[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suciude

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: MIL-1600.jpg (15KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
MIL-1600.jpg
15KB, 340x340px
If you want to kill yourself, why don't you just make a parachute jump out of a plane and don't open it?
>>
>>25894439
Have you even watched people skydive? You have to take up loads of safety precautions plus there's someone strapped onto you.
>>
Why go through the trouble of making one?
>>
>>25894969
but you can make a course so at the end you can skydive alone
>>
>>25894439
> $5,000 and 6 weeks to become qualified
> $10 for some rope
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>25895349
if you're going to kill yourself why does the money or time matter?
>>
File: 1452040007108.jpg (49KB, 594x626px) Image search: [Google]
1452040007108.jpg
49KB, 594x626px
>>25894439

>back out during freefall
>try to open the chute
>it won't open
>try emergency chute
>doesn't open either
>>
>>25895349
You can fail with a rope an be disabled the rest of your life.
Tell me how you can fail to die by falling from 4 kilometers.
>>
>>25895393
Because I can literally off myself in 10 minutes if I wanted. Besides they won't let an obese person skydive, sorry OP
>>
>>25895477
Stop this fear-mongering bullshit.
>>
>>25895477

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-435540/I-survived-12-000ft-fall-parachutes.html
>>
Thanks op, never really thought of this. If I want my family to believe it's an accident this is actually a really good idea
>>
>>25895514
You do realise that only about 10% of suicide attempts end in death. You cn imagine what happens to the rest of the people.

If suicide attempts were effective then I would not hesitate to start one.
>>
>>25895477
I know it's hard to tie you shoe laces due to that large belly but normal functioning humans can tie a knot.
>>
>>25895596
Where are you getting these statistics from?
>>
>>25895562
No problem.
But why don't you want your family to know? I hate my parents, they are the reason I have to live. Why should I make it easier for them to cope with it?
>>
>>25895661
I googled suicide statistics in my country.
It is not like killing yourself is easy. The only reason you don't know this is that society locks away the failed suicide attempters in psychatric institutions because the hypocratic society doesn't want to help you when you have problems and locks you away from others so that they are not bothered by the knowledge that other people feel miserable which would destroy their world view that everything is happy deppy.
>>
>>25895718

>being a misanthrope

Lmao
>>
>>25895834
I worked at about three big psych units in the country over past four years. Only about two patients were from seriously botched suicides, the rest were cutters/attention seekers. Those ones probably skew the stats.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.