[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I meet fembots who are looking for a bf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: animu.png (457KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
animu.png
457KB, 792x792px
Where do I meet fembots who are looking for a bf?
>>
post ur kik
>>
>>25893861
See amigo, they come to you in time. Just stay chill and try not to seem desperate, and maybe one of them will humor you with a conversation. From there, it's up to you two to form a real relationship or not.
>>
HERE

but I probably can't be anyone's gf for the time being ;-;
>>
>implying teh roasties here want anything more than your attention

wahhhh why no robot gf :^(((( btw im a grill XDDD
>>
>>25893861
For you, probably nowhere, since thirst is generally unappealing.

>>25893887
Interesting. Why is that?
>>
>>25893887
>but I probably can't be anyone's gf for the time being ;-;
Why not?

>>25893868
CallMe_Ishmaell

>>25893938
On the other hand honesty is generally appealing.
>>
>>25893950
Honesty on the matter of your own personality doesn't really matter, since others can easily dissect your real personality, unless they're autistic.

That said, there are 4 reasons one may have for being thirsty.

You're either;
>a virgin and want to stick your penis into a woman
>a loner (who would settle with friendship just as easily if he was truly lonely)
>an awkward person who wants a practice girlfriend (hence you seem to be specifically looking for a fembot)
>looking for your "soulmate" which you think will be someone with traits similar to your own, but finding an actual soulmate is basically playing love lottery

All in all, you should just go to /soc/ and try your luck there (because that board was specifically designed for shitheads like yourself).
>>
>>25894052
>>looking for your "soulmate" which you think will be someone with traits similar to your own, but finding an actual soulmate is basically playing love lottery

Spot the fuck on, well done. /soc/ is a shithole by the way.
>>
>>25893938
>>25894052
You're a dick, Doj. I hope you know that.

Not a troll, not a shitposter, not ever even terribly incorrect, just relentlessly a bit of a dick.

Never anything nice to say. Rarely anything constructive (and certainly never anything that's not phrased as an insult). You just go around, kicking people when they're down.
>>
>>25894091
In that case, stop trying to search for it. What you should be doing is indulging in your most favorite hobbies and enjoy life that way. Chances are more likely you will run into your potential soulmate that way than what you are doing right now.

>>25894214
But I am being nice.
>>
>>25894271
male dominated hobbies are a curse
>>
>>25894271
>What you should be doing is indulging in your most favorite hobbies and enjoy life that way. Chances are more likely you will run into your potential soulmate that way than what you are doing right now.
You're probably right, thanks for the bucket of cold water to the face cause I really needed it.
>>
>>25894318
>>25894333
It does not matter, dear friend. Perhaps you eventually will grow weary of the desire of women, in which case it will spare you any likely heartbreak, and will instead be able to live life devoted to your pals instead.

Chances are also likely that, as you grow older, your hormones will diminish and make you less obsessed with getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>25893887
But I'll be your bf
give me a chance ;_;
>>
>actually wanting a fembot
A woman that somehow ended on 4chan is guaranteed to be either
- fat
- hideously ugly
- actually insane
- attention whoring normie
>>
>>25893938
>>25893950
Because he's not a "girl" yet ;)
>>
>>25894543
>- fat
>- hideously ugly
>- actually insane
I like those things though
>>
>>25894551
Lol, as if that makes a difference to me, where do you think we are anon.

>>25894543
I met a girl on here who was none of those things but then she left me.
>>
>>25894543
and? whats the issue with that?
>>
>>25894761
>dating an attention whoring normie

please anon
>>
>>25894953
well the attentionwhore part i dont want but the rest i dont give a fuck about.
>>
>>25895046
>actually insane

I'm warning you anon, certain kinds of insane you can just toughen up and deal with, but certain kinds will wreck misery on your psych.
>>
>>25895688
Fuck off nigger
crazy qts are perfect
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.