[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kiss less 21y/o virgin >finally met a girl on Match after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>kiss less 21y/o virgin
>finally met a girl on Match after 6 months
>Mesh really well from our conversations
>finally went out on a date with her
>didn't dropped my spaghetti and turned out a lot better than expected
>near the end she eagerly asks me out for a second date
>"sure!"
>see her blush and smile, that flirty shit you see girls do.
>the next day was normal and texted like usual but the day after she suddenly stops responding
>no word of what happened till two weeks later
>"I sorry I've been really busy :( I don't think I'll ever by able to respond or met up again. Please delete my number"
>hasn't responded since

The only time someone's actually interested in me and this happens? I have a feeling she already had a bf but cheated on him and regretted it after our date. What do you guys think?
>>
>>25888121
Needy
>>
>>25888121
Could've been any number of things. Your scenario is one. Other are...

>Her friends shit talked you
>She met someone better
>She met someone/other people she wanted to casually have sex with

The reasons are limitless.
>>
File: just to suffer.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
just to suffer.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>25888121
The only time someone's actually interested in me and this happens? I have a feeling she already had a bf but cheated on him and regretted it after our date. What do you guys think?

well
http://www.medicaldaily.com/back-plan-half-women-relationships-have-plan-b-man-they-can-run-away-305186
>>
>>25888121
Fucked up dude. At least you know that someone is out there for you. Just keep trying.
>>
>>25888158
>half

Most women have a plan b. If a woman ever tells you "he's just a friend." Cut and run.
>>
>>25888121

Just move on faggot
>>
>>25888158
>>25888158
Your last few texts say anything kinda weird?

Maybe she got together with an Ex
>>
>>25888121
She learned about your virginity somehow.
>>
>>25888218
>projecting projecting projecting
>>
>>25888132
Hmm, possibly. Though I think it would be the opposite since she doesn't have a job and regrets going to school for Liberal Arts. She got red pilled because of it.
>>25888159
Not that easy desu
>>25888209
Wasn't really emotionally invested in her anyways, Just confused as to why she ended it just like that when she was all flirty and happy when we met.
>>
>>25888215
Not really, the last thing we talked about was the Deadpool movie. She's into comic book stuff too so it wasn't like we were talking about something that was a conversation killer.
>>
She was probably juggling other dates from the same site and found someone more attractive -best delete the number and move on
>>
>>25888121
please don't come back to this board
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.