[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw my older sister is 30 and is STILL living with our parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2mZaWVu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2mZaWVu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>mfw my older sister is 30 and is STILL living with our parents due to her useless major

For all you faggots reading this this thread, DO NOT choose a useless major in college or you're basically guaranteed robothood.

>tfw my sister is practically a cyborg
>>
It would have been fine if your sister was pretty. She could have found some guy to leech off of.
>>
Its okay OP I'll never choose any major because I'm unmotivated with no aspirations or desire for any specific job.
>>
File: 1412035523282.jpg (80KB, 784x811px) Image search: [Google]
1412035523282.jpg
80KB, 784x811px
>>25881127
does she do anything? crap job, exercise, friends?
>>
>>25881127

One of my aunts is nearly 50 and still lives at home with my 75 year old nan.

That house is fucking weird man, it's so creepy at night.
>>
>>25881150
She exercises and has friends, but she has no job, nor any income of her own.

>>25881144
My sister isn't ugly desu. She is 6'3 though, so men are intimidated
>>
>>25881202
dude give us a pic. Would love to have a 6'3 qt 30 yr old gf. You can blur the face
>>
whatd she study
>>
>>25881312
Sorry breh, gotta respect her privacy.
>>25881337
Political Science.
>>
have you fucked her yet famicon?
>>
>>25881544
Nah, im a normie m8.
>>
What was her major anon? Womens studies?
>>
>>25881127
What exactly was her major in college? Please don't tell me she's one of those people who studied something in the name of "feminism".
>>
>>25882166
dude he said political science in a previous post. I think she could do something with that or at least become a lawyer or paralegal maybe. Perhaps she is just lazy.
>>
I want to fuck Peridot
>>
>>25881511
I've heard that PoliSci is actually somewhat applicable and better than many of the other artsy majors. You can get into campaign organization or other political jobs.

She's probably just completely unmotivated or a bit obtuse.
>>
I was polisci out of my undergrad its not that bad it's one of those broad majors were you could do many different things for example I work for a bank
>>
>>25882286
Oh shit, didn't see that. It does seem like you could get a job with that. I think you're right about her being lazy anon.
>>
I've actually recently found out that parents chasing their kids out of the house is a primarily white american, thing. I think some birds do it, too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.