[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a dream again I had a gf She as a nudist and I chased her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1427200855015.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1427200855015.gif
306KB, 600x450px
Had a dream again I had a gf
She as a nudist and I chased her through a park and we both laughed

then i woke up

Honestly i want off this ride
>>
>>25886135

Interesting, her nakedness as a goal, is her natural state so you don't have to try. The chase is a joke, but really you already have her.

your hatred of pursuit is killing you

got any more dreams?
>>
I dream too much as is. They can be awesome but... they make me go from happy to wishing I could gather courage to eat a 9mm bullet because I've only had abusive gfs.
>>
>>25886160
Well I remember I had subdream to that dream where I suddenly somehow became leader of skynet but I can't remember much, I just remember i didnt want to go outside because I thought I would be killed

I can't remember any other dreams in enough detail for them to be discused about
>>
>>25886135
why does a frog need a raincoat and umbrella?
>>
>>25886218
>>25886160
I could go into more detail about the first dream but I dont want to be cringey and dont want to punish myself
>>
>>25886218
interesting, fear of having a gf, the savagery of a relationship (being the leader or chad) is war, your current state is peace in a way

>>25886186
ask your doctor about depakote my bipolar 2 friend
>>
>>25886260
I won't be a dick about it, but r9k...usually are dicks, but they usually ignore threads like this so they probably won't be dicks here
>>
Do you guys ever have those dreams filled with a whole cast of characters that have been your friends for ages, but in real life they're not people you've ever met?

I had one like that recently. My parents were selling the house and moving to a new, slightly smaller one, and all their friends and my friends were over. Nobody except my parents were people from real life, but I knew them all in the dream. One of my friends was this girl that I constantly hung out with, and I knew I was going to end up in a relationship with her soon and was considering asking her to get a place with me because I didn't want to live in my parents' new house.
>>
>>25886271
>implying I could stick with a prescription

I feel like a disappointment enough as is without needing pills. Especially since that'll be waved away as "oh you're just being an attention whore".
>>
>>25886271
Thats spooky as tbqh because I did have a subdream to that where I was back at school and this small younger kid wanted to fight me and I didnt want to but in the end I managed to talk him out

>>25886285
What I can remember that the girl had a sister who for some reason they had to split up and it was all sad then we both walked around the neighborhood talking (cant remeber what I just remember i tried to make her life) She was nude through out it all, I did ask why and she replied "why not" and on a note to that I never saw her face to this, I was always slightly behind.

so we're both walking and i said there was parks and fields near by we could walk around in but we've done a full lap of the neighboorhood by then and came back to the road her and her sister left off and she said "I thought she'll be there still" then next thing I know were both running through the pass people (she's still nude) and yeah >>25886135
>>
>>25886406
i god i spaced out and got ready for bed sorry let me read this
>>
>>25886404
yeah I got prescribed depakote and went off it myself, kratom's better anyways

>>25886406
your younger self is more volatile, you had to reconcile your id that wants to fight the world, this is a dream of growing and maturity

second one is interesting, it sounds like the sister is what we'd call your anima (ignore the incest implications) your female self, ie, who you are repressing because you are born a male and present fully in the world as a male. if you were a female with the exact same brain you would be different, and that female still exists in you. Maybe you see yourself as having to repress "feminine" traits, the sister going missing, just disappearing and only then do you run happily nude with your love object
>>
File: sean.jpg (38KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
sean.jpg
38KB, 600x642px
>>25886417
*o god not i, god, or iGod

anyway night night
>>
>>25886135
>yfw the dream was actually about OP raping his crush
>only he was laughing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.