[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or do minorities just have it better genetically?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 633x758px
Is it just me or do minorities just have it better genetically?

>no pale gross skin
>full hairlines with thick hair
>less likely to have glasses
>naturally just more anti depressed and optimistic in shit situations
>less body fat
>more energy
>more lean muscle
>more likely to devolop work out habits

This is pretty much for black/Hispanic/native Americans not really thinking about 711 Indians and chinks
>>
Wow, either you are schlomo shilling on r9k or are a poor idiot desperately in need of red pilling
>>
>>25885783

Myopia is actually more common in East Asia for some reason.
>>
Most of those things can be attributed to being poor and having no/shitty internet access so they are forced to do things outside and be social for entertainment.
>>
>says whites see shit
>obviously never lived in a non white country

There's a reason every non white wants to live in a white country. We are objectively better than the other races
>>
>>25886034

>says whites are shit**

Also, we invented almost everything, the Chinese invented the other portion.
>>
>>25885919
>for some reason.
Squint your eyes and try to see something far away.
>>
>>25885919
>not really thinking about ... chinks
did you even read the op?
>>
>pathetic asian peasant race
>gross pale skin
>definitely balding
>blind as a bat
>most suicidal race on earth
>definitely the shittiest bodies and least physically impressive of all races
>>
>>25886054

>we invented almost everything
Who gives a shit, gringo? That was way back when. This is the modern world now, plenty of us get a footing that's more even than not. We're fighting back on social media, and winning. Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>25885783
>pale gross skin
white is right
suck my celtic cock
ive literally never heard this, probably something to be said in that whenever i see a nigger with glasses they arent from your typical shitty nignog family
>naturally just more optimistic
stupidity does that
>less body fat
demonstrably false
>more energy
again, false
>more muscle
than you maybe
>more likely to develop workout habits
its not hard, get off your arse and stop being a lazy faggot
>>
>>25886129
>We're fighting back on social media
t. millenial
>>
not to be rude but I've seen some Mexicans with huge unattractive noses and short plumpy bodies that makes me feel lucky that my white genes allow me to have hair other than the color black and eyes other than the color brown
>>
>>25886129
>we're fighting back on social media
holy kek my sides, how they ache
>>
>>25886054
Inventing shit is for cucks
>>
>>25885783
As a very mixed race (leaning towards hispanic) person:

>no pale gross skin
They can have grosser skin, and get racist crap for their skin tone so white is better.
Nah bro, my hair is thinning at the age of 24 with a bad hairline.
both mom/dad need glasses and 2/4 siblings currently wearing.
>naturally just more anti depressed and optimistic in shit situations
You mean they are far more ignorant and more likely to not notice their life sucks.
>less body fat
This is usually for money reasons. Not even kidding.
>more energy
They are wageslaves, they have to work like ants to survive in their non-white, worse jobs.
>more lean muscle
idk what you mean by this.
>more likely to devolop work out habits
you mean more likely to have a job that requires physical strength.

They only plus side really is: Less likely to get skin cancer (was it?) Idk some skin disease the pigment helps prevent.
>>
>>25885783

>OP realizes he has cuck genetics: the thread
>>
>>25885783
this is why we invent stuff. mutations and adaptations go hand in hand. long winters where large portions of society die off, getting cucked by tribal warfare, led to the necessity of organizing merchant fleets and navies, armies and architecture.

concepts like irrigation were first recorded in the fertile crescent, then once they moved to the mediterranean, ocean-faring societies had a much better time trading spices, food, precious metals. in more recent history you have entire empires built almost entirely on trade and colonizing nations for their resources.
>>
blacks and Hispanics in America have much higher obesity, heart disease, etc rates than white people

stop making shit up you nigger
>>
>>25886054
I've said it once and I'll say it again
Romans are not white
Egyptians are not white
Arabs are not white
Any kind of Mediterranean person is not white
>>
>>25886393

>slavs
>white

>Irish
>white

>Americans
>white

>white
>white

At least the Jews are still a shining beacon of the glory of the European man.
>>
>>25885783
http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/
being white is pretty good
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.