[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>call hero hotline >commit an hero >bitch on other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: crisis-hotline-logo.jpg (79KB, 675x948px) Image search: [Google]
crisis-hotline-logo.jpg
79KB, 675x948px
>call hero hotline
>commit an hero
>bitch on other end laughs at you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9AQVKMnDPc
>>
what a bitch wtf
>>
>>25884454
It don't matter.
>>
>>25884660
I hope you're having a good night
>>
Dude its obviously out of shock.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwT76FIpFPc

>12 year old victim of abuse calls a woman's hot line
>refuse to help him
>>
>>25884733
She says "awesome."
>>
>>25884789
Are you autistic, in a manner like, "This is great" or "Nice".
>>
>>25884831
You're the fucking autist here.

When you spill a bunch of milk, or drop something, that's when you say "awesome" sarcastically, not when a guy fucking blows his head off on the other end of the phone.
>>
>>25884309
I know it's fake, but
>all the women defending her in the comment section
>"It actually sounds like she was tearing and choking up, not laughing. She was about to cry" - Anna Davis
>"That was a nervous laughter, she probably laughed so she wouldn't cry. I do that." - Sarah Seneff
>"You know she could have been tearing up or trying to hold back tears when she said "I think a guy shot himself." People start to cry and it sounds like a laugh all the time js" - Lizzy Ryan
>"Uhh... guys that was a nervous laugh. It's a natural reaction for when you nervous" - Camila Fernandez
/r9k/ is always right.
>>
>>25884887
A guy she doesnt know? Who shes talked to on the phone with for 1 minute.
>>
>>25884914
Okay, what would you do if you heard some morbidly depressed man put a bullet in his own head over the phone?

Any normal person would have SOME empathy.
>>
>>25884912
I know what voices sound like right before crying and that sure as hell didn't sound like it.
>>
>>25884914
Glad to see empathy is alive and well! Keep making the world a better place anon! Maybe you could call the suicide hotline in arizona and tell that chick about your post and she might come suck your dick!
>>
>>25884454
It's fake the guy is using a soundboard you fkin autist.
>>
>>25885200
she doesn't know that
>>
>>25884309
People act in ridiculous ways to stress anon, I always get an urge to smile or laugh when I'm angry, it doesn't mean I'm enjoying myself, it's just a stupid reaction that happens sometimes.

Most people have some situation in which they react oddly, and I don't think this is anything else, she wasn't sure how to react, or reacted in what may be seen as an inappropriate manner out of shock or extreme emotional distress.

This is pretty basic psychology, it's not proof of how terrible women are, a guy could react the exact same way.
>>
File: 1452232116183s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452232116183s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>25885724
bro.. do you expect us autists to have a grasp on human psychology? I can barely interpret basic social cues
>>
>>25884931
Damn, if you could only hear what paramedics say when the patients are unconscious.

She did her job when he was acting alive. Didn't really matter what happened after the gun sound effect.

Breaking down in tears won't un-kill anyone. Best to keep moving.
>>
>>25885778
It's not really the same thing, and you don't need to be a psychologist. I just wish that more people here would think about something, or apply some common sense before they jump on the "women are evil" bandwagon.
>>
File: 1369283677109.jpg (23KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1369283677109.jpg
23KB, 291x317px
>Putting women on a suicide hotline
>Women
>The Group of people who cannot empathize with weak men
>the group who cannot see value in genetically inferior men
>suicide hotline
>>
The suicide wasn't real if you don't realise, it was from a soundboard.
>>
>>25886298
>tfw no gf
>call the suicide hotline
>girl picks up
>the only time you can get a female to talk to you is when you're threatening to kill yourself
feels terrible, familia
>>
>White women
Kek
>>
File: 1430574794687.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1430574794687.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>25885724
>armchair psychology
>>
>>25884309
>expecting normals to ever be able to empathize with real pain
This is why you should just keep it to yourself. Don't go blabbing to therapists or hotlines because it will only backfire.
>>
>>25886298
To their credit they're right in there isn't much reason to live if you weren't born as a Chad
>>
holy fuck. no one will care at all when i kill myself. not that i didn't already know that but people aren't going to pretend.

i hate people and being alive.
>>
>>25886527

sucks huh? lol
>>
>>25884309
>women laughs and says "awesome" when a guy shoots himself over the phone
>people defend the woman
>making up the most bullshit excuses ever
Is it possible for a woman do anything wrong? She says awesome, a guy just shot himself and I have no information lol, and even then that's still ok. She's still a totally cool and great empathetic person. If you needed any more proof that this board is filled with normo-apologists then this is it.
>>
>>25886436
You're right, no-one should ever discuss topics unless they're in the workplace. Psychology has no applications outside of therapy.

Good job not actually disputing what I said at all though, it's fucking basic shit that humans often have inappropriate affects or reactions in the face of extreme emotional distress.
>>
>falling for the crisis hotline meme
They ask you the same list of questions they ask everyone else in a bored monotonous voice. They don't give a single shit about you and all they're thinking about is keeping you on the line long enough for the cops to get there. Just look at this bitch. No investment whatsoever, just emotionless, by-the-numbers bullshit since it's just another fucking job to these whores.
>>
>>25887130
It's a fucking job to anyone that does it, not just the women you mong. And it's the same as any job like that, people naturally end up disconnecting from the people on the other end of the line to reduce the considerable trauma that comes from not knowing if the other person is even going to survive it.

You're right though, they are only thinking about how to get the police there, what else are they supposed to do for someone in distinct crisis? They aren't psychiatrists.
>>
>>25884931
I would honestly hope that he no longer suffers and that killing him self was indeed the correct choice. I can't be a hypocrite and tell others not to kill them selves when I am planning my own death.
>>
>>25887130
>thinking the call center people don't get dozens of hours of training first
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.