[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've paid the price for being a normie. First breakup and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1451034241223.jpg (26KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
1451034241223.jpg
26KB, 396x384px
I've paid the price for being a normie. First breakup and it hurts. It hurts fucking bad.

Don't fall for the gf meme, you magnificent faggots.
>>
>>25883910
being dumped is no big deal. Women are interchangeable for the most part. Man up, find some whores, and move on, OP.
>>
>>25884025
I know I know... I've just never had the displeasure of dealing with this before. Right now I hope the sun never shines again and I die in my sleep.
>>
>>25884086
Women aren't interchangeable. This nigga talks about women like they're a pair of shorts. I know it's controversial to talk about women on 4chan as if they're actual people, but just please for god sakes don't become one of those jaded, pathetic fucks who abhors all women because you got dumped. I've been through it all man, it'll pass and you'll get over it. Just need to wait it out. Soon enough, you'll be back out on the prowl. PLEASE don't take being single for granted. It's great having options.
>>
Masturbate into socks,
Dry the socks
Sell as weapons on ebay
>>
Humans were meant to live in small tribes with lifetime partners

>this hyper/polygamous world is not the way were supposed to live
>>
>>25884209
>monogamy is natural

Really hope you're kidding
>>
>>25884226
One day you'll see senpai
>>
>>25884086
story? tell us more, op
>>
>>25884263
But you're the one who needs to open your eyes, desu senpai. Monogamy is a lie that's been fed to us over centuries. Humans are not inherently monogamous.
>>
>>25884313
Then where does jealousy come from?
>>
>>25884337
Is that your argument? People get jealous because when someone they care about shows serious affection for someone else, it hurts them. That doesn't mean that they will only feel attraction to one person. Just because a human can be jealous, that doesn't mean that they are wired to be with one person..
>>
>>25884337
In other words, why should jealousy indicate monogamy? Everyone gets jealous from time time.. You may get jealous when your dog shows your friend more attention than it shows to you on a daily basis. Does that mean that's the only dog you'll ever like? Of course not.
>>
>>25884426
>>25884558

I always wanted two wives and a husband
>>
>>25884158
faggot cuck go back to reddit
>>
>>25883910
Congratulations! Little do you know, but having an """"ex-gf"""" has just given you a status upgrade! You are now desirable to X more women! You ranked up! You're getting ahead, you're moving up the scoreboard! Soon you'll be able to put your penis in more vaginas! Doesn't it feel good? Collect all the dopamine and oxytocin, anon! Make it to the next level!
>>
I feel you OP, and nothing can dull these feels but time. Just remember that many are going through the same thing right now a d they will make it to the other side stronger, just like you.

One piece of advice from me: seriously cut all contact. Delete her number, all your pictures, her normbook, throw out anything that reminds you of her.

Especially do not contact her. Never ever, it won't feel good, I promise you. Even if she calls, don't answer.

Remember your robros are here.
>>
>>25886267
enjoy hating women
>>
>>25884086
>Right now I hope the sun never shines again and I die in my sleep.
So either nothing's changed or you never were a robot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.