who /fat/ here?
tfw 400 lbs
haven't showered for weeks
i hate my life
>All my fat is on my breasts and butt
>Tons of closet chubby chaser chad hit on me
>They don't want to comit
How do my fellow fatties delude themselves into thinking they have eaten less they they have?
Here are some of my tips
1. I always buy a cheeseburger at McD's then when I buy a big mac/quarter pounder etc I put it on top of the unwrapped cheeseburger wrapper to pretend that is what I am eating
2. I have a sea salt shaker and a bunch of gourmet spices on my eating desk that I look at after every bite so I can pretend I used it on the food and that the food is home made
3. When I order large meal sizes from a fast food place I always say ''I'll have a medarge fries'' and when they give me large pretend I asked for medium using the justification of the sound 'med' so I pretend it isn't my fault
4. I intentionally broke my speedometer so it is stuck on 90mph and I speak really quickly at the drive thru like I am being forced to speed and cant stop to ask for 'medium' fries and have to ask for large as it is less syllables
5. Take screenshots of the McD nutrition calculator and photoshop them
6. I always go to fast food chains and if I see a fat child, I pretend I am his father by smiling at him and therefore it proves my fat is genetic as it passed to him
Not proud of myself but I still do it. Makes me feel less fat
I've been able to get away with it for a long time, but now I'm starting to feel the consequences of my shifty eating - tight chest, out of breath, tired all the time, aching bones, high blood pressure. These are body degenerations that aren't supposed to set in until you turn 50, yet here I am in my early 20s and already staring to fall apart. Feels bad, man.
>185lbs 2 weeks ago
I've been ordering food every day. I eat one meal but since getting laid off, I do no physical activity. I'm starving right now and I have nothing to make and I'm trying to refrain from eating out so much but there's just no other fucking tasty options.
I'm 232 lbs at 5'3
and was 350 lbs of grill last year.
You have the power to turn things around, anon. It's not as hopeless as it seems even at such a weight.
At the weight you currently are, all you need to do is count your calories and make a few changes without even needing to exercise for now (because desu, you might fuck up your knees more by trying).
I promise if you use this calorie calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html to figure out the cals you can consume in a day to lose weight, read the calories on labels, drink more ice water and eat more meat and vegetables instead of mostly going for carb heavy or sugary things, the weight is going to drop off like crazy.
Eating more meat and veggies will end up keeping you satisfied way more than chips that make you hungry again in an hour or two.
A single slice of whole wheat bread with a tbsp of butter is around 205 calories, while 4 oz of pork loin is 210. You get more food and nutrients from the pork loin and all the protein in it is what will help keep you feeling full. Also, carbs and sugar make you lethargic and feel like absolute ass.
You can look up any food on google "How many calories are in ____" and it will pop up on the right of the page all the nutritional facts, so counting calories isn't as hard as it sounds. To make things even easier, you could do what I do most days and decide what you're going to eat the night before and count out all the calories.
Only thing you might want is to buy a digital scale online for about fifteen dollarydoos to help with weighing some things like meat.
>5. Take screenshots of the McD nutrition calculator and photoshop them
>6. I always go to fast food chains and if I see a fat child, I pretend I am his father by smiling at him and therefore it proves my fat is genetic as it passed to him
Holy shit my sides
>fit as fuck
lel it must suck to be you
Eat 600g of cooked chicken breast per day to guarantee good amounts of protein; some fruits per day or other small amount of carbs;
For fat, 6gm of fiah oil if you can;
Do inclined pushups in the sofa to maintai muscle mass.
Enjoy feeling the hunger, you will feel proud of yourself.
Lift, cardio for 15-30 minutes, eat less, eat more healthy stuff, have some self control when it comes to eating. That's all it really takes.