[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how correct is chaz?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: chazbell.png (7KB, 317x137px) Image search: [Google]
chazbell.png
7KB, 317x137px
how correct is chaz?
>>
>>25892830
Completely wrong. I don't even understand how it could be right. Depression does not strike the most self-centered people.
>>
>>25892830
>*hits blunt*
>dude like all ur problems are just from yourself man

I wish these new age fucking retard drug addicts would fuck off the internet. How do these people rub their two brain cells together to use the computer.
>>
>>25892889
>new age
>2010
nice try buddy
>>
>>25892830
Dont self centered people generally think highly of themselves?

Once again normalfags demonstrate their ability to project themselves onto other people.
>>
>>25892830

Wrong. Who is this faggot so I can skull fuck him and kill his dog.
>>
It's a disease. It can affect anyone.

Why do people deny this?
>>
>>25892956
>>25892984
how is he wrong?
>>
>>25892956
No self-centered people just think about themselves. Constantly thinking about how shit your life is, how miserable you are, how nothings fair etc. is just as self centered as constantly thinking about how boss you are and how everyone else is shit.
>>
>>25892889
Yeah, I'm tired of fourteen-year-olds facelessly posting their inexperienced young-soul philosophy en masse. It makes me feel even more like I'm some caged animal carried through the waves that pass through my time here on Earth. I want out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6W_cq-zQ0

>And the mountains said I will find you here
>They whispered the snow and the leaves in my ear
>I traced my finger along your trails
>And your body was the map, I was lost in it
>>
The issue is that there's the implication that self-centeredness is inherently negative.

>confidence stems from self-centeredness

I wonder how the reaction would be.
>>
>>25892830
Meh self-centeredness isn't the right word. Self-pity would at least be sort of correct, along with factors promoting it (e.g. stress, hardship). Self-pity must always be at least part of it as it's quite a logical reaction to have to circumstances that seem outright unfair.

It would qualify as a cause for a depression due to social factors, for example. However it wouldn't really be for a depression that's purely caused by a chemical imbalance due to genetic factors, such as can mostly be found in Chronical Depression

stop self-pitying, start self-actualizing you faggots
>>
>>25893004

I think that depression cant affect normalfags.
They have so much support readily available that even if a normalfag genuinely has brain damage they wont even notice.

Which makes sense because most normalfags DO have brain damage.
>>
>>25893044
>stop self-pitying, start self-actualizing you faggots

No, don't even try self-actualizing, cause that stems out into new forms of pity. Like "Oh I never get any opportunities" or "my time has passed"

Fucking be in the moment, as normie as that sounds. Animals are like portals to the "in the moment"-ness of the universe. They're funny little fucks.
>>
>>25893061
What about Robin Williams?

He had a loving family and an 8 figure net worth and he still necked himself because of everything weighing on his brain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.