[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel robots? How does it feel knowing that even after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: ree.png (20KB, 1017x164px) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
20KB, 1017x164px
How does it feel robots? How does it feel knowing that even after 3 years have passed your gf will still want more?
>>
How would you like it if you had to eat only one type of food for the rest of your life when there are all these flavors out there to try. Exactly.
>>
>>25888660
No. She is cooking the same meal every time for him, but wants to go out find a new kitchen and break out the cook book.
>>
>>25888683
Can't even look at things from a women's perspective for one second can you. I asked a simple question how would you like it if you had to eat the same thing everyday when there are so many flavors out there and you twist it in some way that makes her look like the bad guy.
>>
>>25888660
>How would you like it if you had to eat only one type of food for the rest of your life when there are all these flavors out there to try. Exactly.

If the food I was eating was delicious then I'd be really glad to eat the same thing all the time. So yeah, if I had a girl that was everything I wanted then why would I ever cheat?

Normies cheat because couples settle for each other and then realise later that it was a bad decision and that they're not happy. So yeah, they deserve being miserable.
>>
>>25888770
so just because you are happy to eat the same thing everyone should be just like you? fyi taste buds change over time
>>
>>25888732
then she shouldn't commit herself to one flavor in the first place, she knew what she signed up for
>>
>>25888810
>so just because you are happy to eat the same thing everyone should be just like you?
Nobody has to be like me but it's because they aren't that they end up disappointed.

>fyi taste buds change over time
Wrong. You just acquire a taste for it after you eat something enough times and learn to like it.

You can do whatever the fuck you want when it comes to your love life. It doesn't affect me. Nothing anybody does affects me. I'm just explaining why they're unhappy. It's THEIR fault.
>>
>>25888732
>Implying I'm disregarding her perspective.
Maybe she looks like the bad guy because she is, if they both started a relationship on agreed terms of mutual commitment.

I really don't know why you want to twist it around that it's okay when if it were not some sort of deal breaker or problem she'd just have an open conversation with him. In fact it's probably worse for that poor chump being oblivious and thinking things are fine, especially after 3 years while she's probably going to start faking her responses basically to manipulate him knowing full well it's not going to last and is going to break it off.
>>
Why don't men and women just date forever instead of wanting to marry?
>>
>>25888855
because nobody makes mistakes
because nobody matures and changes how they use to think and feel
because everyone makes all the right decisions at such a young age

what a joke
>>
>>25888541
They took the bait OP.... Nicely done.
>>
>>25888902
fine then leave the relationship and take in all the countless meaningless flavors you want. no ones forcing you to stay
>>
>>25888923
Normally I don't care about relationships that don't involve me. The cooking analogy is bullshit though different flavor whatever, cause it's not like that.
It's like having a pet cat, you get it when it's a cute little kitten, name it, play with it, take care of it, then 3 years later you decide you know what? I want some more kittens, I put so much effort into this pet of mine but I'm just going to throw this thing in the dumpster.
>>
>>25889000
she's not leaving him though, she wants a better sex life, a more diverse sex life. Your kitten analogy is bad because its about sex, not leaving her husband/boyfriend
>>
Basically, she values having sex with random men more than she values her relationship. That makes her a thot.
>>
File: 1451600624581-1.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451600624581-1.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
Woman, unlike men, cannot separate sex from love.

There is a reason girls love less and less with each relashionship
There is a reason, marriages tends to last more if the girl only had one partner (moreso including the husband)
There is a reason most ""open relashionship" tend to crumble after the woman get to taste Chad's dick and her bf cannot give her the tingles and the stretching he provides.
Basically most "open relashionship" are just cuckoldry, because it's easy for girls to get laid, not for guys.

And when it's the other way around, women go apeshit, pic related
>>
>>25889025
Yeah well I hate to break it to you but having a partner is sort of like having a pet. You got a pet dog, and want to go do the dog park to play with other dogs. Has nothing to do with me, but I certainly find it some what fucked up when someone would throw out a pet to go look for strays.
>>
>>25889228
and I hate to break it to you but having the same sex over and over forever is like eating the same food everyday
>>
>people will defend this

This is why you don't date a whore in the first place
>>
>>25889290
Then why don't they introduce some toys, fantasies, roleplay, idk ?

No let's face it, when a women offer to have an "open relashionship" she already have lusted over a man whom she can fuck "right now"

It's cheating but without the "feeling bad" part (woman hate this) because the cuck of a bf agreed.
>>
>>25889290
What is with you and saying it's like different food? It's not different flavors, people are not special unique snow flakes. There are millions of people and they are all nearly exact replicas of one another. I'm not an exception, you're not an exception, and the pack of dudes you wanna lay down and spread your legs for are no exception.
>>
>>25889396
>different personalities don't exist
that might be the case for guys who fuck women because a vagina is a vagina but women prefer personality when it comes to who they sleep with, not that you'd understand
>>
File: 1449200605317.jpg (94KB, 647x782px) Image search: [Google]
1449200605317.jpg
94KB, 647x782px
>>25889428

> but women prefer personality when it comes to who they sleep with
>>
>>25889224
You get it, my fellow anon. Women become ruined essentially after that first failed relationship, and it's very rarely ever them who ends it. As time goes on, they involve themselves less and less and less. These women are dangerous because of the lie they live, and they will make some poor idiot down the road very miserable.
>>
>>25889428
No I understand just fine, she's got a pet golden retriever but thinks she can go find a rottweiler, and a Chihuahua, and a Saint Bernard, ect. It's a dog either way.
>>25889472
Kind of like this, this guy is comparing a pug and a dalmatian.
You can rationalize it however you want but either way it's a dog, it's not any different than any other dog.
>>
>>25889428
Actually on second thought it's somewhat ironic that while yes, a vagina is a vagina I'm arguing I'm fine with that one vagina. Where as for you a dick is a dick but you want a whole lot of them as many as you can get because they're all shaped a little bit differently or cum at different times then chuck 'em out regardless of what it's attached to.
>>
>>25888541
ROAST BEEF
MEAT CURTAIN
YOUR WORTHLESS
THATS CERTAIN
>>
>>25888770
You're retarded. You're obviously a virgin who has no real experience to know what he is talking about
>>
People get tired of people. That is the simple truth
>>
>>25889580
YOUR VAGINA
COVERED IN STAINS

21ST ROASTIES SHIT WOMEN
>>
>>25888660
>all these flavors
cocks taste the same desu senpai
>>
>>25888732
>woman's perspective

Its one thing looking at another perspective and another deciding its a shit perspective
>>
>>25888541
Im starting to think theredpill was right all along
>women are uncapable to love
>>
>>25889728
Redpill IS right.

I'm sure there is some rare good women out there, but there too much evidence, and internet give us everyday new proofs.
>>
>>25888541
>posting reddit screenshots

Kill yourself tbqh senpai senpai senpai
>>
>>25889728

I'm not entierly redpilled because I'm aware that ist's humanity that is fucked, but women take it to a whole other level, they are incapable of loyalty, they will betray you, leave you, abandon you at the first occasion they get. If they think they can get or do better they'll leave, even If they are dead fucking wrong sometimes
>>
>>25888541
A L P H A
A
L
P
H
A

F U C K S

B E T A
E
T
A

B U X

>mfw AWALT proven once again.
>>
>>25889224
Women nor men are more monogamous than the other.
It's just that monogamy tends to raise healthier offspring and should be hence preferred.
>>
>>25889728
Same. I keep seeing the same pattern among the women I know; they're 22 and in their prime and they try to get as much mileage out of that as they can, always having a man but always keeping an eye out for something better. Then as they get older they gradually get more possessive of their man and start looking to lock him down through marriage laws. It really bugs me how women have these instincts that somehow adapt to society whereas men have an instinct (Wide hips, breasts, youth) that transcends cultures, almost as if those aren't instincts but premeditated.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.