[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you afraid of growing old, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 2619x3393px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 2619x3393px
Are you afraid of growing old, robots?
>>
No because I don't expect to live past 50. Not trying to be edgy, I have an extremely high chance of cancer.
>>
Yes but I'll have 2-3 kids to help take care of me. Hopefully they will have robot limbs and robot assistants by then. Smoking and obesity isn't a problem with me so I'm pretty sure my dick will still get hard. I will cover my wrinkly neck with a long beard. I will probably go balding at 60 like my dad and grampa and cover up with different fun hats. I will cover my gross wrinkly body with clothing at all times and compensate by having good fashion sense. I will try to be chill and wise and fuck my wife once in a while even though she's also old.
>>
No, I figure that I'll find pleasure in being a relic of a past era, a wealth of knowledge for those who are willing to seek it.
>>
File: 638030874.jpg (61KB, 670x645px) Image search: [Google]
638030874.jpg
61KB, 670x645px
Live fast and die young senpai
>>
>>25885777
That guy died yesterday
>>
File: tiliputonthemask.jpg (82KB, 437x389px) Image search: [Google]
tiliputonthemask.jpg
82KB, 437x389px
>>25885777
Nice trips mang

Also, when death comes, I will embrace it.
>>
>>25886446

I think that might be a new record for lifespan after receiving the award.

It seems they all die shortly after they get the award.
>>
I laughed at death. One day he'll laugh back
>>
>>25885777
not really. oblivion is somewhat comforting.
>>
no. i'll kill myself before i become a wizard (25 y.o. virgin)

an hero>wizard
>>
>>25886422
are they died?
>>
>>25886667
I thought Wizard status was only granted at 30.
>>
I want cybernetics to be a thing so I can keep doing martial arts and other shit I like till I am tired of life or something.

The idea of no longer being able to physically better myself kind of sucks ass.
Plus there is a large risk of the mind going too
And everything getting weaker
Not looking forward to it.
>>
Shit no. The older I get the less I care about anything. Feels good.
>>
>>25886914
yeah. which is why i said i'm killing myself before i become a wizard.
>>
>>25885777
Growing old doesn't scare me, but becoming a burden on society or having to rely on others scares the shit out of me. My life so far has been pretty good, but once I get to retirement age I'm going to an hero so that I don't ever become a burden on anyone else.

>>25886667
Speaking from experience, having wizard powers isn't all that bad.
>>
>>25885777
i doubt ill live long enough for it to become a concern
>>
Yes, I'm afraid of growing old and looking back at what could have been and realising that I missed all my chances.

But I'm not gonna let that happen because I'll kill myself long before that.
>>
>>25885777

That guy tho

>Born in the fucking Meiji era
>Still alive in 27th Heisei
>Around during both world wars

Just, damn
>>
>>25887956
No. I live in my mind and in art, so my age doesn't bother me.

Also I've made a decision to suicide at 65, so that makes life feel quite clean and decided.
>>
>>25887963
>42 when the atom bombs dropped
>66 when man walked on the moon
>>
>>25885777
We'll most likely have age reversing drugs in 20 years or so I'm not afraid of old age.
>>
>>25888006

It's somewhat mind-boggling. My grandfather was in his teens during WW2, he told me a little of what it was like back then, rations and different color and size tickets for groceries and supplies you needed etc. He died last year, and that nip is old enough to have been his dad, kek.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.