[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl I've known for 3 years >claims to have had feelings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1143344.jpg (17KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
1143344.jpg
17KB, 320x157px
>girl I've known for 3 years
>claims to have had feelings for me on and off a few weeks ago
>starting to like her because it was the first time someone had opened up to me
>we don't talk for a couple weeks
>don't think much of it, it usually happens
>last night she texts me saying "lmao guess who I'm dating now LOOL
>get really fucking pissed at how she said it
>" who the fuck cares, if you're going to treat that like some kind of joke then you should fuck off"
>block her

Did I do good /r9k/? Did I avoid being an orbiter?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 283x178px
Yes you did. Take some tendies.
>>
>>25888187
She told you that she had feelings for you, because she's already over you and finally had the courage to tell you without consequences. That's not even extraordinary, in normie culture that basically means she's open for a friendship with you for extended social circles. You shouldn't have blocked her for your own good, but whatevs.
>>
>>25888187
yes gj anon
bloxoxo
>>
I approve anon
>>
Top kek get cucked anon
>>
>>25888187
Who was she dating, anon?
>>
post your face when she was about to say YOU
>>
>>25888560
Some random faggot she just met. From what I've heard, he's one of those edgelords who act cold hearted to look cool.

So I'm assuming he's beta and will probably get cucked
>>
>>25888187

>knows her for years
>doesn't make a move
>she tells him that she used to like him
>stll doesn't make a move
>she moves on
>he acts surprised

Where is your confusion coming from?
>>
File: 1429312281370.png (93KB, 680x509px) Image search: [Google]
1429312281370.png
93KB, 680x509px
>>25888588

It just rolls back down anon.
>>
>>25888630
Did she just start dating him, or has this been going on for a while without her telling you? Also, when was the last time you guys hung out? Maybe you should have tried to spend some time with her.
>>
>>25888672
We did go out for a short while, she was your typical fembot.

>>25888705
I think she started dating him a few days ago. And I wasn't really upset that I'm not dating her, its how casually she acted about dating somebody she just met.

Just confirms my belief that women are soulless scum
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.