[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are "men" out there that would actually date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: party.jpg (39KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
39KB, 640x426px
There are "men" out there that would actually date woman who have been gangbanged or spit roasted.

Fucking gross.
>>
i wouldn't date a woman that's had another man's penis inside of them
>>
>>25896352
Why don't you just title the thread Chauvanism ITT: women aren't actual humans edition or some other stupid shit like that.
>>
>>25896423
good idea, I'll make it for the next time
>>
ITT: We berate women because we're so pahtetically lonely and miserable so we'll attack the thing we actually most desire
>>
>>25896506
>wanting a cumdumpster
Disgusting
>>
>>25896506
>the thing we actually most desire

Typical women; always so full of themselves. The world doesn't revolve around you, honey.
>>
>>25896532
>being a loathsome scumbag

pathetic.
>>
>>25896423
Wow it's almost like robots are real people with preferences, if they were not evil oppressive walking penis'.
>>
Men like the ones ITT are why feminism is such a shit show right now.

You push so hard and act like such pathetic retards that we have no choice but to stoop to your own level of retardation in our own way and now it's even worse than it was to begin with.

all because you cant get a girlfriend....
>>
File: mathematics1.jpg (66KB, 701x599px) Image search: [Google]
mathematics1.jpg
66KB, 701x599px
>>25896751
Here is your (you) I hope it makes your self proclaimed retardation feel a little bit better even though you're going to continue doing things you think are dumb.
>>
>>25896558
>pathetic

just like your life, you sack of piss roastie

now get the fuck off my board, your worthless input is not needed here.
>>
>>25896364
So you will literally never get a date then?
Yes, I mean literally.
Femanon here, all girls lose their virginity by at least 14 and at most 16.
>>
>>25896352
Don't be mistaken OP, those men are just incredibly thirsty and have no choice.

Only an actual cuckold would want a slutty gf
>>
File: heythere.gif (685KB, 1008x84px) Image search: [Google]
heythere.gif
685KB, 1008x84px
>>25896423
>>25896506
>>25896558
>>25896751
superiginal pic related
>>
>>25896352
I did. I mean I found out after we were together almost a year and it was hard for me to comprehend the girl I loved did these things. Looking at her and knowing her like I thought I did and my parents loved her I couldn't even imagine this happening. It made me physically ill and I would be ok for awhile but would start asking more questions, even getting angry and she would tell me some detail and it would crush me. I finally had enough. We went to a party and some of the guys she did this with were there and I tried to get her to leave but she insisted we stay and while she didn't seek them out they came up to her with me standing there and started chatting her up and she went with it. When alone again I tried to get her to leave and she flat refused calling these guys her friends. I left, she stayed. I heard rumors but didn't care anymore.
>>
>>25896751
>Men are the reason why feminism sucks

HAHAHAH
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.