[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late Night Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (25KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 400x299px
How's your Tuesday been?
> a girl waved to ME today
> start talking to her on snapchat
>she either thinks I'm annoying or likes me
>I may have my ticket out of this place
>feels pretty alright man
>>
Those are some good feels anon. Today I made an ass out of myself in front of 100 people at college.
>>
>>25883847
Oh jeez, what happened?
>>
>>25883847
Go on....
> orge
>>
File: 1282529586262.png (70KB, 344x409px) Image search: [Google]
1282529586262.png
70KB, 344x409px
>texted 5 hookers to see if they were available
>one is but it's been raining all day and she's 20 miles away
>other hooker texts me that she's available and set date with her
>call her 15 minutes before our date
>she doesn't answer
>texts me back 10 minutes later saying that she can't see me today
>3 others text me back hours later
So I'll be jerking off tonight.
>>
>>25883957
Harsh, don't sweat it though these things happen
>>
File: Lindybeigekillstumblr.jpg (36KB, 359x222px) Image search: [Google]
Lindybeigekillstumblr.jpg
36KB, 359x222px
>found out my honors' History class is full of tumblr-lite women
JUST

Fuck it, I will just BTFO of them if a historical argument comes up.
>>
File: f i n e.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
f i n e.png
310KB, 580x282px
>got sick and tired of feeling depressed and negative one day
>decided to try pushing all negative emotions aside and focus on whats more important to me and what makes me happy
>any doubt in my mind about doubting this I push to the side
>feels like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode

Fuck all these depressing feelings,curious to see how long this will last, at least I'll be able to focus on other things for the time being.
>>
>>25884167
If this is what's working for you for now i support you. But if you get the chance it's probably healthier to attack those negative thoughts at their roots ya get me?
>>
>walking around uni campus
>see gril from one of my language classes sitting on a bench
>she smiles and gives me a small wave as I pass by her
>give a small wave back and powerwalked outta there
>realized she may have been smiling at someone behind me but I chose to believe that it was for me
>tfw cheered up by stranger smiling at me even if it wasn't for me
>>
>>25884087
So whats that like? how'd you find out?
>>
>>25884248
That's really cute, Anon. I'm pretty sure she was waving at you though- she recognized you from your language class.
>>
>>25884249
>How'd you find out
I went to class, it was first day back. It is me, Weeb professor, and five women, two of whom are fat, two of whom have facial piercings, and two of whom have dyed hair.
>>
> trying to fall asleep the night before first day of new semester
>>
File: inner demons.jpg (115KB, 610x773px) Image search: [Google]
inner demons.jpg
115KB, 610x773px
>>25884224
Thanks,
I'll get to see how strong or weak I really am.
>>
File: 1445912457286.jpg (21KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
1445912457286.jpg
21KB, 408x352px
>>25884304
>five women
>two, two, and two
>>
>>25884564
The groups are not necessarily exclusive.
>>
File: 1406349904373.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1406349904373.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>found out some friend of DM's is joining the weekly tabletop game next session
Oh, cool.
>it's a girl
M-maybe I can just play it cool or mostly ignore her
>mfw I realize the only seat left at the table is next to me

On the one hand, maybe they're into each other, but then the game's going to shit anyway. I can't get over the thought that the one social activity I have is about to get a lot more stressful at best.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Also, just found out roommate is thinking about moving out.
Not sure whether distressed or happy. I know he is moving out because of me.

Who else here /losingremaininghumancontact/?
>>
>>25884464
let me know how it goes i might try it some day
>>
>>25883821
Got a new coworker at my kroger, hes an ex military chad who is an amazing worker
>>
>go to uni to send transcript for final grad school program application and talk to professor
>see hot girl in Admissions office that I'm somewhat friends with from sharing a few classes
>she says hi a few seconds after I walk in then when finishing up, small talks with me for about 15-20 seconds
>talk to professor who calls local behavioral hospital because she knows one of the guys in charge and they help graduates get jobs
>when leaving uni, see girl from earlier as I'm driving off, wave, get a wave and big smile in return
>get home and fill out first big boy job application
>lurk 4chan and work on teaching myself mathematics
I'm nervous because FULL TIME job but I can be flexible with my hours (working through the late nights) and it'll give me a way to save money before grad school in the fall.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.