[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot was born into an unfair world full of brutality He was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1425567985566.png (618KB, 474x619px) Image search: [Google]
1425567985566.png
618KB, 474x619px
Elliot was born into an unfair world full of brutality

He was shunned from society, so no longer bound by it's rules
>>
Is it wrong that I can empathise and with the behaviours of Elliot and the other shooters better than the normies and chads?
>>
>>25897271
I do the same. I guess it's wrong by normie standards.
>>
>>25897320
>>25897271
Kill yourselves before you shoot up a school you literal human cancer
>>
>>25897340
Get out this board normiescum
>>
File: 0B2a9XA.png (81KB, 502x410px) Image search: [Google]
0B2a9XA.png
81KB, 502x410px
>>25897340
Buttrustled normalfag detected
>>
>>25897340
>>>/out/
Fucking moralfag normie. Go back to tumblr, reddit, or iFunny.
>>
>>25897340
please go back to tumblr/reddit, you ruined this website
>>
>>25897111
Elliot was a fucking entitled cunt. Seriously, why did he choose to be born? He could have remained a spermling and we'd all be better off.
>>
>>25897532
>and we'd all be better off.

how would we all be better off?
>>
>>25897340
Where do you reside? Let me make you feel the reign of the supreme gentleman
>>
>>25897935
We wouldn't have these daily idol worship threads on /r9k/. This board could be worshipping Hitler for example, at least that dude had charisma and got laid.
>>
File: laughing_jameson.jpg (142KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_jameson.jpg
142KB, 800x533px
A FUCKING DOOR
>>
He was a privileged and entitled as fuck faggot that could only find ways to complain about his 'unfair' life.

Fuck him.
>>
>>25897111
>grew up in a wealthy household
>"born into an unfair world full of brutality"
>>
File: ri.png (4KB, 36x36px) Image search: [Google]
ri.png
4KB, 36x36px
>>25897340
>people are taking revenge on normies for the way they were treated
>be even meaner as punishment
normy logic
>>
>>25898120
What about revenge on Elliot for the way he treated normies? He deserved a good spanking at least.
>>
He is not Elliot. Elliot was his name. Oh, well now I'm evoking shades of Cho.

Names are part of your rules.
>>
>claims to have attacked due to hatred of women
>4 of 6 people he killed were male and three of those were his aspie Asian roommates with no social skills, so basically /r9k/ posters

why do we like this guy again?
>>
>>25898169
Then does the spanker get spanked for mistreating elliot? When does the cycle of violence end?
>>
>>25897111
He was legitimately cute. Such a shame he had to go that way
>>
>>25898292
Punishing a petulant spoiled child isn't wrong. Elliot's dad just didn't do his job and send him to bed with no dessert when he was misbehaving.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.