[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost had a gf >she was a girl from my school and she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 3500x4194px
>almost had a gf
>she was a girl from my school and she liked all my pictures
>we chatted and she liked me
>I tried hanging out and she said she'd ask her dad but he's strict
>tell her I don't want to like her too much before we can actually hang out
>she leads me on
>keeps flirting with me promising hanging out and leading me on
>randomly stops talking to me after 2 weeks
>goes from 24/7 messaging me as soon as she gets home until she goes to bed to just flat out ignoring me

Why do women do this? Was she talking to multiple guys and picked someone better? It's like she just woke up and said fuck you.
>>
>>25886949
She probably was talking to multiple guys.

You were most likely her last resort. If no one else wanted her she could fall back on you. However she was able to snag some Chad and is riding his massive cock as we speak.
>>
>>25886984
Why did she hurt me?
>>
How do you know something hasn't come up in her life? Like a big homework project. Maybe she got a new pet. Besides you were the one who said you didn't want to like her until you started hanging out so why do you even care if she stopped talking to you? You don't like her remember?
>>
>>25886998
Because women have no souls.
>>
>>25887025
Yeah but she usually messaged me every hour but she didn't talk to me for two days to even say hey I'm busy for awhile I can't talk to you or I'm going to bed or anything

How could I not like someone who leads me on? I even told her not to talk to me if she's just going to fuck around or talk to a bunch of dudes
>>
>leading you on

That was your cue to tell her to fuck off. When you let yourself get hooked, you let her know on the deepest instinctual levels that you are a bitchmade cuck beta who has no options and can be led around like a dog. At that point you were disposable, barely on her mind.

She does not feel guilt, she is incapable of it, and really, she did you a favor showing how horrible she was from the start.
>>
>>25887066
Yeah I guess but fugg it seems to happen a lot but I thought this was bookish and she said she was just laying in bed watching Netflix the whole time we talked which I believe because she was constantly on her laptop messaging me. Seems like every girl that talks to me does that shit though.
>>
>>25887053
So now she's not talking to you because she wants to fuck around and talk to other dudes. She's doing what you asked her.

You were the one who said I don't want to like you. What is she suppose to do when another guy comes up to her and says I like you. Sorry can't im talking to this other anon who might or might not like me. You were unclear with your intentions and now somebody has bagged her. Whats the problem, you didn;t want it anyways.
>>
>>25887086
She was watching Netflix and chilling with some Chad while cucking you as you talked.
>>
>>25887095
I told her I would date her if we hung out and worked and I kept asking to hangout I asked to hang out and we were going to on the weekend and she said she didn't have an answer from her parents and I got sick the day before so I couldn't hang out
>>
Why do women do this?
because shes an immature cunt,just like a kid that lies about stealing candy
>Was she talking to multiple guys and picked someone better?
probably not but she probably found chad on that very day
>It's like she just woke up and said fuck you.
woman do this. there was a girl who was interested in me for how long, i can't even remember.
i asked her out and she became hostile as fuck for no reason, jesus christ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.