[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys have a problem with women having standards? Their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why do you guys have a problem with women having standards? Their picky standards are part of what helped humans evolve into the amazing species we are today. By only mating with the most attractive men around prehistoric women eliminated many defective genes and were only stopped when we introduced monogamy. Now that Chads are free to dominate the genepool again we will evolve at a faster rate
>>
File: 1438638298361.jpg (69KB, 820x688px) Image search: [Google]
1438638298361.jpg
69KB, 820x688px
>>25893629
>woman's sexual preferences is what helped humans evolve into the amazing species we are today.
>>
>>25893719
>I never studies evolution in biology

Is the Americuck education system that bad?
>>
>>25893629
>Muh evolution
>implying women weren't raped by ugly strong males
You evoultion-posters need to read some books
>>
>>25893736
>implying muh dominance helped during the technological development
>>
>>25893629
if that were true there wouldn't be so many ugly people, did it ever occur to you that the strong providers were the ones getting the mates and not the extremely attractive?
>>
>>25893629
>we introduced monogamy

You know what else happened when we did that? Civilization you fucking retard.
>>
>>25893719
women refusing to fuck neets is a good thing familia. Chad is generally smarter, healthier, and happier than others
>>
>>25893762
>Implying muh dominance didn't make it possible to get to that period in the first place
>>
>>25893778
>implying privileged Chads would survive in the natural state
>>25893793
>implying that UGH the caveman used dominance to make crops grow
>>
>>25893762
attractive men are smarter than ugly men. Also healthier
>>25893746
when women were allowed to choose, they usually made good choices
>>25893772
china and india never had monogamy until recently. Only the west really had it and it was because beta males oppressed alphas. China is smart enough to know alphas need dominance
>>25893768
ugly people exist because female choice was suppressed by violence, economics, etc.
>>
>>25893843
today's chads were the noblemen, knights, emperors, merchants, and royalty of the past. He not only survived his superior genes brought us where we are.
attractive=smarter
>>
>>25893844
>>25893876
Chad-lovers should go through a "every man for himself" situation at least once, then they would be able to see that Chad-dom is acquired from atheir good enviroment not by merit.
>Muh Chad is smarter because one study says so
>>
File: 1117615.png (106KB, 283x253px) Image search: [Google]
1117615.png
106KB, 283x253px
It'd be fine if this was the way society thought of things. I'm somewhat comfy accepting that my existence is an affront to the human race but what i would like is some acceptance instead of hate. Calling someone ugly won't do anything but create malcontent and pissed off uggos who go on shooting sprees.

"Hello less fortunate human. I notice your looks are lacking and you aren't the most charismatic man to ever exist. I understand your life will be hard and lonely what with being genetic garbage. Allow me to still treat you like a human being. Who kows maybe we can become friends"

Or better yet, let's get rolling with the eugenics train.
>>
>>25893843
>Implying physical fitness and resourcefulness weren't required to survive and reproduce
>>
>>25893629
>Why do you guys have a problem with women having standards?
We don't
What we have a problem with is that even if you're a generally pleasant person, you still HAVE to be a showboating asshole and use manipulative tactics to get women

Girls will say that they want rational men, happy men, level-headed men
I'm not talking about your typical "nice guy" with nothing to offer- legit, guys with good social circles, hobbies, interests, looks, attitude and mindset

Women say one thing, and fall for another. Over and over again.
In the meantime, guys are not much better.
>>
>>25893844
>attractive men are smarter than ugly men

No, that's not how it works you dumb fuck.
>>
>>25893844
>attractive men are smarter than ugly men
hahahahahahahahahahahah fucking kek ...
thats why all the scientist, famous doctors, writers, math, are chads
the ugly guy spend all time reading studying to improve on $$$$$
chad spend time on gym trying to look good because he knows that is all that he have.
at least you should try harder to make a gr9 b8 m9
>>
>>25893906
attractive people are consistently found to be smarter. and also more fertile
>>25893911
>Or better yet, let's get rolling with the eugenics train.
exactly
let the most attractive men and women do what comes naturally
>>25893933
because genetically inferior males force them to pretend they like them. Women fear ugly men and their savage violence
>>
>>25893933
It's more of a matter of nurture, really.

If all you're life you're told that you are part of an aggressive species that "NEEDS TO STEP BACK", are under-served, told to bottle yourself up and keep to yourself,

Holy shit, what a surprise, we end up with a recluse that sticks to masturbation and living in fantasy worlds

Meanwhile the people who said "hahaha, nah man, girls don't mind when we touch them" are typically the ones pumped full of "You're awesome! Everyone wants you around! YOU are the one that should be grabbing everyone!" sort of support are the confident/ stepping through boundaries type of people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.