[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you enjoy playing video games with members of the opposite sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1453294129402.jpg (130KB, 613x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453294129402.jpg
130KB, 613x1024px
Do you enjoy playing video games with members of the opposite sex?
>>
>>25890151
maybe, I dont know yet
>>
I probably have at some point when I wasn't made aware of it.
The second someone with a gamergrrrrrrrrl name joins it literally always ends up being a terrible experience with an entitled individual.
>>
Nope
Literally everyone turns into a beta orbiter cuck when playing with a girl on their team
I leave the game when theres a girl playing
>>
>>25890185
This. Game ends right there and everyone starts sticking dicks to USB ports thinking she will blow them over the net.
Also true girls purposly dont try to stick out because they know this happens everytime.
Only attension whores try so hard to be "gaymer gurllz".
And i think I got cancer from writing the last sentence.
>>
>play insurgency on friendly local server
>lots of people voice chat
>all the regulars become familiar
>one is a girl
>no fuss is made
>one time I ask for a boost over an obstacle
>girl says she'll do it
>hop on her avatar and hop over
>"cheers love"
>chat is silent
one team mate says "heh" but it only magnifies the silence
>round ends
>she leaves the server
>never seen again

I'm sorry Laura!
>>
Most of the girls I have met in games have been loud and obnoxious. A few have been nice in the sense that they only spoke when necessary or confirmed when they were asked to do something. One of my long time online friends was a mid-30's woman who never spoke in TS and was a decent healer.
>>
>>25890151
Yes, but generally only as much as other dudes. The one exception of course is if I'm romantically interested in the girl I'm playing with, in which case it's even better.
>>
No because all the men I play with can't keep up and then get buttmad and rage quit when they feel emasculated.

Stopped playing co op games and only do single player now.
>>
I hate playing games with everyone but males are especially bad because they always want to add you after and talk to you as if you give any shits about them. If you accept the add, they just sit there and babble forever about teaming up

I don't mind other girls, they are friendly but leave you alone once the game is over.
>>
>>25891172
Fucking casual
>content and originality
>>
>>25891196
Why would you accept the add? You should know what's coming. Guys see a girl in game and suddenly "restraint" is a dead concept.
>>
>>25891221
This was more my first encounters with multiplayer online games and not that I routinely accept adds.
>>
>>25890151
no. women present no challenge to me as they are very inferior to men and therefore shouldn't be playing any games period (no pun intended).
>>
>>25890799
You evidently microraped her, you shitlord.
>>
>>25890799
What a white knight ultracuck. you should start heading back to your cuck hut if I were you. Tyrone needs to have another Nu male to dump his cuck juice in.
>>
>>25890151
>>25890151

i'm autistic, what's going on in OP image.
>>
File: 1453258742461s.jpg (4KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1453258742461s.jpg
4KB, 125x115px
>>25890151
It sucks ass.

They're so shit at the game that I swear that their hands cannot even function properly.
>>
>>25892568
Why did my image shrink?

I swear that it was 30 KB
>>
>>25892582
Because you downloaded the thumbnail, not the actual image.
Retard.
>>
>>25890151
No
That's how I got oneitis
>>
>>25892508

She is laughing because everything will be fire.
>>
>>25890151
of course. most female video game players are silent and just playing their game, but you hear the vocal minority being annoying. if you have played online, you have had an anonymous female on your team.
>>
i hate playing video games with other people. i am actually very bad at them and would probably lose. i can't even play online games because i suck pretty bad and everyone else online is a fucking expert gamer that plays all the time
>>
>>25890893
>Most of the girls I have met in games have been loud and obnoxious.
most of the girls you have met in games havent made you aware of their gender
>>
Couch coop and multi with my girlfriend, best thing ever.
>>
>>25890151
>Do you enjoy playing video games with members of the opposite sex?
To be honest, i cannot stand playing with girls because i cant shake the feeling that they are playing just for free attention.
>>
>>25891262

could you elaborate so I'll know whether you're serious or not
>>
I don't enjoy playing video games with anyone.
>>
>>25890151
Why is everyone just talking about playing online with random girls? I thought this thread was more about playing with your gfs or platonic female friends in person.
>>
>>25893059
>thought this thread was more about playing with your gfs or platonic female friends in person.
What gave you that impression?
>>
>>25893090
For one, you usually wouldn't know what gender random people on the internet are.
>>
File: 1429763003257.png (380KB, 531x651px) Image search: [Google]
1429763003257.png
380KB, 531x651px
>>25893090
You sound like a normie, anon! Are you a normie,anon?
>>
>tfw no dota gf
>>
>playing local cs office server
>everyone's nice, cool guys to talk to
>don't play for a while because of other games
>come back to the server and see a new player,"Kat", talking it up on the mic
>inevitably things go down hill
>Kat has the entire server orbiting her
>admins begin to kick/mute/power abuse to get this harpy to notice them
>I didn't think it was true, but this is unfolding right before my eyes
As a standard I just turn voice off on all of my games.
>>
>>25892981
Whats wrong with stating the facts. Women are indeed inferior to men in every way. If it were not for the mass casualization of video games, then the gaming population would be consisting off decent people instead of dude bros, vidya whores, casuals, and social justice hipster fags.
>>
File: 1452718084787s.jpg (6KB, 187x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452718084787s.jpg
6KB, 187x249px
>>25890151
It makes no difference to me.

My sister is unusually good at Dark Souls so I enjoy being able to summon her for support if I need aid for bosses. Plus it was fun seeing all these thirsty soul fags hit her up when I use to watch her playthrough of DS2.

Got partnered up with some girl on left 4 dead before, and we both managed to 2v8 a modded MP campaign on expert after the other survivors died right at the beginning of the game each time.

Some femanon through from a skype thread here taught me how to play League, and get good. Although, I quit a month later because League wasn't fun to me.
>>
It was some time ago, but back when i played League a lot i got friendly with 5-6 females while playing ranked (I was D5).

And from my experience they all had minimal mechanical skill and game knowledge for their ELO, usually maining support. They were also loud and rude screechers in skype calls while playing, and tilted easily.

They all had someone they did NOT get along with and forced friends to choose sides, causing drama overall. Also they all had abusive personalities, the kind LoL community would call toxic.

I actually met one nice dutch girl whom was Dia 4, she even wanted to visit me irl but i pussied out.
>>
>>25895527
But females are soft and smell nice and the chemicals in my brain tell me that they're super interesting and oh god I just wanna share my greasy neckbeard hobbies with one so bad it hurts. It worries me to think about what I would've turned out like had I failed to develop self control. I don't like beta orbitors, especially in online games, but I empathize with them.
>>
File: 2119117603_77ff5553e7_o.jpg (183KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
2119117603_77ff5553e7_o.jpg
183KB, 600x909px
What are some good Co-Op games to play with my Three Dee Petey waifu on the PS2 and PS3?
>>
everytime i have played with a female they always sucked or did things inefficiently
>>
>>25896150
Lovers in a dangerous spacetime is pretty cute
>>
>>25890151
Not at all. Usually stick to gta for casual online play so compared to others I'm only a lvl 115 or something. Not great but no terrible either. I understand that gta is a game about killing and people will run up on you and attack for no reason. I get that. But most low levels/new players I encounter will either run off or be passive towards me. Unless they're a chick. I can usually tell by the gamer tag who's a chick and who isn't and no matter what level the chicks are always hostile to anybody in a five block radius. On numerous occasions I've had low level girls attack me fresh out of tutorial mode with the stock pistol. I usually shake them off or over power them pretty easily so to me its just an annoyance. I think it their second class citizen complex that makes them so hostile like they have something to prove. Then they get on mic shouting and screaming and cussing trying to recrute any white knights or keks trying to come and kill me. Most come running. Bitch I'm just trying to fix my car.
>>
From what experiences I have, the two kinds of woman gamer tend to be either casual as fuck
>Phone games galore
>MMO's and ASSFAGGOTS
>Zelda is life
or an over competitive sore loser
>Rubs it in your face way to hard if they win
>Whines and moans when they lose

Either way orbiters crawl out of the woodwork or follow in her wake.
>>
Yes, but I don't play that many games with online.
When I was younger, I spent a lot of my life on an MMO and used a male avatar to try and hide my gender. One of the guys asked after two years if I was a girl and everyone said they were pretty sure I was a girl for quite some time. Nothing changed and everyone treated me just the same as ever.
I've met a lot of adorable little boys I helped with prize bubbles in LBP as well as a young man from some Asian country. It was amazing playing with him in RE5 and LBP because we got along so well despite not knowing his language and him barely speaking English.
These days I just play a little MGO with the man I like. I'm goddamn terrible at fultoning though, so he ends up stealing all the kills I make on him two-thirds of the time ffff.

No one has ever been weird or a douche to me in games. Actually, the only time someone has been creepy was when a little girl in LBP kept asking me to marry her when my sackboy looked somewhat like Charlie Sheen in Ferris Bueller.
>>
Sure, I loved playing games on the dreamcast with my brother as a kid! It was far better than playing online games nowadays because it's not just top-level players trying hard and trashing you, it's playing for fun with someone inexperienced and bad at the game just like you.
>>
>>25890151
>Cigarette hanging out of the dudes mouth
>Everything is on fire
>but fuck if i'm going to waste a cig
>>
>>25890151
>Play League(INB4 I don't care, I find it fun)
>Most of my regular gaming buddies suck
>Have an ex who's Gold
>Super chill, fun to play with
>Only person who is doesn't sperg out the moment we start losing

Girls are fun to play games with if they're actually any good. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
I don't mind it until white knights show up
>>
>>25897364
but comebacks are the best way to win. Nothing better than fending of their pushes for 60 minutes and slowly crawling back into the game. Only in dota though. In leage everyone surrenders after 20 minutes. Proves that it's a game for beta cucks.
>>
>>25897519
I fucking hate those "gg ff at 20" fuckboys who just give up the moment you do something wrong or don't follow them on their suicide mission. People who surrender at 20 have absolutely no spine; I'll only surrender if they have something crazy like a 40k gold lead, 25 kills and three dragons over us.
>>
File: 1403399589230.png (78KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1403399589230.png
78KB, 184x184px
>>25890165
this to be honest. I have yet to see a single girl at the melee tournies I attend, and i've been to quite a few
>>
Not video games, but every time I play against a girl in MTG there are always betas hovering around our match. It's even worse at bigger tournaments because every single girl plays slow as fuck or has to read cards (weird to see at non-FNM) so most of the betas are don with their round and just sit and watch our game.
>>
>>25896589

The fuck did you say about Zelda. How about you try to beat OoT or the original, fucking casual?
>>
>>25890151
Dunno, never played a game with a girl.

I prefer playing single player anyway as opposed to online or with others in the room.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.