[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 030 - wIbEmRv.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
030 - wIbEmRv.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
"Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening to your music and noticed that 80 percent of it is suicide core stuff like Teen Suicide, Have a Nice Life, Eels, Patron Saint of Bridge Burners, Salvia Palth, and Mountain Goats. Do you need someone to talk to? I'm seriously worried about you."
>>
>>25894587
Nice try i wouldn't borrow my laptop to anyone. Now gtfo
>>
File: zoidbergtrauma.png (265KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
zoidbergtrauma.png
265KB, 650x650px
I, uhh... I found this laptop next to a teen boy who shot himself in the forest by my house. I didn't report it to the police because it was a really nice laptop. Hehe...

Please don't tell anyone. :(
>>
>>25894587
looks like more people have caught on.

lets hope this does not become a trend.
>>
>>25894663
Post pic of the laptop
and kid
>>
>>25894663
tell us anon, tell us the story.
>>
File: bad attitude.jpg (18KB, 301x358px) Image search: [Google]
bad attitude.jpg
18KB, 301x358px
>>25894587
>Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening to your music and noticed that 80 percent of it is hardcore gangster rap kill niggas fuck bitches sling crack ScHoolboy Q, Big L, Geto Boys, Graveddigaz kind of stuff. Do you need someone to talk to? I'm seriously worried about you.
>>
>>25894587
Not my musical taste.
I listen to ear rape not suicidecore.
>>
>>25894587
if someone else saw what was on my laptop i would have much worse problems then that
>>
File: C3ko7lB.jpg (108KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
C3ko7lB.jpg
108KB, 800x720px
Am I the only one who gets an erection when I think about some telling me "they care about me"?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 337x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 337x508px
>>25894587
>>"Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening to your music and noticed that 80 percent of it is
Mariachi music you know stuff like Los Pollos Hermanos, Pink Taco, and Whorehay Gonzalez Alberto Garcia Lopez. Do you need someone to talk to? I'm seriously worried about you."
>>
>>25896263
autistic mariachi player detected
>>
>>25894587
>suicide core

Dafuq is that

Sounds like some emo shit
>>
File: Moo_bby_MOO.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Moo_bby_MOO.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>25896101
I care about you, anon. You seem sweet. bost benis
>>
>>25895744
what's ear rape? noise?
>>
>>25895446
Thanks will smith
>>
>>25896432

Emo is more progressive rock/punk rock. Suicide core is more progress rock/folk
>>
I dont listen to music
>>
"Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening to your music and noticed that 80 percent of it is eurobeat. Do you need someone to drift with? I'm seriously worried about you."
>>
>>25894587
Must've had some other fags laptop. Fuck off hoe ass bitch.
>>
>>25894587
Mountain Goats are trash tier. Wouldn't be caught listening to that ironically.
>>
>>25897151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
How can you not like such feelings of deep down hate though?
>>
>>25894587
>No it's not, you whore. It's Sinan Sakic, Saban Saulic, Stoja, Aca Lukas, Seki Mujanovic, Sejo Kalac. You probably stole someone's laptop you fucking normie cunt, I'm reporting you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.