[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I don't like my gf. I might even hate her. She always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1436408531493.jpg (59KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1436408531493.jpg
59KB, 500x386px
I think I don't like my gf. I might even hate her.
She always wants to have the last word in any discussion or argument.
She always belittle me whenever I'm doing something, telling me how much her friends/cousins are better than me in given subject.
She will always interrupt me when I try to speak and very rarely ask me to repeat or give a fuck at all.

I spend money on her, I do her chores since she lives by herself I often visit her, I massage her every night and do my best to be as kind as possible.

At first she had a high sex drive and the sex was amazing. We were both virgins and had tons of fun for a good year but she's been really cold for the last 5 months or so.
She also went from athletic with cute curves, to chubby, and now slightly obese and objectively dress like shit. When we have sex, once every week at best, she just lies there, waiting to get over it. When I think about it I find it very depressing.

Besides all that, she says she's in mad love with me, always tells me I'm handsome, cute, nice, that she doesn't deserve me.

To be honest I'm lost. I still think she has a cute face and when she's in a "sweet" mood she's cuddly and all but when she's more... normal... then I realize she's just a drag. I don't even bother to talk with her about anything, she never wants to go out so she just spends her time watching shit movies and shows.
>>
break up with her? literally all the signs are pointing to the fact that you aren't happy being with her anymore. just be up front about it and tell her your relationship has run its course
>>
>>25881746

MR. MYAGI ONCE SAID:

YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A HOE
>>
>>25881746
>I want to go out but she wants to stay home and watch shows
Get the fuck off r9k normie.
>>
>>25881823

this is what r9k and old /adv/ was for though, solidarity.
>>
If you aren't feeling it you aren't feeling it. Set her down and talk it out, if she doesn't play ball ultimatum her ass. If she still isn't playing ball just leave for a couple days, no contact, no nothing.

She'll get the message, but you have to show her just how easy it is for you to get up and leave. Essentially you need to show her her vagina holds no power over you, and you are more than happy to live without it
>>
>>25881746
you probably got cucked.
>>
>>25881746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxmgstBDhv8

if you're into emo here you go OP <3
>>
>>25881746
If she's doing those first three things you mentioned, it's time to break it up and get someone better. Not you or anyone else deserves that bullshit.
>>
>>25881786
Breaking up is actually what I'm considering, but I just feel like I would regret it. We've been together since mid 2011, we know each other's families and shit. Maybe I'm just still too blind to her overwhelming flaws. The thing is I know people tend to cut the crap and quit the cuteness when they're together for a long time. Honestly if she keeps getting worse, I hardly imagine us in a few years. I think thats what I'm really afraid of. Marrying her, having children with her, and realizing too late how obnoxious, mean and cold person she truly is. I don't feel as loved, special and worthy of anything as I used to be with her.
>>
>>25881856
We actually had a break at some point for a few months and I dated a coworker for a week. Nothing serious, no sex or love, really, but a friend told her what was happening and she flipped. She texted me and told me how much she never stopped loving me. It was a year and a half ago.
>>
>>25881746
>At first she had a high sex drive and the sex was amazing.
>athletic with cute curves
This is where you got baited.
> she's been really cold for the last 5 months or so.
> slightly obese and objectively dress like shit.
This is the switch.

>she says she's in mad love with me, always tells me I'm handsome, cute, nice, that she doesn't deserve me.
This is the carrot.
>She always belittle me whenever I'm doing something
This is the stick.

>I spend money on her, I do her chores since she lives by herself I often visit her, I massage her every night and do my best to be as kind as possible.
Anon, I think you actually are too nice. I think you are treating her how you wish you were treated not how her behaviour warrants. Remember this, if a woman isn't making you happy then her time with you is up. It must be so exhausting putting so much effort in for nothing. Why would you want to continue doing that?

IMO you should dump her. Don't be harsh just tell her that you're not happy and it's over. You don't want anything from her again.
Don't be afraid of not having a gf. You don't need one and you can always get another one.
>>
>>25882143
Just do it, in a year youll wish you broke up last year, etc etc. Just because you have been with her awhile, doesnt mean youre compatible. Just do it famiglia
>>
>>25883279
i would like to echo what this anonymous user said, do it 4U
>>
>>25882143
First of all, you're a little bitch-ass woman whining about your fucking feelings. You're her bitch and she doesn't respect you as a man because of that. If you are afraid of waiting too long to get out, you should already be out like yesterday or even last may. She's going to whine and cry and promise to change (abusive boyfriends always do), but really you just need to cut her out completely. Who cares if her parents like you and shit if it's not going to work in the long run? You've got terminal bitchitis and the only cure is to find your balls and have them reattached. She will try to hide them on you while you're not paying attention because she likes having a bitchboy to do her bidding. Good luck with your vagina problems.
>>
Over time your relationship has gone to shit. Do you think it will get better by giving it more time. I say dump her and spend your time tugging it to hentai.
>>
>>25881746
>tfw I can refer to the story in 100%

It's over anon. My marriage started and ended the same exact way. And there is nothing you can do except making a baby that is going to "save your marriage(/relationship)" which is typical normie bs that you gonna hear all the time from now on from her, and your relatives, and of course it is the whole plan of nature to create another purposeless human being that is going to suffer thru and eventually ask what the fuck my parents were thinking getting me over here to this doomed ruthless planet where nobody gives a shit about feels?!

Just be glad that at least you had some really good sex with her. Now I still wonder what the fuck am I suppose to do with myself after so can't tell what's next. Probably scars and feels is what's left. Realizing that real true girlfriend and companion doesn't exist, it's all some kind of a game sooner or later.
>>
>>25883279
she changed, got fat, not athletic anymore, never want to go out, low sex drive, she's probably depressed or so. talk it out, ulteranium (SP?) too. She live by herself, which is really depressing for a girl. It sound like she just literally gives up on life.
>>
I've seen this thread before
Fuck off copyposter
>>
>>25884652
I doubt that she's depressed. Every girl I know bar a few who were athletes blows up like a balloon when she gets a boyfriend. OP seems especially doting so his girl got complacent fast - it usually takes a year or two.

Even if she is he is not obliged to drag her out of the mire she sunk into. Doing so only leads to two scenarios:
1. She gets better and feels too good for OP now.
2. She struggles, maybe gets better but relapses and OP is back where he started.
He needs to prioritize his happiness.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.