[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is spanking acceptable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

File: spanking.jpg (424KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spanking.jpg
424KB, 2048x1536px
Is spanking acceptable
>>
Yeah I spank my gf
>>
Nah, kids need a good actual beating to learn.
>>
>>25894388
I was talking about children anon
>>
File: 1409009694367.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1409009694367.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>25894422
So was I
>>
>>25894454
I laughed heartily. You're a true hero and a real human bean, anon
>>
File: 360keks.jpg (7KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
360keks.jpg
7KB, 165x115px
>>25894454
Three hundred and sixty keks.
>>
File: a9e.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
a9e.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>25894454
FUCKING NICCEEEEE
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452265175956.jpg (29KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452265175956.jpg
29KB, 540x960px
>>25894454
I want an underage qt
>>
>>25894454
lelapocalypse
>>
>>25894454
Damn that was good
>>
>>25894370
It's not acceptable, it's necessary
>>25894454
kek
>>
It's extremely corcumstancial. It's important to find way to not have to hit your kid, but some kids are just shit, especially when their social influences suck.
>>
>>25894454

Thanks anon. I've had a crappy morning and that just made my day.
>>
I would never spank my kids if I had any, but I almost definitely won't have any kids.

There are studies though that had tied physical punishment (even spanking) to antisocial behavior and mental/emotional problems. I think we all know too that the worst thing about being punished as a kid was not physical pain, but rather the guilt you felt for having done something wrong.
>>
>>25894454
fucking keks familia
>>
>>25894706
Kill yourself cuck, kids need it
>>
>>25894706
Hello Steffan, hope you're doing well.
>>
My memories of being spanked were just of pure hatred and resentment. I never learned my lesson, I never felt guilt, I only felt anger for getting smacked by my parents. It is not constructive at all
>>
>>25894706
Yeah, feeling responsibility for your actions must have been sooo horrible
>>
File: madison_lintz.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
madison_lintz.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>hitting a child is NEVER right!!! I would NEVER hit my children!!
>instead I pump them full of these new expensive experimental behavioral drugs which we do not know the long term effects of
>and if that doesn't work I reward them for good behavior instead of punishing them for bad behavior thereby breeding a generation of entitlement & expectation

Children learn by pain. You can tell a child "don't touch fire you'll get burned" but until they inevitably burn themselves behind your back they just don't get it because they do not yet have reason developed. Pain teaches all of us that things are sharp, that wasps are dangerous, etc.

If you truly love your child you will beat them when they mouth off or act up. Because if you don't hit your child for these poor behaviors, someone else someday will. don't spank your daughter though because hitting the female ass sends a shockwave of nerve impulses directly to the clitoris causing stimulation & forced arousal which will give her daddy issues and make a lot of pedophiles happy, just slap her wrist instead
>>
>>25894848
Yeah but you don't have to hit them for them to know they did something wrong.
>>
>>25894830
>the edgy cuck that like to pretend has arrived
>>
Maybe. I was spanked if I dig through my memory enough I can remember those moments. Yet I would not want to associate with someone willing to spank a kid.

I would never spank a kid of mine.
>>
>>25894912
Yes you do
I don't think you know how children work
>>25894927
nigger
>>
>>25894917
Why is that so unbelievable? I swear people on here are so retarded, they will call you a liar for the must mundane shit
>>
>>25894911
One way to look at it is that they're not only learning to associate pain with doing the wrong thing (which is usually not the wrong thing, but the thing you don't like). They're also learning from you how to handle any situation. You're upset with them and you're using physical violence as a means to resolve conflict or to feel better yourself. That makes it seem like being violent is acceptable.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to raise some hard ass jungle nigger
>>
>>25894972
>Why is that so unbelievable?
Because it's not true
>>
>>25894911
Do u have a source for that spanking - clit connection
>>
>>25894943
>I don't think you know how children work
There's university research on this shit. You can go and find it. Physical punishment is only unhealthy and literally does no good.
>>
>>25895018
t. reddit cuckold
>>
File: yourkid.jpg (84KB, 434x720px) Image search: [Google]
yourkid.jpg
84KB, 434x720px
>>25894987
>One way to look at it
But that's the wrong way to look at it, and it'd take acts of willful ignorance and/or denial to accept such a spinoff.

Assuming you aren't Irish or a Nigger of a Drunkard, you know to reserve yourself when you hit your child, and you do not feel personal satisfaction for taking up the responsibility of doing such. It hurts you as well, but you know it's better than them showing the same behavior to some 7 foot nigger on a subway someday and getting the living shit kicked out of them because you failed at raising your child better.
>>
>>25895003
>Do u have a source for that spanking - clit connection
http://www.spike.com/video-clips/kzm7l5/manswers-
>>
>>25895082
>spike.com
>manswers
Jesus Christ
>>
My dad would just snap you up by the nape of your neck and yell at you.

Idk it must be a mammal thing but when someone no shit grabs the nape of my neck I'm pretty helpless
>>
>>25895134
>Idk it must be a mammal thing but when someone no shit grabs the nape of my neck I'm pretty helpless
When my cat had kittens she'd smack them around and pick them up by the back of the neck where they got too carried away trying to mess with her.
>>
>>25894994
Not that guy but all getting spanked did for me was piss me off and get me to hide my wrongdoings better. If my parents would've sat me down and talked to me about why it was wrong I might have actually been sorry and learned not to do bad things. Kids are smarter than people think, you can teach them by sitting them down and talking to them like a human being.
>>
>>25895243
>Not that guy
Nice try
>>
>>25895243
>and get me to hide my wrongdoings better.
So in essence your parents taught you something important.
>>
File: nope.jpg (169KB, 1346x763px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
169KB, 1346x763px
>>25895313
You should really stop thinking that everyone's lying man.

>>25895455
Yeah, but they taught it in a way that made me hate them.
>>
File: 1422386526016.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1422386526016.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>25894370
Acceptable? No
However it is necessary to fuel a generations of fetishists
Childhood trauma builds character... and perversions.
>>
>>25894911
>You can tell a child "don't touch fire you'll get burned" but until they inevitably burn themselves behind your back they just don't get it

Bullshit, I knew I'd get burned for touching fire way before burning myself for the first time. It's like saying kids don't understand when you tell them "don't jump from that building or you'll die". That's major bullshit
>>
File: whore.png (143KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
143KB, 500x532px
>>25894370
>acceptable
Acceptable or not is a social parameter, who cares about that. Your question should be about (mental) health. Spanking is pretty weird, there are other non-sexual corporal punishment that you can use to discipline a kid.

You can't cut off a bit of your son's dick and slap his ass and wonder why he's fucked in the head. It's like japanese mothers who jerk off their sons to "help them fall asleep" who wonder why they end up with a psychotic oedipal fucker hiki/NEET suicidal pedo-homo.

I'm pretty sure spanking contributed to make me a faggot.
>>
>>25894370
Yes. It arouses women since it vibrates the clit.
>>
>>25895980
>Bullshit
Well one anecdote vs another, I did touch a stove top just to see how hot is hot
Twice

> It's like saying kids don't understand when you tell them "don't jump from that building or you'll die"
There's a difference between testing limits and doing something totally irrational. For instance I would jump off the second bunk of my bunk bed as a child but not the second story of the house.
>>
my parents only spanked me when I put my, or someone else's life in danger.

I intend to do the same thing,
i only ever got spanked like 4-5 times.
>>
Spank me mommy
>>
>>25894788
>cite actual medical and psychiatric research that indicates corporal punishment has detrimental effects on a child's development
>"lol nah, they need it, I know better"

k
>>
File: 1453012686835.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1453012686835.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
>>25896187
>it vibrates the clit
sure it does
>>
>>25894706
A lot of parents who use physical parents go overboard. Mine did and eventually I was stressing throughout the whole day because I didn't know right from left.

I would never beat my kids unless they do something atrocious like a hard drug or bullying another kid.
>>
>>25896172
>It's like japanese mothers who jerk off their sons to "help them fall asleep"

source?
>>
>>25897710
i heard they do it as a reward for good grades
>>
>>25894370
No.
They need discipline and management. Beating kids breath most of the problem in this society,
>>
>>25894706
>There are studies though that had tied physical punishment (even spanking) to antisocial behavior and mental/emotional problems

That's probably because excessive spanking is correlated with income, race, IQ, etc. Also the kids who act up and get spanked more were probably more mentally fucked up to begin with.

Is spanking "good"? Of course not, but the alternatives like medication can be just as bad or worse. Same thing in schools - a few decades ago kids with "ADHD" would just be thwacked by the teacher with a ruler instead of medicated and told they have a special snowflake learning disability.
>>
>>25895018
>le biased "scientific" study defence
Fuck off cuck.
>>
File: 1450612106439.gif (60KB, 230x270px) Image search: [Google]
1450612106439.gif
60KB, 230x270px
>>25894454
ahah, nice one anon, nice.
>>
>>25895243
>kids are smarter than people think

Most aren't. And it's not about intelligence, "bad" kids (and adults) know they're bad, they just don't care.
>>
>>25895980
People learn in different ways. Some would rather try things out for themselves.
>>
>tfw I like my gf to spank me
>>
>>25896343
The medical field is incredibly corrupt and filled with a manipulative Middle Eastern tribe that doesn't necessarily have the interests of the Western world at heart.

Also they're the ones profiting from the alternative to corporal punishment, psychiatric medication.
>>
>>25897821
Except society started decaying more after beating became less frequent.
>>
>>25894370
People say spanking gives kids discipline but this is clearly bullshit. Go to just about any ghetto and see how disciplined the kids are. The people I know who got the most spankings ended up being huge degenerates who lack any impulse control.
>>
>>25898356
That's because they were already genetically predisposed to violence and degeneracy to begin with. Their parents were probably stupid too, and overused spanking, and didn't combine it with a reasoning approach.

Obviously physical punishments are more common among stupid, fucked up populations, but that doesn't mean that the spanking itself caused the problems, or that it's always bad.
>>
>>25898351
That's what happen when technology took control over our life. If I ever have children, I'll make sure to restrict Tv, internet and video games times to 2 hour a day. and for everything else, I'll manage to have a parent stay at home to raise the kids unlike that previous generation who failed to do their work as parents.
>>
>>25898440
Spanking doesn't cause problems but it doesn't solve them. Also most parents who spank their kids are trying to do something that is impossible("do as I say not as I do). If you can't do what you expect your kids to do yourself don't get mad when they fail to do them
>>
>>25898351
>Except society started decaying more after beating became less frequent.
crime rates among young white people are the lowest they've ever been. A young white man in the 60s commited far more crime than his modern equivalent. Also there's Europe, where physical punishment is almost unheard of, and like no crime outside of isis supporters
>>
I will that weird dad that spank his own daughter and sometime i will grab her ass.
>>
File: 1453217514303.jpg (107KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
1453217514303.jpg
107KB, 1280x959px
Spanking is teaching kids that violence solves problems and studies have shown that it results in more anxiety. Also, whether you are angry or not you can be assured your child is going to look at it as you taking out your anger on them, making them hate you and misbehave even more. Just fucking send them to timeout or take away some of their toys. Jeez.
>>
>>25899135
None of that is true
Moving on
>>
>>25897986
As opposed to you just saying so with no evidence? Ok.
>>
>itt future child beaters making the next generation of /r9k/.
>>
It was ok when it was the norm. If every kid gets spanked, you want to spank your kid so they don't become brats.

Nowadays it's not. No one is getting spanked so you don't spank your kids so they don't become uptight and anxious.
>>
>>25900366
Idk why there are so many people on here who get excited or passionate about hitting kids, most likely venting of some sort.
>>
>>25894454
haha that was pretty good pepe
>>
I was never spanked and I turned out fine.
>>
>>25900406
it's an unalienable right apparently to punish your kid by smacking his bare ass, THE ONLY CONCEIVABLE WAY to show him right from wrong (which will probably turn him into some kind of serial killer or sexual deviant).

I don't know where these people get it. My mom said she didn't think spanking was the right thing to do but that she didn't know how else to handle things. I'm not going to use her mistakes as an example for how I should treat my own children.
>>
File: 1448354985525.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1448354985525.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>25894370
>>25894388
>>25894422
>>25894454
this isn't even that funny. you guys are fucking newfags
>>
T B H I think this differs per culture/society/era. My parents are mudslimes and used to beat the shit out of me even though we live in the west. I turned out a piece of shit. All my cousins who still live in Arabia got beaten and are perfectly fine normies. Maybe my parents overdid it or I'm just a special little boy, but I don't think so. Just like seeing a murder these days could traumatize someone for a long time, while it was pretty much normal in the middle ages (don't quote me I get my info from game of thrones).
>>
Absolutely, and any parent who refuses to employ such methods will invariably raise a soft, entitled, whiny little bitch of a child.

I'm so glad my parents spanked me. I fucking deserved it every single time, and if they hadn't done it, I would've had no reason to ever stop being a little shit.
>>
>>25900596
>I was touched and im still butthurt 13 years later
t. you
>>
It's 2016 and people still ask this. I fucking hate the world. Of course it's not acceptable.
>>
Spanking is acceptable, but if it gets to the point where you need to spank your child then you have failed as a parent.
>>
>>25900875
Better that than raise a violent piece of shit who doesn't have a rational bone in their body.
>>
>>25901058

>being spanked makes you violent

no, it gives you a healthy respect for authority, awareness of the consequences of your actions and how to accept responsibility
>>
There are times it's needed but statistically negative reinforcement is not as effective.
>>
>>25894370
punishing a child in general is a bad idea. Treat with respect, give them example an they will be mature like you. Be more of a friend than authority, point out wrongs out of concern.
>>
>>25901116
>respect for authority

ha

>awareness of the consequences of your actions and how to accept responsibility

No, it teaches you to hide what your doing better and hate your parents.
>>
>>25901181
>this

when i was a kid, my parents would either spank me or make me isolate myself from my friends. Had to ignore them. I think it's part of the reason I became a robot-leaning cyborg. I just learned secrecy and hate for them from it.
>>
>>25901181
>No, it teaches you to hide what your doing better and hate your parents.
They should have spanked you harder
>>
>>25901159
Exactly. My parents would always go with the "do as I say, not as I do" approach. They also beat me. Now I'm a 26 year old NEET.
>>
File: 1352833826472.jpg (764KB, 800x2157px) Image search: [Google]
1352833826472.jpg
764KB, 800x2157px
>>25896187
It vibrates the prostate too.
>>
>>25901278
Plus positive reinforcement works so much better. I remember telling my parents that and them screaming at me. I feel bad for you anon.
>>
>>25901270
They couldn't have done it much harder. They used thorny vines they would get from the bushes.
>>
>>25901159
You're fucking delusional
Not surprised you post here
>>
Look at it this way
I have about 4 friends, 2 of which (plus me) had physical punishment as a child including spanking, cane, belt etc. Not beating them up or fucked shit like that. The three of us turned out normal. We respect elders and are generally nice to other people. The two that didnt get hit turned out to be spoiled little shits that are rude and arrogant to everyone they meet, and had to be put in the class witg autists and adhd kids.
>>
>>25901332
Here (You) go famil
>>
>>25901335
how so?

original commento
>>
>>25894370
It depends on what your motives are

If you want to prohibit a child acting in a certain way there are probably better ways to do it but spanking can work as a punishment

The question has more to do with whether or not you believe in inflicting pain as punishment
>>
I understand how serious this whole issue is but the amount of anons saying they were abused and totally against physical harm just make me think of one thing

>triggered
>>
>>25901348
Nice anecdote, I have one too. Me and two of my cousins were never beat. Our parents always sat us down and explained why thing were wrong. We all have decent jobs and are pretty happy. Three of my other cousins got spanked as children. One's in jail for beating his wife to near death, and the other two have shitty jobs and always seem depressed.
>>
>>25897986
"Science" in quotes. Confirmed illiterate white trash who beats children out of anger and feels justified. Read Spiegler and Guevemont. Keep a dictionary handy you stupid ape.
>>
>>25900492
You're on r9k aka not fine
>>
I was spanked as a kid and I understand why. I'm thankful for it and I'm really glad I didn't turn out to be an entitled brat.
>>
i was spanked and that developed into an anxiety disorder because im autistic
i wasnt even spanked that badly either
>>
>>25901744
>mild hitting for medium-to-serious situations
= ok
>vicious beatings left and right for every minor error
= antisocial hateful kid

You were probably the former.
>>
>>25902783
Nobody is talking about the second one when they say spanking is good
>>
>>25902878
Well then you obviously know my opinion on it.
>>
>>25894454
>>25894475
>>25894508
>>25894576
>>25894618
>>25894638
>>25894660
>>25894681
>>25894689
>>25894777
>>25898003
>>25900410
>>>/b/
This is an original comment that is chock full of great content that is contributing to the thread in a positive way
>>
>>25894370
Friendly reminder that spanking is just an excuse to touch kids butts
>>
>>25897710
I'm pretty sure it's only up to three-years-old, and I think it's actually Vietnam or something.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.