[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASK a failed Normie everything -my life was great...beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (277KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
277KB, 2000x1000px
ASK a failed Normie everything -my life was great...beautiful sexy dirty girlfriend, beeing a student at a very good university, family was kinda ok, lots of friends. funny guy. good looking.

And then: my mother died in front of me, totally lost my mind after that. university dropped me. girlfriend (have been together 5 years) left me.

now i am sitting in a small ass flat all by myself for months now. hiding, not answering phonecalls. not opening letters. drinking all day. sometimes crying.

hoping that the love of my life will come back and save me... but she wont. kills me
>>
>>25890206
rekt bro
>>
>>25890206
How did you meet your gf? What made her leave you?
>>
>>25890206
Your formative years were ok so you ll be fine
>>
>>25890665
i know her since childhood... was the gf of a friend of mine. lost contact after school. met her again years later in the middle of the night on a trainstation. decided to have a drink next day.

i fell in love after the first date. she also.

before i met her i was a total looser. you know. having no gf. playing vidya. doing not so good in university. drinking. smoking weed.

after we met again. i had the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. and believe me. she is smoking hot. i never quit understood why she loved me. i made her laugh a lot... and she wasnt very easy to handle. but that never botherd me.

after my mom died i totally lost it AGAIN. began to question everything. i thought she would leave me... was getting very jealous. she was so pretty... i felt like a total loser. then she was offered a very well paid job...she started going to parties...going to the disco with her single girlfriends.

i was staying at our home...beeing depressed, angry. jelous. i wanted her only for ME....

one day she said i should look for a place of my own... i left.
>>
>>25890759
sry for my english. not my motherlanguage
>>
>>25890759
Sorry to hear that. Honestly I think you can save your relationship with her but don't wait too long because she will eventually move on. Talk to her soon.
>>
you can trick yourself into thinking the death of your mum devastated you and put your situation, or you can forget about that hoe who never cared for you, thank her for the ride and move on, plenty of girls in the world, all as dirty and sexy as your EX.

Just get a new girl
>>
>>25890800
dude.....after she left me...maybe 48 hours later she dated somebody. i am not stupid. i knew she already knew him while we were together.
it didnt work out. after 2 months she contacted me.

we met. we talked a lot. laughed. watched a movie. cuddled..started calling each other almost every day... i really thought i had a chance.

but after a while she stopped calling me, she said she cant meet me because of work, she is busy....

one day i drove to her place because we had an argument about how everything is my fault it didnt work out... i didnt understood why she is angry again... although we had these weeks of meeting, cuddling, talking etc...

yeah... i drove to her place... she opend the door. lookd at me like a am a total psycho... had a glas of wine in her hand... looking real pretty...

i saw a man behind her... asking who this is... she said: please go...wtf are you doing here... i left.. cried on the way back like a little boy
>>
>>25890759
Thats pretty sad bro, even in the art of love men excel.

I was in your situation were I was not paying much attention to my gf due to vehicle accident and she started going around with her girlfriends used to ignore me always never let your gfs be with their slooty single girlfriends for too long they spoil even decent girls.

Were you very attached to your mother.
>>
>>25890206

>my life was great
>beautiful sexy dirty girlfriend
>lots of friends. funny guy. good looking.

Disgusting hedonist scum. Get off of my board. Sorry about your mother though.
>>
>>25890919
i was. my dad never paid attention. you know... mom was always there. like a mum should. i watched her die on cancer for 12 months... and after that sie died right in front of me.

the thing is... i really have nothing left... all i had was my relationship.

i really thought: fuck off world. i am a winner. i have a hot girlfriend. i was so happy that i finally started feeling normal. not wasting my days on vidya or smoking pot. i started to do "normal" things. going to restrautns, meeting relatives of her and mine. walking in the park, going on vacation together. making plans.

now i feel like i had it all and i dont think i have the power to gain something like this again because befor i met HER i wasnt able to do it.

she really pushed me through life... i guess thats exactly the point why she left me. she knew she loved me (maybe) but hadnt the power to deal with it anymore. especially after my mom died she knew it would propably getting worst.
>>
this is a test, anon.
you've had it all and now you've lost it. you need to become like that Mentalist guy or something.
>>
>>25890994
this or suicide
>>
>>25890860
Damn man thats sad as fuck
I can sorta relate to that. Currently dating a gorgeous girl( everyone says shes at least 8.5/10) while im a fucking robot as fuck and ugly as fuck. No idea how she likes me but she likes me.
Knowing that im a jealous as fuck person, i know its gonna end the same way your relationship did.
Bummer as fuck
>>
>>25891032
thing is, she was like that usa-cheerleader-girl. i was just the funny guy. not ugly but not tall. not muscular. just regular.

we were best friends. endless talking. sex like rabbits. i always wondered: why the fuck is she loving me for 5 fucking years now...

but someday i had this feeling: because i am great, i am special... i deserve it...i fell in love with that feeling that i had luck... like winning millions in the lottery telling yourself god wanted you to be rich...

that was wrong. i didnt deserved it. i should have done more...look at me now..
>>
i can give you that advide:

women have tons of men waiting in line just for them...its hard... but dont get to frustrated about it. it makes you look weak. even mentioning other men... mostly makes the girl think of them.

second: dont lose yourself during an relationship...stay with your hobbies...i dont mean playing vidya all day... stay with your friends. look at me. i have nothing left after she is gone. totally lost myself

and third: if she quits! stay away from your phone and alkohol.... if both things are in the same room.
>>
so fellas i guess i will drink another bottle of red wine... and stare at my phone all day and cry a bit so maybe she will finally text me... telling me my nightmares are over and i can come home!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.