[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black people always repeat the stupid "white people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Why do black people always repeat the stupid "white people food has no FLAVOR" bullshit when their poor asses grow up eating boiled hot dogs on store brand white bread, boxed mac&cheese and boiled hot dogs, and fucking food coloring sugar water "juice"?

Nigga, at least my food isn't all from a factory.
>>
>>25881712
I'm a cashier and the ghetto nigs we get at my store always buy lots o raw burger meat, crab legs, and steaks and just raw meat in general

I think they eat more meat than whites
>>
>>25881712
They're probably referring to the Midwest. Boring, bland people.
>>
File: jerkstore.jpg (46KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
jerkstore.jpg
46KB, 100x100px
I fail to see anything wrong with food from a factory. Why wouldn't mankind mass produce food? You're living in a beautiful time. Where people can eat themselves to death for pennies. Food that lasts for years on end. Spices from all over the world. All in less than 10 miles away at the grocery store.
>>
File: le inquisitive gnome face.jpg (31KB, 296x291px) Image search: [Google]
le inquisitive gnome face.jpg
31KB, 296x291px
Negroes can't taste anything unless it's bathed in sodium or sugar.

Ask the average nigga what's in his spice cabinet. He'll think it's a white people thing, like a grandfather clock.
>>
>>25881744
yeah, not to mention all the fried chicken they're eating.

not to generalize, but it's kinda a fact that black tend to like their chicken. maybe that's why a lot of them are naturally muscular and built. they're eating a fuckload of protein from meat as they grow, as opposed to empty carbs.
>>
i mean it's just as stupid to say all black people eat terrible food as it is to say all white people eat terrible food
>>
All people eat terrible food but it still keeps everyone fed and alive.

clean eating or not its still calorie in calorie out, whether you eat poptarts all day or chicken
>>
>>25882100
the human body does not survive solely on calories tho
>>
>>25882100
>clean eating or not its still calorie in calorie out
It it were that simple you could just drink 2000 calories of alcohol every day. Macros are far more important than counting calories. Good luck binging on chicken and lean beef.
>>
>>25881712
>giving a fuck about what stupid niggers do
>>
>>25881712

To be quite honest with you I grew up in an ethnically diverse community and a lot of the black people did make really good caribbean food, soul food, etc.

The only families that ate like you said were the trashy ones. Same with white folks. Its just a joke, calm down.

My girlfriends family is whiter than white, like no black people live in their town, and if they do nobody talks to them kind of white and they make a lot of pot roasts which literally have no flavor.
>>
File: 1451442546704.png (90KB, 306x227px) Image search: [Google]
1451442546704.png
90KB, 306x227px
>>25881712
>eating boiled hot dogs
People don't actually do this, do they?
>>
>>25882186
Poorfag here. Yes, we did.
>>
>>25882186
Yeah poor people
>>
>>25881943
They're naturally muscular and fit because all the weak ones died on the boat ride over
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 450x450px
You don't even know the true struggles of the negro.
>>
>>25882186
What's wrong with boiled hot dogs
>>
what is this, middle school???
how old are you, OP? 16?
christ almighty. take this shit to /ck/ this is just shitposting with a food topic.
>>
>>25882182
>My girlfriends family is whiter than white, like no black people live in their town, and if they do nobody talks to them kind of white and they make a lot of pot roasts which literally have no flavor.

This. At least here in the midwest, most white people cannot handle any spice AT ALL. Even using black pepper is a rogue, daring move.
>>
>>25882361
I feel your pain. Ask a Midwest cook to make something spicy and its either non existent or so god damn hot it ruins the meal completely.
>>
the best food is made by chubby black girls. My sister is chubby and shes always making new foods(even asian food) because shes chubby and loves to eat.

a skinny white woman aint gonna cook nothin good for u
>>
>>25881712
poor white person here, apparently i eat the same shit niggers do
>>
>>25882157
its simple if you don't use outrageous examples like comparing hamburgers to alcohol calories.

alcohol is fucking poison and its a liquid calorie which should be avoided or minimalized along with every other liquid calorie drink
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 720x711px
>>25881712
Not even black but that was dinner every night growing up. Sometimes my mom made scrambled eggs for dinner instead
>>
Black people literally think seasoning something is dumping all spice or lawry's on the meat until it has a thick coat

Disgustingg
>>
>>25882298
Because you can microwave it
>>
>>25882028
>>>/tumblr/
And better stay there normie
>>
File: 1316756337185.gif (347KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1316756337185.gif
347KB, 360x240px
Hot dogs on sliced bread tasted great. Kek, shame you don't know anything about it since you never had to compromise in your life.
>>
>>25883219
bitch I grew up poor and had to do that many times.

I'm just not a filthape who posts shitty memes on twitter about how my $5 bucket of KFC has more flavor than a random bologna sandwich
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.