[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I FIND A HOBBY R9K I'M SO FUCKING BORED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 14011879036766.jpg (69KB, 544x548px) Image search: [Google]
14011879036766.jpg
69KB, 544x548px
HOW DO I FIND A HOBBY R9K
I'M SO FUCKING BORED
>>
File: 1451200754666.png (127KB, 297x286px) Image search: [Google]
1451200754666.png
127KB, 297x286px
watch mo' anime
>>
>>25897158
But I've exhausted most of my backlog already, and I'm not too interested in watching what is remaining tbqh
>>
File: 7544.jpg (292KB, 1002x562px) Image search: [Google]
7544.jpg
292KB, 1002x562px
>>25897101
Stop posting shit girls first
>>
Learn an instrument.

If that's too expensive, learn programming.
>>
File: 1452911658909.png (724KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452911658909.png
724KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no hotaru gf

Her farts must smell terrible from eating candy and junk food all day.
>>
>>25897101
make airfix planes
>>
get into lifting (lol jk you're a single fat anime wanker), drawing, "photography", reading, writing (if you're not autistic), woodworking or basic diy shit, or papercraft/origami
then watch the wymmen roll in
>>
Play cs go, for 15$ I've spent about 2500 hours in a year and a half on it. Pretty fun senpai
>>
>>25897932
>learn programming
I downloaded flashdevelop but whenever I load something with it it keeps opening new flashdevelop.exe s

do you know of another way to learn programming, preferably for free
>>
>>25898054
https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide
>>
you know what? fuck it. just do something, quit posting shit wasting our time and do it. you won't achieve anything sitting on your ass making these post just fucking do it. visit /fit and exercise or pirate some editing software and practice. you'll get no where posting about how much you want a hobby.
>>
Martial arts
Crafts or other hobbies where you work with your hands
Media consumption
Hiking
Identification and gathering of useful wild plants
Collecting
Ride something with wheels around town that you like
Work out
Learn a new skill that you may or may not need that you find interesting (bonus points if you make some of your own equipment).

These are some of my hobbies that I like and do pretty regularly.
Maybe you can give some a try and find you like one.
>>
>>25897916
>Hotaru
>Not shit
Bitch is gonna turn into a bloated whale that would look like she'd browse all the feminism oriented tumblrs once she grows into her 20s.
>>
>>25897101
learn how to play piano and music theory
heres some really good youtube channels to get u started:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lypur
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rhaptapsody
https://www.youtube.com/user/ongakuconcept
also this website is pretty good http://www.musictheory.net/lessons
>>
>>25897101
plant a orchid
>>
You formulate and post opinions on 4chan all day.

Why not take up writing? In a more serious context that is.
>>
>>25897309
draw your own manga
>>
>>25899879

It's one thing to write in casual shitposting, it's another to write for a general audience, especially fiction.
>>
>>25897101
watch slam dunk
>>
Learn electric guitar like me, get a copy of Rocksmith 2014.
>>
>>25897932
You can rent instruments.
>>
>>25897101
>Stuff I do
Fencing
Running
Guitar/Bass
Violin
DIY analog electronics / soldering (guitar pedals and making my own guitar)
Ice skating
Biking
Skiing
>Stuff I want to do but can't find time or money for it
Making a home server
Warhammer
Reading
Painting or drawing

Some suggestions, but surely you must have seen something at some point that caught your interest for a couple of seconds?
>>
>>25899916
Just write a book imagining it's all just one big shitpost.
>>
try programming
it's like tinkering with automobiles, but you don't have to buy any tools or parts
>>
>>25899916
It's really not all that different. By making a post on 4chan, you do it with the underlying knowledge that quite literally any person on earth may end up seeing it, so you give it a subconscious effort to be readable and accessible. All of the years of sitting on this god awful website and letting your thoughts and feelings flow at their most basic form does a hell of a lot more for one's reading and writing ability then you would usually bother assuming.
>>
>>25897101
try different activities ( in your local area ) e.g. swimming, rock climbing etc, try once if you like it go again etc
>>
>>25897101
Belegarth mideval combat society or the SCA. You're welcome
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.