[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
*ahem*
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 65
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 448x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 448x477
*ahem*
ITT: autism fashion
> wallet chains
> oval glasses
> transition lenses
> tucking your pants into your socks
being a power tripping mod on 4chan
>>
>backpack with wheels on it
>new balance shoes
>fingerless gloves
>>
File: 1417448478642.jpg (49 KB, 636x730) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417448478642.jpg
49 KB, 636x730
agreed, that cuck janny deleted like two of my threads yesterday. I still don't know why threads are deleted on this board, there is literally no topic.

Threads are only deleted when you make a janitor butthurt.
>>
>>25892680
They just deleted a thread about fedoralords, too
My guess is they're actually autistic
>>
>>25892623
A-are driving gloves autistic if you don't actually have a car?
>>
>>25892659
> vests
> belt buckles
>
>>
The ironic thing is this is one of the shittiest boards, but it's moderated a lot more than others.
>>
>>25892623
I was wondering what happened to the last thread. like wtf how can mods do that shit.
>>
>>25892711
> mfw
Especially if You dont have a car
>>
>>25892716
Yes, he takes his job VERY seriously.
>>
>>25892623
is it autistic if i work outside and tuck my pants into my boots so they dont get dirty or wet
>>
>>25892769
No nigga, you're supposed to tuck pants into boots, always
>>
>>25892623
>pea coats with casual pants and a t-shirt underneath
>cargo shorts
>boat shoes while not being on a boat
>>
>>25892712
>belt buckles
The fuck? Don't all belts have buckles?
By this logic all the wall street businessmen and actors at premiers are autists
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 600x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 600x464
>>25893010
Like this nigga
>>
>>25893136
kek i have an autobots logo belt buckle
>>
File: autistitakki2.jpg (28 KB, 453x619) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autistitakki2.jpg
28 KB, 453x619
the torso fedora
>>
>>25893519
>he can't pull it off
>>
>>25893603
The only way to pull that piece of shit off is to LITERALLY pull it off and throw it away.
>>
>>25893630
I bet you wear vests
>>
File: 1451255416115.jpg (40 KB, 247x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451255416115.jpg
40 KB, 247x248
>>25893640
I call something autistic and then you bring in something that's ACTUALLY the hallmark of autism and you accuse me of wearing it

Where were you going with that? Are vests normie now? Are they literally that retarded?
>>
>>25892958
>Cargo shorts
Jean shorts are worse.
>>
>>25893519
>>25893630
>>25893682
Lots of people wear peacoats. They are pretty common. Why are you so insecure about them?
>>
>>25894328
Jean shorts are white trailer park trash core, not as much autism core
>>
File: smug-troll.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug-troll.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>fingerless gloves
>wallet chains
>cargo pants of any length

Metalheads btfo
>>
>>25892623
>tucking your pants into your socks
Sorority girls do this with their leggings.
>>
>>25892623
> tucking your pants into your socks
I am legit medically confirmed autistic and I do this. I did not know it was autist fashion. I will continue doing it because fuck all you normalfags.
>>
>>25894755
>he puts a space after the arrow in his green texts
You're not an autist. You're just a Redditor.
>>
I would say wearing a hoodie under a coat, since I do that
>>
>>25894783
I didn't put it there, OP did.
>>
>sweat pants/pajama pants everyday
jeans are uncomfortable
>>
Let's see, also going to include accessories
>Fedoras
>Cargo pants
>Fingerless cycling gloves
>Socks in sandals
>Smartwatches
>Le nurdy t-shirts and pins with references to popular TV shows
>Long and unwashed hair
>Grease covered face
>Neckbeards of any type or form
>>
File: image_2.jpg (102 KB, 633x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_2.jpg
102 KB, 633x623
I've been looking for an excuse to post this
>>
>>25894789
That's actually normie fashion. Works well.

Pair that with some nice jeans and a pair of leather boots and you're gucci.
>>
File: 1451901725298.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451901725298.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
>combat boots
>fingerless gloves
>pop culture shirt
>cargo pants
B O N U S R O U N D
>Nintendo handheld
>/g/ tier cellphone ( not smartphone )
>anime keychain imported from japan
all me
>>
File: 1409769768521.jpg (299 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409769768521.jpg
299 KB, 1600x1422
>fannypacks
>>
>>25893136
That bottom left one is pretty neat. I'd use that on a rigger-style belt with the friction locking thingy instead of a conventional buckle.

The rest of those just scream "I am human garbage" tho
>>
>>25894876
>/g/ tier cellphone
I wish I could use my old flip phone with any new plans. Fuck CDMA phones.

>>25894789
Lots of people do that. Staying warm > LE EBIN LE GAP SEX IN LE CITY /fa/SHION

plus, it does look nice if your stuff is sized so it layers properly.
>>
>>25894527
What kinda shorts does someone wear if cargos are autism and jeans are white trash?
>>
>>25894828
>messenger bags
>pins in bag, backpack or anywhere else
>3ds
>hipster glasses
>short sleeved shirts
>khakis if you aren't a mexican gangster
>any kind, color or condition of chuck taylors
>>
>>25895309
None. Shorts are not appropriate outside of a gym or other sporting event/arena.
>>
Can someone tell me where I can get stuff that looks like the purple robe that Justinian wears in the famous mosaic of him in Ravenna?
>>
>>25892623
>transition glasses
I was this kid in school. My dad told me it was cool.
>>
>>25895394
>tfw usually wear shorts everywhere
>It's usually jean shorts or dickies shorts, and sometimes even cargo shorts
>Not even white

Honestly, I mainly wear them because I find it pretty comfortable.
>>
>>25893603

>not with a head like that.
>>
>>25894828
>Long and unwashed hair
>Grease covered face
>Neckbeards of any type or form

since when are bodyparts labeled as "accessories"?
>>
>>25892623
I feel sorry for all the autists who spent money on transition lenses out of practicality.

I mean there's just no getting away with it, transitions are insta-autism.
>>
>fingerless gloves
>wallet chains
>cargo pants of any length
>Fedoras
>Long and unwashed hair
>combat boots
>pins in bag, backpack or anywhere else
>short sleeved shirts
>khakis if you aren't a mexican gangster
>any kind, color or condition of chuck taylors

Deer lord, metalheads btfo like never before
>>
File: 1425231864623.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425231864623.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>25892623
>>25895478
>>25896140
>mfw i always used them and no one ever said anything bad about it
some people even thought it was neat.
are they really autismo? i use them because its sunny as fuck here and they practical af
>>
>>25896225
I know, I'm sorry, but there is a very strong correlation between them and autism.

You could probably get away with it if you're like 40+ years old, otherwise they're just really lame.
>>
>>25896224
>chuck taylors
>metalheads

u wat
>>
>snowboard gear (beanies, coats) outside of an alpine environment
>three quarter pants
>harem pants (nothing looks more ridiculous on a girl)
>>
>>25892680
Yet they leave all of the normie-cock gobbling threads...
>>
>>25896225
most people won't even recognize the transition ability
>>
>>25895389

>short sleeve shirts
>khakis if you're not a Mexican gangster
>Converse Chuck Taylors

Someone obviously does not know what the fuck they are talking about. Fuckin autist.
>>
>>25896225
They are literally on par with fedoras in my mind when I think of autism.

I'm a normie who comes here to laugh at you guys and I want to beat the shit out of people when I see them wear transitions.
>>
>sneakers
>blue jeans
>open button-ups/hoodies to cover fatness
>no shorts, ever
>white socks, EVER
>>
>>25895389
>short sleeve shirts
>>
>>25896363
So pretty much anything really.
>>
>hair
>shirts
>pants
>shoes (of any kind)
>>
File: pepe 8.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe 8.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>25896261
>there is a very strong correlation between them and autism.

And where did you hear that from?
>>
>>25896346
tbf i think he was talking about short sleeved button up shirts
>>
>>25895389
Have you been outside in the last decade?
>>
>>25895394
>What is summer
>>
>>25896224
>Short sleeve t shirts
>Autism
Nigger what are you suppose to wear
>>
>>25896488
yup. that's "the joke"
>>
>>25896225

Normie here, just passing through.

If you're German or an engineer (so, basically a successful autist) you can get away with it. Otherwise they're pretty bad desu. They might not be that bad on their own merits, but just that EVERYONE else who wears them looks like >>25892623 which pretty much spoils it. See: fedoras, being an athiest, etc.

Get contacts and a pair of $20 ray-bans knockoffs.
>>
Can someone tell me what's wrong with wallet chains? I wear one attached to my back pocket so I don't lose it.
>>
File: Sabs.jpg (618 KB, 2789x1925) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sabs.jpg
618 KB, 2789x1925
>>25894597
>metal heads

Real metal attire isn't even that autismo pic related.

It wasn't until Rob Halford went full faglord did metal fashion change for the worse.
>>
>>25897107
My legitimately autistic brother wears one because he thinks they're cool. He has also requested fingerless gloves on a few occasions, it isn't called autism fashion for a reason.
>>
File: vest.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vest.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>25892712

>vest
>autism

wut.

I'd concede that they can be kinda hipster-ish if you wear them as an everyday thing...
but for parties and "fancier" social gatherings?
>>
What about trench coats and tophats?
>>
>>25893519
Everybody wears these. Even niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x635
>>25894828
>Cargo pants
What if you just have a lot of shit that you need pockets for? They actually look pretty dope tbhq.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 530x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 530x600
>>25895389
>khakis
>chuck taylor's
>short sleeved shirts

Pretty sure you're the autistic one here.
>>
File: 1453060293585.jpg (43 KB, 547x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453060293585.jpg
43 KB, 547x640
Anything on here
>>
>>25897342
they look good on models, not autists, who are the only other people who wear them
>>
>>25897342
nope u r autist
>>
>>25897512
nope, normies wear them all the time here during summer
>>
>>25893519
>he fastened the bottom button
NOT
EVEN
ONCE
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x466) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x466
>>25897250
Autismu incarnate
>>
What if my mom buys the clothes
>>
File: dwight_schrute.jpg (28 KB, 320x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dwight_schrute.jpg
28 KB, 320x400
>>25896346
>>25896404
>>25896775
>>25897399
Does this look not-autismal to you people? Really?
>>
I must be autistic, I wear cargo shorts frequently and think jeans look like shit.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>25897462
are you throwing someone out of a plane?
>>
>>25892623
>tucking your pants into your socks
does it count if it's covered with boots
>>
>>25897512
This is how all fashion works. Nothing looks good on you if you're fat, ugly, or awkward. Might as well just wear what's comfy
>>
>>25892623
>tucking your pants into your socks

does this actually happen irl?
>>
>>25897300
niggers wear fedoras too or used to at least and being a nigger is way worse than being autistic so whats your point
>>
>>25897250
Vests are pretty fucking autistic dude. If you wear a vest to a party you will look like a "swag is for boys, class is for men" kind of retard
>>
>>25892958
Fucking this, though frat guys usually do the boat shoe one.
>>
>>25896105
The thread says "fashion", not just " accessories"
>>
>>25892623
How did you become one?
Roborobo
>>
File: autismitakki.png (440 KB, 545x937) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autismitakki.png
440 KB, 545x937
>>25898786
>autismcoat
>>
File: 1452036708614.png (98 KB, 545x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452036708614.png
98 KB, 545x398
>socks
>jeans
>scarf (on winter)
>skiing goggles (when skiing)
>gloves of any kind
>boxers
>red earbuds (other colors are fine)
>sneakers (but only on tuesdays)
>pockets more than finger deep
>track pants with white stripes
>track pants with yellow stripes
>rings made out of nickel
>backbags of any other brand than adidas

101% autism guaranteed
>>
File: 1443256578909.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443256578909.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>25899264
>backbags
>red earbuds
>sneakers(but only on Tuesdays)
>>
>>25892623
Holy shit he looks exactly like me when I was 6-7 years old
>>
>>25897342
No they don't. And if you have more stuff than can fit in normal jean pockets, you're an autist (unless you're a girl, in which case get a purse/bag)
>>
File: New Balance.png (1 MB, 1324x833) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
New Balance.png
1 MB, 1324x833
New Balance obviously

Any kind of New Balance makes you look like a true autist
>>
>wallet chains
only autistic if you leave the chain hanging out, right? I have one so niggers dont try pockpicket me when in busy places
>>
>>25901010
wear whatever you want anon. Don't let virgin retards in a Vietnamese cartoon website tell you how to live your life
>>
>>25894597
>metalheads
You mean autistic metalheads
which is pretty much what we're going for here
>>
New balance doesn't apply anymore. As of 2015+ they are normie shoes.
>>
>>25893519
most of the stuff ITT like yours are only fedora if you're ugly
>>
>>25892623
>transition lenses

What's wrong with transition lenses?
>>
File: 03b.png (96 KB, 482x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03b.png
96 KB, 482x395
>>25897342
what more can you possibly need than wallet, phone, cigarettes, keys?

>3DS
>inhaler
>pocket knife
>loose change
>window breaker multi-tool
>>
>>25901684
I work as an accountant, so I carry a notepad and pen
>>
File: 1449614243725.jpg (135 KB, 449x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449614243725.jpg
135 KB, 449x712
>>25901558
that guy still looks kinda auts in those
>>
What if I'm going for the Prince look?
>>
File: 1450281947408.png (196 KB, 278x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450281947408.png
196 KB, 278x364
>>25901734
i wouldn't hire an accountant that wears cargo pants :^)
>>
>tucking your pants into your socks
The fuck? I'm calling straight up made up on that one. I've never even seen that shit on the internet so people can't be doing it.
>>
The joke is that we call everything autistic, cause it makes people mad if they like it. We aren't being sincere, we're a bunch of bored teenagers who have the power of anonymity

>>25899264
>boxers

Who /boxerbriefs/ here?

i really wish i was skinny enough to wear normal briefs :(
>>
if you're attractive you can wear anything and not look like an autist
>>
>>25901558
Worst part of the fit is the shoes tbqh
>>
>>25901558
Those pants are a little short.
>>
reminder that chad wearing any of these things is actually "endearing" and "quirky" whereas you wearing it is autism. Hence, the clothes do not make the autist. It is that you look like an autist to begin with.
>>
>>25902024
Just low on his hips I think
>>
>>25901800
good thing you arent a manager then :)
>>
File: 1453258818056.jpg (49 KB, 423x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453258818056.jpg
49 KB, 423x389
>>25892623
>tfw have transition lenses
but they help while I'm driving, sure they don't protect my eyes as much as sunglasses do but I would be the ultimate autismo if I wore glasses with sunglasses over them

Been thinking of getting contacts but do I really need them, it's not like I'd get laid or feel more confident if I didn't wear glasses
>>
everything you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ch1FUVupR8
>>
>>25898846
When would you even wear a vest? If its casual a vest is too formal, if its formal youd wear a suit instead, if its somewhere in between youd just wear a shirt...
>>
File: dale.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dale.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>25902154
just go dale gribble with your glasses
>>
I've noticed there's basically two categories of autism fashion.

1. the "so practical and/or comfy and/or cheap"
>transition lenses
>clunky sneakers/hiking shoes
>pajama pants or cargo shorts
>backpacks with wheels
>walmart/costco jeans

2. the "i am classy gentleman like anime"
>fingerless gloves
>fedoras
>waistcoat
>black or leather trenchcoat
>fandom pins/shirts/etc.
>>
>>25903443
Nice catch, rookie
It really seems that way, doesnt it
>>
>>25897145
>real metal
>>
File: modsarecucks.jpg (403 KB, 762x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
modsarecucks.jpg
403 KB, 762x529
>>25892623
Mods banned me for a blox post, and let all these other blox posters go

Maybe it's because they're cucks who can't accept the BBC. Pic related.
>>
>>25892623
>levi jean
>knee high sock
>school logo sweater
>>
>>25895803
cargo shorts are pretty comfy desu
>>
>>25895389
Is this ironic?
>short sleeved shirts
>khakis
>chuck taylors
Where the fuck have you been? lmao
>>
>>25898103
I think you have legit autism. No memes here.
>>
>>25899264
>red earbuds
>>
>>25893519
Peacoats are fairly normal clothing if you live in a country with a lot of windchill/cold.
>>
>>25893603
>>25894492
>>25897300
>>25901602
>>25904135

Oh jesus christ, buy a bomber jacket or something. Peacoats are literally the neo-fedora.
>>
>>25902948
you wear a vest as part of a suit. In formal events, there are different levels of formality. When it starts getting late into the event(provided that it's a happy event and not something like a funeral) people will get more casual. You might remove your blazer, where your vest will be fully visible. And in this celebratory environment, it's a pretty damn good look.
>>
>>25892732
Does he get paid ?
>>
Wait, what does it matter how people dress?
>>
>>25904419
Never seen a suit with a vest. Maybe in colder regions.

But yeah vests look cool.
>>
>>25904555
Because its every robot's duty to make it and help others make it.
>>
File: 1437873793720.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437873793720.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>25896224

>implying any self respecting metal fan would ever wear any of those things

inb4 you try to claim hot topic tier slipknot fans are metal.

>>25900932

0/10 pitiful trolling

It's made even worse by the fact I know you believe this because you saw a pic of some NBs in an autism shoe thread and you genuinely thought it was the brand that made them autistic
>>
>>25901558

New Balance never applied. Your autism prevents you from understanding what autism shoes actually are so you fixated on the brand.
>>
>>25898103
It looks normal you autist
>>
File: 1412448804268.gif (146 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412448804268.gif
146 KB, 500x500
>>25897342
i have those
>>
>>25900490
>>25901684

I carry my backpack with me pretty much every time I leave the house. It has almost everything I might need. My camera, my first aid kit, a tourniquet, some magazines and a book to read, my 3DS xl and the case with extra games in it, chargers, an umbrella, a hoodie or jacket, something to drink, my keys, my mace, a lock blade knife, a spring loaded glass breaker, a multi tool and a bunch of other stuff.
>>
>>25893519
The worst part is is that I have a WWII Naval trench coat that was given to me my by great grandfather but they're so cringey to wear.
>>
File: my-old-pair.jpg (131 KB, 1300x870) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my-old-pair.jpg
131 KB, 1300x870
do you think is this an autistic shoe?
if so, then you're pretty dumb. It's a very common shoe and even people in my city are seen wearing them on a regular basis.

>you're just to autistic to see how autistic they look
that's a great argument by the way, easily shuts out anyone who speaks out against your bullshit.
>>
This fucing thread.

Most of this listed would be no big deal if worn by good looking person.

Halo effect is real.
>>
File: unnamed-3.jpg (27 KB, 384x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed-3.jpg
27 KB, 384x384
>>25909236

That's definitely an autism shoe.

The only people who wear shoes like that are old men and IT workers, awkward 11 year olds, and downies. Wearing those sorts of shoes as a young adult is 100% autism.
>>
>>25909490
Your opinion has been noted and will be filed accordingly under "trash".

Thanks for your reply.
>>
Other than sunglasses who in their right mind would have oval/circle frames?

WHO?
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (15 KB, 400x247) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
15 KB, 400x247
>>25909563

>being in this much denial after being presented with facts

Enjoy proudly strutting the streets in your ridiculous autism shoes
>>
>>25901558
I remember cracking jokes about how I can't wait until I'm 40 so I can start wearing New Balances.

Times have changed.
>>
>>25909613
>presented with facts
backed up by the University of Things You Can Pull Out Of Your Ass?
>>
>>25909641

>being so autistic you think all New Balances are the same
>>
>>25909669

>getting triggered and angry because you can't cope with being presented with and BTFO by objective, easily confirmed facts

Maybe instead of having a tantrum, you should actually pay attention to the world around you.
>>
>>25909676
They were basically all the same in the past.

They were all gym teacher shoes. Now some of those old gym teacher shoes are hip.
>>
>>25909752

No they weren't. There has always been shitty, autist tier NB sperg shoes, standard classic NB styles, and the higher end, boutique models that cost shitloads.
>>
>>25909809
Yeah, but they were never cool and if you were caught wearing any NB's you would get styled on hard af.
>>
>>25909721
>objective
>easily confirmed
if it's easy to confirm, then why do you have jack-shit for evidence? do you even have a commercial article that suggests your claim is true? some company like cosmopolitan or any other mainstream magazine?
>>
>>25892623
ITS TAPE
>>
>>25894597
Cargo pants are autistic now? Shit that's all I've been wearing since highschool. They're comfy as fuck and I make use of the pockets so whatever.
>>
File: 1449287637072.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449287637072.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>25892623
>> tucking your pants into your socks

How can anyone do this?
>>
>>25909997
If you're wearing boots or higher top sneakers it's possible.
>>
>>25909885

Classic NBs and the rare styles have been constantly in and out of fashion. Just because you were only aware of the mall tier autism models doesn't mean the others didn't exist

>>25909923

Remember when you wrote this?

>>25909236
>people in my city are seen wearing them on a regular basis.

This was literally your "evidence". I am simply expanding what you've said to actually include the people you see wearing them and now you're butt flustered because it proves you're wrong.
>>
>>25909996
>Shit that's all I've been wearing since highschool.

shockingcats.png
>>
>>25910094
by me saying that people wear a shoe, I have proven that said shoe is autistic.

excellent research
>>
>>25910169

>le u r wrong because cosmo hasn't done a huge article on autism shoes maymay

People who lack autism generally understand exactly what an autism shoe is. I'm sorry you're having difficulties.
>>
>>25910232
>lelelelelelelelele ur 2 autismo 2 c autismo
>(U)
>>
>>25896281
How are beanies autistic by that logic everyone in canada is autistic
>>
>>25910266

How about instead of having a childish tantrum, you actually accept you're wrong about something for once in your life?
>>
>>25893519
>Really like pea coats
>They're getting memed on
>None of my clothes fit me anyway
>Have a peat coat
>Love it
>It's too big (large)
>Medium is too small

Okay
>>
>>25910481
How about instead of stating your opinions are facts and using logical fallacies, you actually accept responsibility for providing evidence for bizarre claims?
>>
>>25910541

>provide evidence that is just as good as, better actually, than yours

>no i am right and u r wrong

Kek. Unbelievable
>>
>>25910699
I don't even know what point you're trying to make in this post.

You haven't provided any evidence for your claims whatsoever. If you're claiming my evidence is better than your evidence, then logically, you've failed to secure your claim.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for you man, you've tried so hard and yet have fallen so far, you have no ground to stand on anymore.
>>
>>25904549
He most certainly does not.
>>
>>25892623
Anon who tucks his pants into socks here, I do this sometimes because I don't want that uncovered part to feel cold. I'm indeed an autist.
>>
>>25910766

Holy fuck you're stupid.

>>25909236
>do you think is this an autistic shoe?
>if so, then you're pretty dumb. It's a very common shoe and even people in my city are seen wearing them on a regular basis.

You wrote this. You literally thought an observation was enough to prove those shoes weren't autistic. I used your exact same reasoning against you and actually expanded it to explain who actually wears the shoes and you're trying desperately to claim I'm wrong but you're right.

My evidence is just as viable as you're claiming yours is, you fucking moron.
>>
Reddit and 4chan open on their phone
>>
>>25910832
You never had any grounds on which your claim was evident. My claim is that a LOT of people wear them.

If you want me to provide evidence for my claim, I could post 1 image for every average person wearing them, and you could post 1 image for every autist wearing them.

We can go down that route, but I think you're likely to discover it quite hard to find such a plethora of images of "autistic-looking" people wearing them against just normal people wearing them.

Also, even if I haven't proven that a lot of people wear them, you also haven't proved that mostly "autistic-looking" people wear them.

Nig.
>>
>>25910917

I didn't disagree that quite a few people wear them. I very clearly posted examples of who those people are. What you fail to understand is that wearing those shoes when you aren't the people I mentioned means you're presenting as a sperg because the only young adults who wear those shoes are autists.
>>
>>25911043
>wearing those shoes when you aren't the people I mentioned means you're presenting as a sperg because the only young adults who wear those shoes are autists.
Cool. So back up this claim.

Or are you just spouting more nonesense?
>>
>>25900066
Is your name Tyler and does it frustrate you when your mom fails to identify tape?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
>>
>>25901842
I started doing it to stop my pants getting caught in my bicycle chain. Now I do it all the time because it's more comfortable.
>>
>>25895389
>3ds
lol, i was doing good with a qt at work last week, but yesterday i brought my ads and played pokemon during lunch
>i can see the disgust on her eyes
>>
>>25903443
>fingerless gloves
Those are practical and cheap. They warm your hands without harming finger control.
>>
File: 1419062548110.jpg (865 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419062548110.jpg
865 KB, 608x1070
>>25910832

The basic claim that a fucking shoe makes you autistic is ridiculous in itself you brainrotten retard.
Honestly believing in arcanines autism shoe meme is legit proof that you are fucking autistic. That is the whole joke behind it you dunce.

Just fucking kill yourself my man.
>>
>>25911168
i meant 3ds for fuck sake
>>
File: 1453096243745.jpg (34 KB, 332x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453096243745.jpg
34 KB, 332x500
>mfw superficial faggots cry about the clothes people wear
enjoy spending hundreds of dollars on your trendy wardrobe nobody notices
>>
>>25911183
pretty much this desu fambrinolinos
>>
Lots of random technology, wires.
Flashy headphones (especially gaming headsets).
>>25895389
>messenger bags
Why?
>>25910510
Get it tailored.
>>
>>25894846

very underrated image IMO
>>
File: haul.png (55 KB, 372x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haul.png
55 KB, 372x490
Just bought these this weekend. Is this autist tier or no?
>>
>>25892819
depends on what you do. like say working a road crew. its not fun getting tar or asphalt in the boot
>>
File: myfit123123.jpg (53 KB, 427x751) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
myfit123123.jpg
53 KB, 427x751
Post your most autistic fits using pieces of clothing you actually own. i caught myself wearing this fit the other day when i wanted to be super comfy and lmao when i saw myself in a mirror
>>
>>25897250
>>25898846
i wear them to job interviews that require smart-business style dress.
how acceptable is that on a scale of one to ten?
>>
A tie with a short sleeved shirt
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x203
>>25911809
>he wears XL
>>
>>25911969
Just duct tape your pants to your shoes. Works 100x better
>>
File: cat.jpg (41 KB, 625x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat.jpg
41 KB, 625x465
>>25892623

>''it's got a bit of plasitc aaaaall over it''

''TAPE! it's tape''
>>
File: 1452462844919.jpg (10 KB, 244x237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452462844919.jpg
10 KB, 244x237
>>25911043
holy FUCK it's just a shoe
it's not even bad or noticeable. the fact that you care so much makes you far more autistic than you claim those shoes to be.
>>
>>25895389
>3ds
What's wrong with having a 3DS?
>short sleeved shirts
Then what am I supposed to wear?
most people wear short sleeve shirts at least occasionally
>>
>>25892623
I just put on whatever that I happen to find. T shirt since its straya and i get really heated, shorts and maybe jeans since my legs get surges of coldness.
>>
>>25892711
Absolutely haram unless driving an e-type jag
>>
>>25916027
what about a BMW? My Grandma would always wear driving gloves whenever she drove her 1980s stick shift BMW sedan.
>>
>>25894828
What kind of t-shirt should I wear instead of nurdy ones?
>>
>>25900932
Tbh I only see rich people and runners wear them
>>
>>25892623
Oval glasses/shitty cheap glasses are one of the biggest indicators in my opinion. It's like they all own the same pair.
>>
>>25895478
What about aviators or Ozzy/Lennon (you know those small and round ones) sunglasses?
>>
>>25917389
Aviator shades can work if you have good sense and aren't ugly of course. Small circle ones pretty much belong in the past.
>>
>>25897295
That is "I like steampunk lol"-core.
>>
>>25892623
Let me tell you the autism I had early on in my life

>oval glasses
>transition lenses
(They give this shit to kids. They don't give a fuck if it looks autistic)
>at some points I did indeed wear new balance shoes, and other such shoes
>>
>>25901842
I tuck my long johns into my socks so there will no cool winter breeze coming to bite my ankles. None one is gonna see those due to long enough pants.
>>
>>25914803
30 Waist, probably not fat just broad shoulders maybe. Could be wrong, only speculating
>>
>>25917479
I was in 6th grade when I wore the autist tier nb's. Makes me shiver thinking about it, and I was still a kid
>>
>>25917545
Well, basically kids are autists. They simply have not learned enough usually at that point in their lives to act like normal humans.
>>
>>25917545
I wore white new balances until 1oth grade. Then I switched to black 574s.
>>
>>25908470
is this a joke? im not sure if you're going out of your way to be autistic or
>>
>>25917567
10th grade*
>>25917585
No. It is not a joke.
>>
Any time I see someone in business/dress attire in a casual setting it screams autistic try hard
Anything /fa/ tier is stupid as shit too
>>
>>25900932
New Balance are dadcore.
>>
Well... this is me

>fake Chicago bulls hoodie
>Adidas track pants
>Jordans
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (2 MB, 2592x3456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
2 MB, 2592x3456
>>25917585
Here are just a few of the things I have in my back pack.
>>
File: 1418025114285.jpg (28 KB, 210x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418025114285.jpg
28 KB, 210x240
>>25917918
are you not employed or something? i cant imagine anyone with a job or normal friends carrying all this shit
>>
>>25917953
I work part time.
>>
>>25915678
>What's wrong with having a 3DS?
Nothing, in the privacy of your own home.
>>
>>25917918
I'm saving this to troll /g/'s edc threads.
>>
>>25917918
>he's actually autistic

Just kill yourself mate there is no hope for a cure.
>>
Female autism fashion:

>brightly coloured purple/blue hair
>septum piercing
>those stupid tattoo chokers
>triggered glasses
>most lolita
>>
>>25892623
>transition lenses
I don't get why these only appeal to autists. Can normies just intuitively sense that they're not cool?
>>
>>25918031
Why is it something I should hide in my home? It's not lewd. I see no reason why it's something that should only be used in private.
>>
>>25918117
People might see you.
It's a video game system marketed to children, just play games on your iphone like people who aren't autistic.
>>
>>25917918
>autistic
>brings around his 3ds, maybe he even plays it in public

poetry
>>
>>25918158
I don't have an iphone. Also, there are lots of adults who play 3DS.
>>
File: smug_grinch.jpg (77 KB, 226x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug_grinch.jpg
77 KB, 226x314
>>25910339
>canada
>autistic
that's what makes a canadian a canadian
>>
>>25918199
There are a lot of adults with autism.
>>
>>25918199
>doesnt know he is a stereotype
>>
>>25896281
>beanies & coats
What am I supposed to wear when it's cold then? do you just not live in a place that ever gets cold like cali or something?
>>
>>25918296
Why do you say I'm a stereotype? What makes you think that?
>>
File: normsclothing.jpg (833 KB, 1120x1044) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
normsclothing.jpg
833 KB, 1120x1044
People in my city are actually running around with pic related stuff. And almost every teenage normie here has those ugly Nike shoes! Also, gym bags
>>
>>25918477
you fell for the meme. I live in northern europe and of course I do wear beanies.
>>
>>25892623
Tucking your pants into your shoes is called the tintin move and only use while bug hunting
>>
>>25904393
They're a lot warmer than a bomber.
It's really more practical for the winter
>>
File: checos.jpg (69 KB, 472x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
checos.jpg
69 KB, 472x472
>>25909996
nice trips, Satan. Cargos are the best, can't imagine what else to wear in the summer besides Chinos.
>>
>>25918100
kek, most people don't even notice the transition ability, they just assume that you're wearing normal glasses.
>>
>>25895389
I use a messenger bag because as a reporter it looks a lot fucking better than using a backpack like a high school kid. It also has one discreet, tasteful pin.
>>
>>25919199
Does your bag look like this?
>>
>>25896140
The lady at the eye doctor's office recommended them
She said I looked handsome
>>
File: six-feet-under.jpg (158 KB, 540x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
six-feet-under.jpg
158 KB, 540x720
>>25898103
It looks alright to me.
>>
>got wallet stolen
>wear wallet on a chain for now on
What's so autistuc about this.
Also
>didn't want transitionals
>the people made a mistake and I got transitional lenses instead of regular ones
>comfy as fuck, blocks the sun when I need them to
Guess i got autism
>>
>>25898786
That would look okay without the ear fedora.
>>
>>25892623
My fingerless gloves keep my hands warm while I smoke, and since I smoke hand rolling tobacco because I prefer the flavor and it's cheaper, I can roll them with them on
>>
>>25919776
why not roll a bunch inside ahead of time and keep them in a cigarette case?
>>
>>25918227
Fuck you, you fucking cunt
>>
File: 1412030220433.gif (2 MB, 158x158) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412030220433.gif
2 MB, 158x158
>>25919906
>butthurt canuk detected
>>
File: 1453173686180.png (343 KB, 495x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453173686180.png
343 KB, 495x428
>tfw wore striped polos, saggy jeans, new balance shoes, braces, and transition lense oval glasses through most of middle school
>even occasionally wore a fedora and an 8-bit clip-on tie
>>
>>25900932
>>25904743
>>25917301
>>25917877
That's because a low-end pair of NBs costs like 200 fucking dollars.

Source: I buy them because they're the only company that has comfy size 14 quad-wides.
>>
>>25896938
You didn't even read it right you autismo.
>>
>>25920033
>size 14
literally clown tier
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 750x728) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 750x728
>>25919970
Wow im sorry about your autism anon
>>
>>25920033
Low end newbalance shoes start at $200
Wrong.
First result for new balance shoes on amazon:
$36.54 & FREE Shipping
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product//B00IYBAZ52/ref=twister_dp_update?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
File: Clown Tier.jpg (94 KB, 547x593) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Clown Tier.jpg
94 KB, 547x593
>>25920073
I'm 6'4". What can I say.

>>25920101
>Amazon

If you buy shoes online, you're a fucking retard. There are two things you never cheap out on: Shoes and beds. Buy quality or regret your life.
>>
>>25919308
I had a friend in high school who had this exact bag

I thought it was cool
>>
File: 1453162378793.jpg (45 KB, 736x492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453162378793.jpg
45 KB, 736x492
>>25920074
Well at least now I'm in college and make an effort to dress normal. I feel bad for people I see walking around who haven't grown out of being a sperg. Just today I saw this fat guy with muttonchops and a fedora, a skinnyfag with a leather jacket and xboxhueg sneakers, and a squatty fat mexican chick with cat-ear headphones. There truly is no hope for these people.
>>
File: 1453321320985.jpg (88 KB, 400x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453321320985.jpg
88 KB, 400x388
>>25901558

>tfw never gonna have hair like that

BALDING IS JUST NOT FAIR
>>
>>25908470
You're only proving my point anon, this is autistic as fuck
>>
>>25917918
>confirmed actual autist
well, it's /r9k/ i suppose.
coming from another guy who's diagnosed, why the fuck do you carry so much stuff at once?
>>
>>25920365

>these days being prepared is autistic.

normies are dumb af
>>
>>25920523
Lugging a ton of useless shit everywhere is autistic. Fuck's sake you're not going on an adventure when you're just leaving the house to pick up groceries, you fucking worthless sperg. All you need is your wallet and your phone in your pocket, and maybe a knife in the back pocket if you think you're gonna get mugged heading to the corner store or something.
>>
File: nickatina.gif (110 KB, 480x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nickatina.gif
110 KB, 480x383
>>25896224
>any kind, color or condition of chuck taylors

go up to andre nickatina and call him an autist to his face, i dare you
>>
>>25892659
>new balance shoes

this is a fact.
>>
>>25920523
what the hell is wrong with you? I leave with my wallet, keys and my cellphone. WHY DO YOU BRING A FIRST AID KIT? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BRING A GLASS BREAK!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25892659

>Not wearing New Balance
>>
>>25921458
most of these don't apply to niggers unless they have many autistic items.
>>
>>25897342

You look like a fucking idiot who cant dress himself or herself. Look like you are from the year 2005 cut it out.
>>
>>25917918
>a tourniquet

Good job.
>>
File: 1410120891848.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410120891848.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>25897462
Bane pls go
>>
>>25910846
Most normal people don't even know what reddit or 4chan are
>>
>>25892659
NB has a couple shoes that are ridiculously fashionable, though.
>>
>>25904393
Peacoats only work if you're thin, lardass.
>>
>>25917261
Plain white/black/navy
>>
File: img_9872.jpg (117 KB, 800x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_9872.jpg
117 KB, 800x533
those plasters over the eye looks pretty autistic
>>
>>25924242
Holy fuck this, I forgot there were kids that had these. Why the fuck were they even needed? And why didn't they just use cool-ass eyepatches instead of this autistic shit with cringy designs all over it?
Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 65
Thread DB ID: 444592



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.