[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do girls act when you approach them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: fitness_guy_and_girl_talk-2.jpg (112KB, 603x463px) Image search: [Google]
fitness_guy_and_girl_talk-2.jpg
112KB, 603x463px
How do girls act when you approach them?
>>
>>25885744
>implying I approach girls
>>
Really fucking good, I shit you not. I probably give a first good impression.
They ignore me at parties and social gatherings, but they look real excited when I try picking up girls or talking casually.
>>
File: anon.png (19KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
19KB, 645x773px
>>25885744

They just glare at me like I'm inferior.
>>
They try to ignore me. Once they find out I'm kinda funny they act a little more friendly.
>>
>>25885744
Usually with a look and tone that conveys annoyance, like why is this guy talking to me?
>>
They immediately look away at the ground

I think it's because I look borderline homeless
>>
>approach them
never happened
>>
Haven't approached a girl. But a girl sat down to eat at my table next to Chad to talk to him. When they left and when it was just us 2 I tried talking to her and tried to make small talk. She didn't look at me but her face gave off the vibe that she didn't want to talk to me and was bothered by my presence. They she talked to a girl at another table , ignoring my small talk. I was saying you f*ing roastie the whole time after that in my head. I got up and left. They do this to me because my face is ugly kind of to look at or non Chad like. I have a severe overbite and narrow arches.
>>
Pretty badly I think. I'll try to talk to them and get dead/one word answers. But after talking to them a few times they become pretty damn cool.

I dunno.
>>
File: 1446433067692.jpg (77KB, 700x693px) Image search: [Google]
1446433067692.jpg
77KB, 700x693px
I never approach them
I have a fear of them, and I deal with it by keeping a perpetual scowl on my face whenever I see a woman in public
I get so many "sorry"s everyday, but it's my defense mechanism
I used to be ugly as hell, and after being rejected quite a few times in high school and being used at uni for doing their homework I developed this way of dealing with it
>>
If I ever talk to a girl they seem uninterested in anything I have to say and just want me to leave them alone so I don't even bother anymore.
>>
File: 1452586870405.jpg (57KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
1452586870405.jpg
57KB, 960x949px
I socialized way more than I do now when I was in high school. Every time I went up to a girl for whatever reason, their eyes get super fucking wide and they raise their eyebrows - no matter what fucking girl, they all did that. For no apparent reason. Nobody did it to anybody else. I must have smelled or some shit.
>>
I no longer approach them. I dont care anymore.
>>
File: IMG_1775265119314.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1775265119314.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>25885744
Disgusted. They answer quickly and be very dry. Then look away and pretend I'm not there, if they have a friend they will start to talk to them, or their friend will see what is happening and start a conversation with them about anything. Basically it always fails, like literally has never worked for me not even once.
In fact the only reason I have ever even gotten laid is because by the end of the night some of the very drunk and deseprate people will solicate you, but this rarely happens. Unless you are a Chad you don't approach girls, you get girls by making friends with their friends.
>>
How the fuck are supposed to approach people? Am I supposed to just go up and start talking to them? What the fuck do I talk about?
>>
>>25887206
Say "hi", then ask "how are you doing", then introduce yourself if it's still all too awkward and then start asking questions.
>>
>>25887206
You are meant to ask them stuff about them, seem intrested in getting to know them. However unless you are reasonably attractive and confident it won't work. Also make sure the girl is not too attractive or looks too stuck up, this is pretty easy to tell. Also avoid them if they have too many friends. You can pretty much tell within the first 10 seconds if they are not intrested which is the good part, and they will not be 90% of the time. It is a terrible system unless you are very attractive but eventually it works if you are determined and do it enough.
>>
>>25887259
Why should he avoid too attractive girls?
If you manage to not get intimidated, attractive girls are easier than other women, since they're not used to confident guys who don't look like Chad.
>>
>>25887274
>Implying women do not care about looks

Have you ever had any interaction with women. That is an awful thing to do, if you are confident like this to really attractive women you will look like a rapist.
>>
>>25885744
I don't. Whenever I see girls, I sperg out inside and ignore their presence
>>
File: 1429572226452.jpg (11KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1429572226452.jpg
11KB, 255x254px
>moved cities recently
>lost and looking for a place where I had an interview
>see a woman walking by
>"Excuse me miss do you-"
>makes a disgusted sound and walks away quickly
>>
>>25887307
exactly
all female brains are identical
so, if we are 'acceptable' only to ugly women, it simply means they are settling for us. Why should we even bother with them in the first place? Let them pine after Chad and die out. Better for the species.
>>
>>25887327

When people ask me for directions I'm always polite and give perfect directions and try to be as helpful and easy to understand as possible

When I ask someone else for directions they give me a vague one sentence answer and nod or point in a direction then just walk away
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.