[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Michael Jackson rape kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1447770464159.png (226KB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1447770464159.png
226KB, 540x501px
Did Michael Jackson rape kids?
>>
>>25891789
Yes yes he did
>>
No, the kid who made the accusation came out after his death and admitted that it was all a money ploy made up by his mother.

But he definitely fit the bill of a pedo.
>>
If he didn't, he made it his absolute mission to appear as though he did.

>>25891940
A minutes research would show you that is false and not a single reputable site reported it.
>>
Jordan Chandler was able to give an accurate and detailed description of Michael Jackson's genitals.
>>
Yes obviously baka senpai
>>
yes but it shouldn't tarnish his legacy, he is the greatest pop star of our time and was deeply disturbed/abused
>>
Michael, sincerely and truly, dindu nuffin. They fucking murdered him for the crime of being a weirdo. He didn't rape kids.
>>
I love Michael but yes, he was clearly into boys.
>>
I think he was such a stunted manchild from his upbringing and lifelong fame that he preferred hanging out with kids because he could relate to them better and a part of that was exploring their sexuality as if he was their peer of the same age

so yes, but in a way more pathetic than usual
>>
Its hard to ever know, because all the people who've put out claims against him have shady pasts or are just scumbags in general, so they don't help their own case.
>>
>>25892053
I think it's like the Bill Cosby scandal. Many of the testimonies against him are legit, but there's also a bunch of people trying to ride the coattails of it for money.
>>
File: 1424030724075.jpg (20KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
1424030724075.jpg
20KB, 243x240px
>>25891789
I don't fucking know. Seriously, how the fuck would I know??
>>
>>25892089
Some celebrity sleuth called Anthony Pellicano was hired by Jackson in 1993 to investigate the charges against him and he apparently discovered in the process that Jackson was a seriel child molestor and pedophile. Only problem now is he's in jail for wire tapping phones but he claims that MJ did "far worse than molest children". Don't really know what that could imply other than murdering them after molesting them.

I remember reading another article and I can't find it now, but I believe they had hired people to aid MJ's image during his trial and they advised him to change his personality completely and come out and admit that the high pitched voice, the childlike personality and all that was simply a public persona and an act, and that he should never ever talk or be seen with any children other than his own again, and he apparently downright refused.
>>
go read what the cops found when they raided his house

he had a bunch of "art" books that were essentially a bunch of naked young boys.
>>
>>25891993
at the pub I work at one of the regulars always asks for MJ songs to be skipped because the regular believes that MJ molested kids
>>
>>25891789
There's a really interesting story this swiss Doctor has. He claims he was hired to chemically castrate MJ when he was really young so he'd be like the castratis who would sing hymms and have that perfect voice. There's a lot of stories of hookers used by the jackson five and MJ was never interested in sex. He never consimated his marriage to his wife either. This also explains his voice. Obviously this is just something some swiss doctor said but it would explain a lot from his weird demeanor
>>
>>25892229
spit in his drinks
>>
>>25892310
http://phys.org/news/2011-03-michael-jackson-chemically-castrated-child.html
I'm sorry guys it was actually a french doctor who claimed this
>>
I don't think he raped kids. But he was a creep and probably touched some, or made them do things for him.
>>
michael was a shota lover not a child molester, he dindu nuffin tbqhwyf
>>
http://stargayzing.com/how-a-45-minute-visit-with-michael-jackson-led-to-years-of-nightmares/
Tragic and interesting read. I don't think anyone has ever been so rich and famous yet so unable to truly enjoy it, his existence seemed to be torture.
>>
File: 1449762291964.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449762291964.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>25892148
>far worse than molest children

That's fucking creepy man
>>
>>25891789
No, but I did
t. Mohammed
>>
File: planetoftheapes.jpg (23KB, 336x455px) Image search: [Google]
planetoftheapes.jpg
23KB, 336x455px
>>25892542
Yeah, what could that even imply other than murder.

>yfw mass graves filled with child bones are unearthed at Neverland.
>>
>>25892828
Perhaps he was sacrificing children so he could extend his life.
>>
File: 1408983665785.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1408983665785.gif
839KB, 450x402px
So what do you think about his kids then. Forget whether they are his or not. What interests me is if we'll ever hear them address it. They're old enough and on the net now, they've obviously seen everything he tried hard to shield them from. I wonder if they ever seen anything?
>>
>>25892436
I never thought about it but he did have a lot in common with Judy Garland
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.