[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like girl for a while >eventually ask her out >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>like girl for a while
>eventually ask her out
>she says yes
>cancels right before
>kind of avoid seeing her mostly cuz I feel I'd make her uncomfortable or something
>months pass and she runs into my friend and asks about me
Now I'm thinking about trying to start talking to her, not sure how and or if I should. Or was this insignificant and I just keep going on about my life?
>>
Just go with your life dude like its not worth it fellow anon. She sounds like a massive cunt anyway and your life would probably be Alot better without her in it!
>>
>>25895220
>tfw this happens every goddamn time I ask a girl out
>she says yes
>she acts excited for the date
>cancels the day of or the night before
>tfw I was a victim of #wastehistime before it was a meme
>>
>>25895251
I don't really know her and we don't interact otherwise. I'm really attracted to her for some reason maybe it's the "always want what you can't have" thing.

>>25895343
I think girls these days just have a hard time rejecting dates on the spot and get their courage up to reject you the same way we get the courage up to ask them out.
>>
>>25895648
I had a girlfriend once. She really was the one pushing it when I thought we were just friends, and then I made the official move. I kind of fell into it. She fell for the lies of my old friend. I told her I loved her but she never loved me, and used obvious bullshit to break it off. I made the mistake of staying friends with her to give me some peace of mind and she said I wasn't a real man the first time she got drunk. I'm not all that mad at her since it was mostly things I should've avoided, but it kind of hurt to hear something clearly meant as an insult from someone you used to think of as a friend, and even loved. I learned from it and just keep anyone I find attractive firmly at bay. It's easier to have no ambitions.
>>
>>25895932
Aw man don't blame yourself or hold yourself back just because of a stupid girl.
>>
>>25897081
I think I'm better off though. It's much easier to have friends. My balls may ache, but I'm better off if I operate on the assumption that I'm not sexually wanted; I've actually since then had a qt come up to me out of nowhere to say I was "really hot" but I would never be able to connect with her most likely. I'm a "childless single man who masturbates to anime" in msnbc's words, though I'd never lewd Koma-chan or Hotarun.
>>
>>25897344
What if that qt was into anime too tho?
>>
>>25897656
I'd rather not rock the boat by broaching the subject to her. If she comes to me, I may try it but It'd likely be unsatisfying for either party
>>
>>25895220
Make her decide whether it's a fuck off or a fuck on.
Then decide don't waste time with this wishy washy shit
>>
>>25897794
how do I make her decide? I'm not really wasting my time, my life is still moving at the speed of fun.
>>
File: 1447381095492.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1447381095492.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>25895932
Damn,this post brings back memories.
> I made the mistake of staying friends with her to give me some peace of mind.
I should have cut her off,this shit is what hurts the most."Let us stay friends",how can people be so cruel ? I felt 2 years completly shit and now I am literally frozen inside.
>>
Honestly if you can't be happy without a cunt you might have really low self esteem or your not taking any antidepressants either or!
>>
>>25898837
I'm pretty happy on my own. Girls and relationships can complicate things but I definitely don't hate women. I'm just trying to be my ideal version of myself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.