[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on diet >want to get down to 142 (I'm 5 foot 10)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1451435363704.png (154KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
1451435363704.png
154KB, 309x302px
>on diet
>want to get down to 142 (I'm 5 foot 10) for dem awesome cheekbones and definition
>down to 148 now
>I miss tendies and eating
Will I ever get used to this?
>>
>>25888101
>148lbs
>down to 142

wtf are you made of twigs?
>>
>>25888101
I was 130 4 years ago then went up to 200. Now back to 148
>>
>>25888176
Meant for >>25888161
My mistake
>>
Im 5'10 and 220lbs
>>
>went from 200 to 179 in 2 months

feels good
>>
>>25888203
you're face probably looks more wide than long. When I see this irl it really angers me.
>>
132lbs 5'9" here
No cheekbones in sight
>>
>>25888229
Same, just fuck my face up familia.
>>
6'2" and 170lbs
>>
>>25888101
>6'0 180
>want to lose weight
>mom brings pizza or some other temptation

every fucking time
i just can't lose weight in this family. no wonder us americans are fat.
>>
>>25888229
It's probably because of your sodium and carb intake. These 2 things cause you to retain a shit ton of water. Minimize both and you'll see a big difference.
>>
>>25888101
eat more fibre? It's ok anon, you're better than that, you can be made of fruits and dead animals, not corn oil and sawdust filler. Think of how much you can compensate for anyway when you do need to "indulge", which should be rarely. In a perfect world. But just stay on the path, you'll find it worth it in like 10-forever years or whatever
>>
i keep telling myself im going to stop eating but i live at home and its always porkchops and pizza and burgers for dinner. its the only meal i eat though so i guess it isnt too terrible?
>>
File: 1442245057659.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442245057659.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>25888101

Wish they would have made Season 7

tbqfh
>>
>>25888665
Run 3 miles a day. This is what I do.
>>
>>25888680
There's still hope Kenny as well as spend have been talking about it recently. Kenny still rips spenny apart on his facebook. It's fucking hilarious. He even blamed him for the Paris attacks and a recent string of homeless man rapes around toronto.
>>
>>25888716
Spenny
Fuck autocorrect
>>
>>25888680
>>25888716
>tfw they're too old to make a season 7 now

no hope man
fucking kenny has gray hairs now and spenny is fat
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 543x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 543x384px
>work out and eat constantly for two or more years

>drop from 170 to 125

>feel fucking aweful all the time now

>look like a crackhead

>doctor thinks it's celiac. except rice and corn give me the same awful symptoms and I'm not really gaining weight from abstaining from it all and taking all the supplements and vitamins

>everyone thinks I'm just a fucking crackhead because "oh gluten that's not a real problem, even my mom hates gluten and she's retarded"

>everyone who believes it thinks I have it great because "oh you can just eat whatever you want and still loose weight, never mind that you feel like you have cancer and
could get beaten up by a little girl, I eat nothing but meat grains and dairy and feel great but my life is so hard because I'm fat you're so lucky to not be able to eat anything that tastes good and have your muscles and spine ache and atrophy in the prime of your life while working full time living with your parents after being drugged up to a point of being delusional for your entire childhood for a "learning disorder" where you just didn't care about school because you were the youngest and smallest in class and just wanted to be held back to be with kids your own age whoops you need to take amphetamine and be mute and paranoid for the rest of your childhood then get fucked by a disease everyone thinks is made up all while watching the most vapid mean dumb piece of shit fuck one cute girl after the next even after beating one to a pulp, and nearly being kicked out of school just for fucking looking at a cute girl in class too much and hearing teachers talk shit about me and my "rape stare" in other classes

There is no god
>>
>>25889061
What in Sam's hell are you on about dude?
>>
>>25889215
Nothingbloxnssj
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.