[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies get so assblasted when you criticize their degenerate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1367216246612.jpg (129KB, 378x506px) Image search: [Google]
1367216246612.jpg
129KB, 378x506px
Why do normies get so assblasted when you criticize their degenerate sexual practices and call you a prude/virgin/nazi/etc?

Hits a nerve?
>>
>>25890898

absolutely

anything other than hedonism is a shit for them
>>
when you talk shit in someones face, they are going to defend themselves.

for instance: your a underacheiving toxic blight on society. your response?
>>
Are you asking me why people get upset if you say anything offensive? Or is this more of a circlejerking hivemind reddit thread?
>>
>>25891016
>your a underacheiving toxic blight on society. your response?
i don't give a shit. society can go fuck itself, and if me being a dick and contributing absolutely nothing to society helps in that, then again, fuck society.
not that i disagree with anything you said at all, just that i really do not give a fuck. society is full of degenreate fucktards who should all die anyway. if they hate me even 10% as much as i hate all of them, then good. still don't give a fuck tho.
>>
>>25891074
see, understand now?

good
>>
>>25891074
We should spark ww3 together so that all the normies are force to go to war while we all sit back and laugh at the Normies giving up their degenerate lives for a lost cause. I can make it happen. I am Jewish after all. Its my nature to make the goyim go against each other. Then when the war is all over, I will personally invite all the robots on here to live in my mansion in Israel alon with all the captive Stacies and 3d waifus I can find.
>>
>>25891016
They deserve to get shit on, to be honest.

pride in their promiscuity, casual sex, ass-rimming, anal sex, bdsm ,threesomes and all that shit are objectively degenerate.

They can do the stoic thing and choose not to get assblasted, yet they do. Why?
>>
>>25891285
Cause they know they cant control their animalistic urges. That is why we are superior to them in every way. Sure they might be more "successful" then us robots but at the core, they are no better than rats that breed to survive and run only on instincts.
>>
File: 1453119747639.jpg (11KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1453119747639.jpg
11KB, 218x265px
>>25890898
>>25890999
>>25891074
>>25891183
>>25891285
>>25891305
robots, what else?
>>
>>25891305
And the worst part is they take pride in acting like retarded animals. It's like they want to draw down the species back into the days of living in trees flinging shit at each other.
>>
>>25890898
Normies are like children, they want to do whatever they want without consequence or judgement.
>muh safe space
>>
>>25890898
>normies
See >>25893092 and answer there not here.
>>
>>25890898
>>25891285

ITT: wanting to criticize other people but being shocked when other people criticize you
>>
>>25893418
Normies ain't got shit on me.

>don't drink
>don't smoke
>don't do drugs
>virgin
>don't have fucked up fetishes

I honestly believe this puts me in a position to judge normies and call out their degeneracies.
>>
>>25890898
>tfw a virgin but have fetishes that would literally make normies vomit on themselves

It's fun pretending to be innocent
>>
>>25890898
Because they know they're not actually loved by any of those people and they feel more and more empty inside as their life goes on, so they have to lash out at you in the only obvious way they know even if doesn't make them feel any better.
>>
>>25893560
so you want to criticize other people but be immune from criticism is what you're saying
>>
>>25893688
I don't WANT to be immune from criticism because I'm already immune. Why does this trigger you so much, normo?
>>
I believe this is a massive case of sour grapes. Robots get jealous of the abundant sex normies encounter. Don't claim you don't have sexual urges, you do. You just don't get to act on them.
>>
>>25893711
some criticisms:

You are a virgin.
You don't smoke.
You don't do drugs.
You don't drink.
You are sexually beige.
>>
File: stacu.png (44KB, 491x695px) Image search: [Google]
stacu.png
44KB, 491x695px
degenerates lash out when faced with reality
>>
>>25893737
The same old defense as always. As expected.

>u juss jelus of muh dik n i get da pussay xddd

>>25893745
Those aren't criticisms. It's reality. It doesn't trigger me. Could it be that deep down, you normies feel guilty about being such degenerates?
>>
>>25893809
Obviously I didn't mention myself or claim that I have sex. I'm stating what I see, based on the responses to OP.
>>
>>25893745
Those are objectively praises though.
>>
>>25893809
It doesn't bug you that you could die without ever knowing pleasure let alone happiness? I imagine that would be a trigger for me if I were you.
>>
>>25893809
You are a poorfag. You are fat. You will never amount to anything. Your entire life will consist of vidya and animu. You will die from starvation when your parents die and stop feeding you.
>>
>>25893904
I'm very happy with life, and take great pleasure in almost everything. Whether it's shitposting in /r9k/ or talking a nice walk with a beautiful sunset in the background.
>>
>>25893949
that's genuinely fantastic anon.

Normies will still call you a prude/virgin/nazi when you are rude to them though.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.