[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: r9kcore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: limitless.jpg (101KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
limitless.jpg
101KB, 800x599px
ITT: r9kcore
>>
>tfw theres no pill to turn you into a turbonormie
>>
>>25894229
get into nootropics. They won't make you god of the stock market but they will get you off your ass and thinking. there's a good sub to get you started.
>>
>>25894289

no bullshit, tell me which ones will actually do that for real. They recommend shit like theanine and caffeine or something which doesn't do a damn thing.
>>
>>25894289
I've looked into it and it doesn't look that appealing, I feel like amphetamine would beat every stack that they have
>>
>>25894521
I think I actually read that somewhere. I lean towards psychedelics like the detached asshole I am anyways.
>>
bullshit , nothing works or it is impossible to get your hands on it.
>>
>>25894229

>sacrificing your soul to become a turbonormie

You'repretty much a normie already with that statement, pleb
>>
Limitless is pretty much a manic episode. Starts off with him being super energic, can think faster than he can reel off the information through his mouth, every little detail from the past you can bring forth into the mind, is smooth as fuck and the ladies love him. Then as the move progresses, he starts getting black outs and doing things he can't remember, ending up in weird places which is pretty similar to the psychosis you eventually get from mania.
>>
Samurai Flamenco desu
>>25894209
>>
>>25894521
>I feel like amphetamine would beat every stack that they have

Adderall is basically amphetamine.
>>
>>25896593
>basically
Adderall IS amphetamines. It's a combination of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine.
>>
>>25894229
>>25895228
>turbonormie
lets make this to a new meme pls
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.