[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Edgy opinions >the root of all problems is the placement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: (35).png (10KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
(35).png
10KB, 215x255px
ITT: Edgy opinions
>the root of all problems is the placement of emotion over logic
>>
That's not edgy, that's fairly accurate. An edgy opinion doesn't make sense like
>We should kill all black people
That problem would suffice but it could be solved easier if you weren't such a shill
>>
there is now free will, human thoughts are inherently deterministic, but to complex in to find out a general formula for them.
>>
I should be above everyone else in everything, they're just too dumb.
But again, l don't really deserve it
>>
>all men are inherently superior to all women
>all whites are inherently superior to all non-whites
>jews are creating communism in the world by breeding out whiteness
>the earth is flat
>leftists are mentally ill
>homosexuality is a mental illness
>women should be the property of men
>>
File: 1453318130805.jpg (51KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
1453318130805.jpg
51KB, 702x336px
I would prefer living in dystopian mad max world than what we have now
>>
>>25897525
An edgy opinion need not be inaccurate.

>there is no point to life

Of course this is objectively true. We don't live in a videogame with a predefined goal.

But it is entirely possible to create your own reason for living, if you sit around whining about how some higher power didn't magically bestow some grand purpose to your life, you are a cuck faggot.
>>
i really, really like brutal metal and listen to it regularly
>>
>>25897443
>everything is fucking gay
>>
>>25897443
That's not edgy, that's just wrong. Problems are constructs that have an infinity of different roots. What you probably mean is

>most notorious problems would be resolved if pragmatic logic with disregard for emotion was applied to them

which would be edgy and arguably less wrong.
>>
>>25897617
>be 2016
>whine about metal not being mainstream
>welcome to 9fag
>>
>>25897443
Only men should be able to vote and hold political office. Women are too emotional to be given input into decisions that affect a nation's future.
>>
>>25897653
that's pretty much what i meant to say but i suck at wording
>>
File: 1450989959430.jpg (138KB, 483x651px) Image search: [Google]
1450989959430.jpg
138KB, 483x651px
>>25897698
That's ok, I'm just being a smartass because these threads need a bit of edge to them.
>>
>>25897730
nah you're fine
>>
There's nothing wrong with torturing animals.
>>
There's nothing wrong with torturing humans
>>
>>25897443
How is that edgy, my man? It makes perfect sense to anyone who isn't a cuck or a woman.
Here's my edgy opinion:
Women should not be allowed to vote or participate in politics because of their inherent placement of emotion over logic.

>>25897697
Shit, just realized someone already said what I was basically saying while I was typing. Glad we can agree though.
>>
>>25897835
>Women should not be allowed to vote or participate in politics because of their inherent placement of emotion over logic.
>>25897697
>Only men should be able to vote and hold political office. Women are too emotional to be given input into decisions that affect a nation's future.

Such controversial opinions on the woman-hating board on fucking 4chan, kek
>>
I've literally seen intelligence personified in a failing mind. It's not good, we have all functions because we need them.
>>
>>25897872
Oh sweet! This is the designated woman hating board?!?! Sign me up!
>>
>>25897973
I don't hate women but men are justified to be angry. I'm all for equality but most women don't want equality, they want the good bits of both genders and none of the drawbacks.
>>
File: edge.png (15KB, 901x155px) Image search: [Google]
edge.png
15KB, 901x155px
No one deserves to live but that doesn't really stop us from being able to be happy/ preventing shittiness

pic related is edgier
>>
File: 1424915758810.jpg (42KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1424915758810.jpg
42KB, 625x626px
>>25897579
blatant bait the post

end yourself retard
>>
>>25897697
No one should be allowed to vote. Democracy is the biggest meme of all time and the Jews have got all our asses on a leash because of it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.