[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey pham, What's the consensus on the best treatment for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 325x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 325x225px
Hey pham,

What's the consensus on the best treatment for this shit? Tried some laser stuff but didn't work great
>>
Confidence is the only thing that will treat this
>>
actually, i know what can help.

its simple.
its easy
guaranteed to work
and make ya feel great
and look sexier than you've ever looked.

all for the low price of 19.99 good guy points.
>>
>>25888733
Do you accept Beta Card?
>>
Yeesh this shit is the worst. It's like acne suicide bombers - the human body at its most spiteful.

As repulsive as I find it I usually see some potentially hot girl covered in it with a pretty good looking boyfriend.

Someone for everyone, mate. Confidence is a huge part of being a successful scarred freak.
>>
Why does this happen?
I want to avoid this.
>>
>>25888708
Plastic surgery.

wew lad
>>
>>25888714

fucking this

people give so much of a fuck what their own face looks like. it doesn't matter at all, there's a wide world out there beyond the tip of your nose
>>
>>25888771

you gotta cleanse your face. i don't mean just the surface, you gotta purify under the skin.

stop using makeup for a bit.

bring a gallon of water with you into a steam sauna and dry sauna.

sit in there for 15 minutes each. take a cold shower in between the saunas and one after.

chug water while in there.

do this for a month.

no make up.
>>
>>25888795
Cystic acne. It forms a giant pocket of pus under the skin. Usually a result of extreme hormone imbalances.
>>
>>25888811
>it doesn't matter at all
wew lad
>>
>>25888817
Wow i didnt know it was this easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Dermabrasion with permanent effects, botox will temporarily improve it even further for 6 months. Don't you /cosmetic surgery/ OPie?
>>
>>25888817
>makeup

What kind of faggot are we talking to?
>>
>>25890315

>there's no grills on the interwebs
>>
>>25890345
interwebs =/= r9k
>>
Try TCA peeling
>>
>>25888831
nigga you see cysts there?

those are pockmarks OP. they come from excessive acne. welcome to life.
>>
Olay has a home microdermabrasion kit that might work if used very regularly, http://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/tips/g14/acne-scar-treatment/?slide=10

I think I've seen microdermabrasion ads in beauty salons too.
>>
I'm almost tempted to try this. It seems like it would do good no matter how serious or non serious your scars were and even if wrinkles are the problem rather than scars.

http://www.endymed.com/73844.html

>Introducing the Intensif, the most technologically advanced RF treatment therapy available today. The Intensif treatment handpiece provides the most effective dermal skin remodeling, deep within the skin to revive and rejuvenate the natural production of new collagen and elastin. Treatment with the Intensif triggers the skin's natural healing process, rejuvenating and refreshing the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles, acne and traumatic scars in all skin types.
>>
>>25890509

>And the benefits are long lasting with the Intensif, your skin will continue to improve up to a year after your last treatment session

wtf..is this snake oil tier advertising or could this be true? Why do I suddenly feel like a Little Ceaser shill
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.