[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm writing a play where each one of this guy's girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (296KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg
296KB, 1200x801px
I'm writing a play where each one of this guy's girlfriends represents one of the seven deadly sins. How do I represent gluttony in a sensibly attractive manner?
>>
>girlfriends
>plural
>even singular

cannot relate to this feel broheim.
>>
>>25882637
make her one of those curvy women with no belly
like Mal Malloy
>>
you don't
make him settle for her out of desperation or something, or make her his practice gf
>>
>>25882637
You don't have to represent gluttony as her eating a bunch. She could also be an alcoholic.
Or be your typical DunkinDonuts+Starbucks white girl x10
>>
>>25882757
>alcoholic
hmmm, i LIKE that. thanks anon.
>>
>>25882676
I miss her so much>>25882676
Man she was one of the best girls out there. I miss her so much
>>
>>25882777
no problem m8
just make sure we'll get to read it when it's finished
>>
>>25882793
I don't
she showed her ass on the internet but she still managed to be a fucking bigot
I mean
it's fucking pathetic
>>
A girl with bullemia. You can show her binging as gluttony but since she pukes it all up she can remain hot. It adds another level of fucked up to the character too for wasting the food in her gluttony.
>>
also, how to represent the rest of the characters?
>>
>>25882903
lust = cheating partygirl/slut
greed = gold digger
wrath = gets angry, at everything he does, domestic violence (maybe dominatrix)
envy = forbids him to even look at other girls, doesn't let him leave the house without her
pride = looking down on everybody, maybe some corporate manager who's kicking her subordinates around, kinda like Ebenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol

Sloth is actually the hardest to portray attractively. I'm not to sure how I'd go about that.
>>
either a balemic girl or have her steal food from others
>>
>>25882858
>she showed her ass on the internet but she still managed to be a fucking bigot

what do you mean by this?
>>
>>25882637
Make her super skinny, just imply that after every meal she goes to the bathroom for an unusual amount of time.
>>
>>25882637
>How do I represent gluttony in a sensibly attractive manner?
Money.

/thread
>>
Gluttony could be an excess in and of all things. Everything she gets, she gets large and larger than large.
>>
>>25883468
This. She could be a clothing glutton.
>>
>>25883468
>>25883492
wouldn't that be greed though?
>>
>>25883522
Gluttony basically means overindulgence. It's just most easily represented with food.
>>
>>25883255
Sloth would just lounge about and smoke weed all the time. Gluttony would be a sjw tumblrina with curves.
>>
>>25883614
>sjw tumblrina with """""""""""curves"""""""""""
>attractive
>>
Make gluttony one of those "I just have a thirst for life and wanna travel and fingerpaint and live a life free from the consequences of my actions" kind of girls
>>
>>25883692
She's attractive because not being attracted to her is both sizeist and sexist you shitlord.
>>
>>25883713
So in other words, 99% of all women.
>>
>>25883255
make her a "cool" beauty that acts unconcerned because she's actually lazy af/has no motivation
>>
I vote for bulimia.

Because it's my fetish
>>
>>25882637
Make her his very first gf. Also make her a landwhale and a Tumblrina.
>>
>>25882637
Make her a glutton in the sense that she is sexually voracious.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.