[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet cute girl while vacationing in china 3 weeks ago >im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Ne3lGqt.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
Ne3lGqt.png
139KB, 917x871px
>meet cute girl while vacationing in china 3 weeks ago
>im 23, shes 20
>we both live in aus, but im in vic and shes in nsw
>somehow we get on friendly terms
>not sure if she was being nice or actually liked me
>ending up exchanging numbers after telling her i don't social media of any kind
>accidentally piss her off the day before we parted ways

She gets back sometime this week. Maybe shes already back. No contact beforehand because using my phone while overseas is expensive as fuck.

Anyways. Should I wait for her to get in contact with me, or should I just send a small "hey" to her. This could be the opportunity for me to break into normiedom, or it could just bring even more pain. I honestly don't know what to do.
>>
>>25887608
wait until the end of the week and ask her how her flight was
how did you piss her off?
>>
>>25887676
Unwarranted touching. Basically took any opportunity that allowed physical contact.
>>
I just said hi. One and a half hours later and no reply. I thought I could handle not being responded to, but I was wrong.
>>
>>25887959
I can imagine someone with a neckbeard touching a cute Asian and making her uncomfortable

In other news
I live in NSW, let me txt her for you.. I promise I won't snake her
>>
File: 1364814811202.jpg (161KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1364814811202.jpg
161KB, 400x450px
>>25887959
>Unwarranted touching. Basically took any opportunity that allowed physical contact.

Remember: She wouldn't get pissed if Chad did it.

My advice is to either wait for her to text first and if she doesn't, forget about her.
>>
Stop overthinking it. It's just another girl in your life you're not going to have. She doesn't even like touching you.
>>
>>25889419
How about you fuck right off
>>
>>25887608
Ausbro here.
Fuck yellow sluts.
Get yourself a white gf, ya dingus
>>
>>25887959
you're a fucking creep, kill yourself
>>25889461
So that makes it okay to molest her?
>>
>>25889790
I would, except I'm also Asian. And we all know Asian male/white female is basically nonexistent
>>
>finally find a girl who doesnt have a boyfriend

>find out her last relationship ended not even a month ago

>dont console her or hit on her because im not taking advantage of a girl still grieving

>some other faggot comes and makes the cheesiest fucking shittiest effort to pretend like he wants to hear her whine

>she ends up dating and fucking him

>everytime

Yeah nah, fuck women
>>
>>25889856
>except I'm also Asian
It's not that hard to find another Asian qt here, man.
They arr rook same anyway
>>
>>25889834
Don't make it sound like some criminal activity was going on. It was mostly just my hand touching her forearm as we were "fighting" over an armrest.
>>
>>25889930
"took any opportunity that allowed physical contact"
k
>>
>>25889834
>So that makes it okay to molest her?
Of course not! Unless you're a Chad.
>>
>>25889941
There are still limits, bruh. Not all of us want to be rapists like you do.
>>
>>25889894
>didnt make a move
>thinks its her fault

LOL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.