[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dead eyes.jpg (13KB, 244x236px) Image search: [Google]
dead eyes.jpg
13KB, 244x236px
>be me
>year 2005
>be around 13-14
>in scout camp
>i do weird things children do like grabbing packages and flashing my winni
>there is this guy from another patrol
>he gives me the look
>i give him the look
>proceeds to mutually ass fuck, no kisses and shit, just butt fuck
>next morning on formation, we give ourselves now the weird look, without a word said we agree to keep this silent forever
>fast forward 2016
>be 24
>having succesful normie life
>being biotech entrepreuner, having a degree and normie shit
>in my bed, alone, waking up at night feverish from bad dreams
>realize i was the only guy grabbin packages on scout
>realize i may have been gay all this time
>realize that all failed women relationships i had may recall to that very first moment
>realize
>cry a bit, shitpost on r9k
>gotta be happy tomorrow again
>>
>>25884493
PS
you are and will be the only people i ever told this
>>
>>25884493
Just suck a dick already you closeted queer.
>>
>>25884493
So what's the big deal, just fuck guys on grindr.
They're easy to get if you give their boyclits some excitement
>>
yeah we were always faggots
>be 12 years old at summer camp
>follow around this qt teenage metalhead from Louisiana the whole time
>make sure to sleep next to him in the same tent every night
>walking alone with him on the beach
>shows me his dick
>tackles me to the ground and grabs my dick and tickles me
>loved every second of it, just wish he took it further
>>
>>25884639
Yeah OP, as mean as this guy sounds, it's the truth. If you're gay just go fuck a dude and enjoy.
>>
>>25884701
I can't tell if every kid was a fag, or just a select few. My friend and I sucked each other off until we were 13 then he realized what he was doing and I still wanted some peen
>>
>>25884639
>>25884693
>>25884709
afraid still, i dont know how i would approach a guy.
im posting here, you know?
like how i approach a guy?

> H-hey anon, nice pic you got there, y-you look c-cute?

fuck my life already, be aware if the ceo of a biotech company in south america starting with F dies this week
>>
>>25884852
Make a grindr account, fill out your bio and profile pic, and us anons will tell you if it's good or not. We'll help you get laid fellow faggle
>>
>>25884852
Start dressing up as a woman and learn how to apply makeup. That's probably the quickest way to snag a faggot on here in the very least.
>>
File: tfw.png (85KB, 302x385px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
85KB, 302x385px
>>25884892
ill decide on sleep.
thank you for the good vibe anons
>>
File: smugidesho.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
smugidesho.png
394KB, 598x564px
>>25884970
maybe that would be a good start, ill try

Capcha: Flowers
>>
>>25885027
Don't forget to post pics so I can fap.
>>
>>25884852
I made an acc a couple days ago. If you're a 5/10 or over you'll be swamped with messages.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.