[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r9k I know you guys are very emotional. What emotion is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mxck3fuDoo1qeoz8ro3_1280.jpg (585KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxck3fuDoo1qeoz8ro3_1280.jpg
585KB, 853x1280px
Hi /r9k

I know you guys are very emotional.

What emotion is the girl in the picture displaying?
>>
lethargy

Bloxblax
>>
Hunger famriginalcomment
>>
>>25885879
>lethargy

a lack of energy and enthusiasm.

I feel her eyes look very engaged though.
>>
>>25885847
She is sad because anime is taking over our meme boards :( or she just wants to get fucked
>>
>>25885926

I feel this one is closest, like shes starving and somebody just walked in with a delicious snack and shes staring at it.
>>
Is hunger an emotion? I think it isn't. Just like desire, its confused with emotions, but its just our biological side pulling our strings.
>>
Is that really a girl?
>>
>>25885847
Sluttiness to be honest senpai.
t. horny female
jk I don't have an ax wound between my legs
>>
>>25885847
Attention whoring

Og babby babby
>>
Desire, wanting.
>>
>>25885847
disdain + self-absorption
>>
>>25885847
I can't fucking tell, I'm autistic.
>>
seems to me like nervousness and some sadness
her eyes aren't very excited and she's chewing on her fingers, which is a sign of being uncomfortable
she also is hunched over, like she's tired or depressed
>>
Desperation, despair, and a hubger for attention
>>
>>25885847
She's being a whore
>>
>>25886329
you should be able to tell though
at least better than a woman
men have a larger amygdala that governs emotions and empathy as opposed to the larger female hippocampus that governs memory

unless you're a defect, you should be able to get some vibe off the picture
hell, I'm autistic and I get super empathetic to the point where I will cringe at other people's embarrassment on tv and in person
>>
fuck robots literally cannot identify this girls emotion.

It sure is autism in here.
>>
>>25885847
the frozen image is dead and lifeless in general

the soul does not pass through the camera, i can't get a sense of her energy.
>>
lust
she wants to fuck

>half naked
>fuck me already eyes
>finger in mouth
>>
If you are looking at this image and feel like you cant really identify her emotion i have news for you...
>>
>>25886435
>>25886517
>>25886523
>I'm going to be a pretentious fuck about something that can be interpreted multiples different ways
>>>/lit/ is that way
>>
>>25886554

But she was feeling one emotion in that photo. You can interpret whatever you want but only one is the actual emotion she was truely feeling and the correct answer.
>>
>>25886429
My brain's broken as shit. All I can tell is she's looking at the camera.
>>
>>25886590
there is no definitive answer
she could have been told to act like one emotion but have her body language show what she's really feeling
>>
boredom mixed with whoredom
>>
File: tumblr_mxck3fuDoo1qeoz8ro3_1280z.jpg (568KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxck3fuDoo1qeoz8ro3_1280z.jpg
568KB, 853x1280px
I believe this is the correct answer.
>>
she is feeling the emotion of penis envy, the only thing any woman is capable of
>>
>>25885847

throw that bitch a sweatshirt and a box of twinkles good lord
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.