[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As if I didn't hate women enough already. Every time I go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 39493.jpg (52KB, 700x565px) Image search: [Google]
39493.jpg
52KB, 700x565px
As if I didn't hate women enough already. Every time I go to twitch I get buttmad. Yes, some female streamers are exceptional. They don't beg for donations or link their wishlist. They garb themselves like a normal person, and not like some fucking alternate reality where the red light district was purchased by Disney. These are not the women I'm talking about. (But I fucking hate them too.) I'm talking about these walking, talking tits and ass camgirls that wouldn't fucking have a clue what twitch was unless it put them in the battered women's shelter for telling them to smile. (Trigger warning sorry.)

I'm too lazy to care about anything, but I wish so badly that some MRA's saw this shit. It's a classic example of the double standard. Here are chicken hawks with above average intelligence exploiting the impressionable and inferior teenage minds of young men. But it's just taken as a matter of course rather than civil outrage.

I'd like to think it can change and we could take the power back, but it's clear that jewtube makes too much money from they're more risque steamers. But yet men can't stream with their shirts off. This life is a joke and I want off this ride.

Anyways general women hate thread. Hardmode points for camgirl hate.
>>
>>25892854
Don't hate the player, hate the game. If I was a girl, and saw that I could make boatloads of money by taking advantage of autistic neckbeards, you can be damn sure I would do so.

Sure, it's unfair that you can't do the same thing, but that's just the way the universe is. Guys are horndogs, and a smart women will use that to get rich. There's plenty of other ways to get rich that take advantage of human stupidity that should be available to you still. Look at the Snuggie and the Pet Rock.

"There's a sucker born every minute"
>>
>>25892854
Any female streamer is just basic attention whore who exploits AFC and betas.
>>
>>25892894
I can hate all parties involved. I know there's nothing I can do about it. It's annoying.
>>
The real problem is the fucking betas that actually pay these whores. Anybody who has ever donate to a Twitch whore should be executed. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.
>>
>>25893162
Truth. I blame /v/ personally. They seem to be the embodiment of a 14 year old boy and we below average intelligence.

>so you're saying all I have to do is donate from my PayPal? And they will read my name on stream? Where do I sign up?

Like somehow giving more money will bring her closer to you. No Women On The Internet needs to circulate more.
>>
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/relationships/q1873265-girls-with-high-standards-what-do-you-have-to-offer
>>
File: eYGtuTw.jpg (120KB, 1309x840px) Image search: [Google]
eYGtuTw.jpg
120KB, 1309x840px
>Oh look a large crowd consisting of mostly men enjoying their hobby
>Better make it all about me

Beta cucks feed their narcissism.

Women & girls who genuinely have a love for games get flack and doubt thrown their way.

pic related is that skank who got banned for animal abuse on stream.
this is what popular female streamers look like. Sadly this is the norm, not the exception
>>
File: 1414533901990.png (1MB, 953x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1414533901990.png
1MB, 953x1246px
The real faggots are the people that both watch and support those camwhores. Can't blame the women, only their enabling cuckold viewers.
>>
>>25893645
Gross as fuck. What kind of animal abuse? Find a link.
>>
>>25893690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGO13kwpds
>>
If I could get easy money for just showing my cleavage to some losers for money I would do it too. Those whores are at fault but the real fucking reason these whores are famous are because of fucking betas who are too much thirsty for donating to them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.