[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever you insult someone for being an autist/asperger, I hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled34.png (62KB, 628x680px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled34.png
62KB, 628x680px
Whenever you insult someone for being an autist/asperger, I hope you understand what its like for us to live under this disgusting genetic curse.

I hope you understand what it's like for every sentence you write or speak to be a struggle in itself for the sentence to be meaningful(I've edited up to this point around 3-4 times, and it still sucks), to be doomed for a lifetime of complete female and job rejection due to our awkwardness, lack of charm and nonmainstream interests, to experience constant hostility and ridicule from society(labeling and assuming us as the inherent creeps, losers or retards without even trying to forgive or to know us more extensively).We're tired of being automatically assumed as dangerous, agressive or whatever, no matter how further
from that we are.
>>
>>25891851
Cont.

I hope you can imagine what it's like to never be able to remove your disorder(t's been proven that autism spectrum disorders are incurable and lifelong), no matter how much you try and people yell at you to "stop being an autist/sperg". No matter how much we try to mask it, our genetic curse always rears up it's ugly head oncemore and thus almost never get aknowledgement of our efforts

Before you start to claim that we want entitlement and scream at us that "lifes tough, deal with it"(we already know that, and are dealing with it in any way we can ) or that we shouldn't expect society to serve us , no we dont want any of those things. We simply want understanding, at least some acceptance, and perhaps a modicum of respect for the daily struggles with something we didn't chose to have and can't remove, as efforts we have to go through to try to be normal, in the same way you respect a physically handicapped person.
>>
>>25891851
>>25891864
At least I'd have an excuse
>>
File: 1446156174818.png (1MB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1446156174818.png
1MB, 850x850px
nobody cares lol
>>
>>25891864
Don't wish your foul juju on me, you unclean soul. You have been a virgin for all time, and you will be reborn a permanent virgin again
>>
How about you do it on video so humans can get a better sense of what the fuck you mean instead of writing meaningless text on an anonymous hacker board entitled "4Channels"? Seriously. No one understands you spergs because you don't communicate in a human format. Fuck off.
>>
>>25892022
An excuse and Neetbux. Plus autists can take Molly and LSD to cure themselves and get empathy.
>>
>>25892337
>what the fuck you mean
I mean what I write
>writing meaningless text on an anonymous hacker board entitled "4Channels"?
I write wherever the fuck i want.
>No one understands you spergs because you don't communicate in a human format.
Or maybe you don't want to understand and instead try just try to project your agression on us because you have to validate your sorry normie fuckwit existence somehow, just like the rest of the pretentious normieshit society.
>>
maybe you'd get more sympathy on reddit or tumblr

this is 4chan
>>
Most people with autism are selfish, and they get confused when nobody wants to spend time around them since they're actually just unpleasant to be around. They blame the world for not sharing their interests, but usually their interests are way to narrow for any random person they meet to share one of them.

And they think that because they have some disability, it is the world's job to change to accomodate this disability rather than their responsibility to become a functioning member of society.

If you were labeled as "dangerous" or "aggressive" or "creepy" it's becuase you were giving off dangerous and creepy vibes, not because of your illness.

Plenty of autists accomplish amazing things, quit being a whiny fag.
>>
Because>>25892618
>>>25892337
>>what the fuck you mean
>I mean what I write
>>writing meaningless text on an anonymous hacker board entitled "4Channels"?
>I write wherever the fuck i want.
>>No one understands you spergs because you don't communicate in a human format.
>Or maybe you don't want to understand and instead try just try to project your agression on us because you have to validate your sorry normie fuckwit existence somehow, just like the rest of the pretentious normieshit society.
and spergs will still claim that they're good people
>>
>>25892767
>If you were labeled as "dangerous" or "aggressive" or "creepy" it's becuase you were giving off dangerous and creepy vibes, not because of your illness.
I'm sorry for not being able to predict, control or even know what I "give off" and evevry single little bullshit that someohow "offends" normies*sarcasm*
>accomodate this disability
By that logic we should throw handicapped or sick people to the wolves

> not because of your illness
If it wasn't because of my ilness, I wouldn't be "giving" them.

>Plenty of autists accomplish amazing things
The fact that many of us haven't yet killed themslves after a lifetime of isolation abuse, and near total lack of simpathy against them is amazing itself.

> responsibility to become a functioning member of society
what makes you think we don't take responsability and try our best effort, try to talk "normal" sense the arbitrary "cues", try to like shallow normie interests, but alas to no effect?
>>
>>25892374
what
in my experience being an autist and taking hallucinogenic drugs is not a good fucking mix
>>
>>25893088
>*sarcasm*
Please don't do this. Please.
>>
>>25893050
>and spergs will still claim that they're good people
I've never claimed myself to be that, and the few autsist I know all had severe inferiority complex molded into their heads that they were supposed to be terrible people.

TBFH more often than not I see neurotypicals alsways claiming infallibility and moral superiority even if they clearly don't have it in many cases.
>>
who /single mom/ here
i dont know how to function as a human
the only life i know how to live is spending 16 hours in front of a screen and sleeping for 12
im 22 and last week i literally had to google how to shave my beard
i dropped out of high school because i couldnt motivate myself to even get out of bed
how am i supposed to contribute to society
>>
Aspergers people tend to be more logical and therefore superior
>>
Do you think that a residential school system should be created for all of you autists and sports to become indoctrinated into to help normalize the syndrome itself?
>>
>>25893157
This isn't fucking resit you dirty and cunt no need for self validation bitch
>>
>>25893417
uhh, what?
>>
>>25893088
>I'm sorry for not being able to predict, control or even know what I "give off" and evevry single little bullshit that someohow "offends" normies*sarcasm*
The issue is you said people automatically assumed that autists were creepy and violent. I am simply saying that normies take autists as they come and judge each one on their own creepy and violent merits.

>It's my illness's fault that I give off creepy or violent vibes
Your illness is part of you. Your actions are your own. You acted creepy and violent so people started thinking of you as creepy and violent. Quit blaming your illness for yourself.

>what makes you think we don't take responsability and try our best effort, try to talk "normal" sense the arbitrary "cues", try to like shallow normie interests, but alas to no effect?
This thread has made it quite clear that you are not taking responsibility for your actions. If you were complaining that you were having trouble understanding cues, or didn't like talking about normie shit, that's one thing. But you're basically saying "my autism makes me do all of this shit and nobody should be able to get mad at me even though it negatively affects them"
>>
>>25893554
i'm not the guy you're talking to and i agree with you on some points but do you even know what being mentally ill is like? Its fucking hell, dude.
>>
>>25893554
>The issue is you said people automatically assumed that autists were creepy and violent.
I don't assume it. Normies do. And I've experienced the effects of this societal assumptionit no matter what insignifc

> You acted creepy and violent so people started thinking of you as creepy and violent.
I never acted that way, normies just assumed I was creepy because I have aspergers, due to the hateful social stigma about us ingrained in their heads. No matter how we act we always are rejected because of that and the fact that we can never hide our ilness completely.
>Your illness is part of you.Your actions are your own
>part of you
>your own
You contradicted your own argument. So you bring up the BS about "free will". How am I responsible for doing something(giving "creepy vibes") that I don't even feel or know I'm doing?
BTW using your logic it would be fine to tell a paraplegic:"you're just a lazy slob sitting all day on a chair blaming your handicap for your worthless existence. Your actions are your own. Take responsibility and you will walk again"

>my autism makes me do all of this shit and nobody should be able to get mad at me even though it negatively affects them"
Why do normies always make strawmen? I never said those things. All we want is undertsanding and admittance that the shit we put up with all our live isn't something we can always control and that there's indeed a largely unfounded social stigma aginst us created mostly from fear, that negatively affects our lifes with stuff such as automatic rejection, abuse ridicule, stuff that is mainly done by normies against us.

> negatively affects them
How is accepting autism/aspergers as worthwhile members of society, not abusing or isolating them, or spreading negative stigma about them "negatively affecting"?
>>
>>25892374
Im an autist who's taken molly +- 20 times and everytime i use it everybody gets really social but i still cant talk to people i dont know and just dance all night
>>
>>25893145
If spergs are inferior, and NTs are inferior, then is anyone really inferior.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.