[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you hook up on 4chan? Especially if you are from Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: index.jpg (5KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 262x192px
Can you hook up on 4chan? Especially if you are from Germany and older (27, so Anime forums and other childish crap like that is out of question)?

Where else would you look for a gf, online?

Tinder needs Facebook with 50 friends. OKCupid has only Hipster girls, Finya some normal ones, but they get bombarded with hundreds of messages and don't respond and Knuddels has only idiots.
>>
Nein.
Beweg dich vor die Tuer.
>>
>>25891419
Halt die Fresse, Kind.
>>
>>25891399

>Tinder needs Facebook with 50 friends.

Really? Is this to keep robots out?
>>
File: 1447922794141.jpg (49KB, 191x278px) Image search: [Google]
1447922794141.jpg
49KB, 191x278px
>>25891399
Hab jemanden hier gefunden, aber nicht auf /r9k/ und er ist ein Junge
>>
File: 1453054284675.png (59KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1453054284675.png
59KB, 576x507px
>>25891435
Sagt einer der mit 27 nach Frauen auf 4chan sucht?, haeng dich auf.
>>
>>25891399
The good thing about Germany is that there are still many girls who don't sleep around and that the Germans in general don't mind shy introverted guys.

The easiest way to meet someone would be to go out in one of the University cities and make some friends at small clubs/ become a regular at a bar or club that doesn't attract degenerates but rather the alternative kind of crowds.
>>
>>25891457
Scheiss auf /r9k/. Und 4chan allgemein ist mir schon seit Jahren zu kindisch. Aber kindisch zu sein, ist eine Eigenschaft, die ich bei einer Frau doch gerne sehe. Oder ich glaube zumindest, dass nur eine kindische Frau mit mir zusammen sein wuerde, da ich nicht "mit beiden Beinen fest im Leben stehe", was 99% der Frauen sich wuenschen. Sonst wuerde ich nicht fragen.

Bloss ausser /soc/ wird hier nirgendwo nicht-anonym gepostet. Und da sind nur Amis.
>>
It's possible. I hooked up with a girl from /soc/ once.
>>
>>25891538
Noch suche ich nicht. Ich frage nur, wie die Nutzer sich veraendert haben. Ich war das letzte Mal hier vor 3-4 Jahren.

Und nun geniesse dieses Scheissloch, du 19-jaehriger auf dem geistigen Stand eines 14-jaehrigen
>>
File: 6ec12c927837275ba0d3e984a56d9082.jpg (352KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6ec12c927837275ba0d3e984a56d9082.jpg
352KB, 960x1280px
>>25891562
Nah, war auch nicht auf /soc/, wir haben einfach eine lange Diskussion gefuehrt und dann hat er mich nach meiner Steamid gefragt, fanden dann zufaellig heraus, dass wir beide sehr nah wohnten. Beziehung ist dann erst nach mehreren Treffen entstanden
>>
>>25891566
But are you German?
>>25891556
I don't care if they sleep around. I don't want emotional attachment anyway. Also I am not shy, I am just awkward because of ADHD and don't go out a lot because no friends. Which unfortunately means going to clubs or bars is fucking useless (just go alone, kek).
>>
>>25891602
Sagt jemand der online-dating ernsthaft in Erwaegung zieht, 12-jaehriger gefangen im Koerper eines Truckers.
>>
German women all want the new alphas in town, i.e immigrants

Unlucky Hans, Muhammad and crew own your women now.
>>
So I guess my best bet would be getting Tinder to work? It is the most used dating service, right? Can I get 50 FB-friends somewhere for free?
>>
>>25891674
No, but still European. I don't see why it wouldn't work for Germans.
>>
>>25891714
Hat in meinem Bekanntenkreis oft geklappt. Nur eben ueber Tinder oder irgendwelche Foren, deren Sachgebiete mich nicht interessieren.

Nun fick dich weg, Kind
>>
>>25891674
You know that the easiest way to get laid in Germany is to go to clubs by yourself? Especially if you show up in the late hours. Many girls looking for a hook-up get drunk with their friends, but then go to another place by themselves.
>>
File: 1431501421011.gif (2MB, 330x204px) Image search: [Google]
1431501421011.gif
2MB, 330x204px
>>25891399
no girls on the internet. right bros?
>>
>>25891399
What part of Germany are you from?

My family up in Germany is mainly around Munich, but I don't live there.
>>
>Tinder needs Facebook with 50 friends.
>with 50 friends

not when I made an account 3 months ago in Austria

i.e. I doubt it
>>
>>25891914
so I checked, and no
>>
>>25891749
Sags noch oefter, dann hast du irgendwann Recht.

Der Punkt ist das du kein gesundes soziales Umfeld hast dass es dir ermoeglichen wuerde Frauen auf normalen Wege kenennzulernen.
Das ist kindisch mein Lieber.

Dementsprechend ist dein "Bekanntenkreis" aka deine Steamliste auch eine Bande Flachzangen.
>>
>>25891900
Hamburg. I know it should be fucking easy, theoretically, to get laid here. Well, unless you have no fucking experience hooking up at clubs. I can't dance. I have no idea what you can talk about and what not, if you just want to spend a night with her. Ive had my first gf two years ago. her and the second one, I met both online. nobody showed me how to do this clubbing stuff when the time was right and it was acceptable to be clumsy (around 16).
>>
>>25891399
Just join a stupid Facebook game like castle age or mafia wars and load up on friends. The idea that you think this thread is "putting yourself out there" makes me want to put you to sleep like a retard dog.
>>
>>25891956
Ich bin kein scheiss Gamer und ich hatte nie Steam. Hoer auf von sich selbst zu projizieren. Meine echten Freunde sind nur weggezogen und wohnen in anderen Laendern. Und meine Bekannten sind entweder Nerds, die nicht ausgehen oder haben selten Zeit bzw sind in Beziehung und gehen nicht aus.
>>
>>25892026
This stuff made me deactivate my facebook, but it was something like "Street Racer". I went from having maybe 40 classmates to 250 or so people within 2 weeks and then I thought, this is fucking stupid and quit. I had literally zero contact with any of these people.
>>
>>25892026
Lol, go fuck yourself. I am not thinking anything. I just deleted all my online dating accounts. If 4chan is a waste of time too, so be it. I just wanted to ask before doing the mistake of posting a picture of me on /soc/ or /b/.
>>
>Tinder needs Facebook with 50 friends
What? I made a Tinder account like 2 months ago with 0 friends. Just made an account specifically to use Tinder.
You look for gf just like you look for people you want to hang out with. Pick one of your hobbies and start going to meetings of people who have the same hobby. Add girls from there on Facebook or something and talk to them, maybe you'll make one interested in you.
>>
>>25891399
>Can you hook up on 4chan? Especially if you are from Germany and older (27, so Anime forums and other childish crap like that is out of question)?
Your choice senpai but just so you know you just rejected thousands of german millionaire just because they watch anime instead of chasing after used up dried up stretched out used goods like you.
>>
>>25892942
My Ex was a virgin at 24. In doggy style I could barely feel anything and I don't think that my dick is small. That whole stretching out thing is a myth.

Also I would much rather prefer going out with a girl who has sex only in relationships, but guess what: women want guys with experience and I have fucked just two women at the age of 27.

My own dad told me that I have to find out how different types of women work before committing myself to a long relationship, even if the latter would make me much happier.
>>
>>25893080
I've slept with only three women so far. And the last girl is the one I want to stay with forever. On the hand I sometimes regret that I used to be a sperg and didn't rack up higher numbers. On the other hand, I feel like I've already tried quite a lot of different stuff with those three girls and am still experimenting a lot with the third one.
>>
leck mich doch am sack mal wieder nur normalfags hier

verpisst euch doch nach krautchan oder programm oder sonst wo hin IHR ARSCHKRAMPEN

ICH BIN NUR NOCH AUF DER FLUCHT VOR EUCH WICHSERN LASST MIR DOCH MAL IRGENDEINE SEITE UND VERPESTET NICHT ALLES MIT EURER ANWESENHEIT

DRECKS NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ps: wenn du in der naehe von neckartailfingen (bei nuertingen) wohnst koennen wir mal ein bier trinken gehen :-)
>>
>>25893143
well, lucky you, I guess. I heard it is quite common these days to do kinky stuff in bedroom, while actually not being a whore and sleeping around with many men. I wish I could find a girl like that, but the only ones who went out with me, I met online and they were boring and not attractive at all (call me an asshole, but looks do matter and I don't look bad myself - I am just a social retard who still goes to college and cant provide for anyone with his part-time job).
>>
>>25891399
>on 4chan
>so Anime forums and other childish crap like that is out of question
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>25894040
Germans use 4chan ironically. Since most Germans are autistic, it is actually the normies who are the struggling minority there.
>>
>>25891399
I've had pleasant acquaintances on 4chan, especially from EU, can't tell why. But none of them would have worked out as a relationship, mostly because people aren't so attracted to LDRs.
It also depends on your target, obviously. I'm personally not a fan of desperate, obvious romantic attacks, but a slowly trust construction. If you can manage that, you can achieve something.
>>
I hooked up via /r9k/ let alone 4chan.
>>
>>25891399
omegle ist ganz gut um mettchen kennenzulernen
>>
File: 1450629294133.png (251KB, 607x641px) Image search: [Google]
1450629294133.png
251KB, 607x641px
>>25891556
>The Germanss don't mind shy introverted guys

Als ob.
>>
>>25893080
>I could barely feel anything and I don't think that my dick is small
think about this part Hans
>>
>>25891399
Onlinedating ist nur ein Verstaerker fuer Chads. Wenn du im echten Leben keine Schnalle findest hast du online ueberhaupt keine Chance.
>>
>>25891556
That's because most Germans used to be robots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ
But now with all the arab chads arounds girls get quadruple penetrated at age 14.
>>
Yes you can hook up, on /soc/
That's why they made a whole board for it
what kind of stupid thread is this

>>25891562
literal autist
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.