[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls feel insecure about the size of their tits the same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Cerebella_and_Feng.png (480KB, 1280x837px) Image search: [Google]
Cerebella_and_Feng.png
480KB, 1280x837px
Do girls feel insecure about the size of their tits the same way men feel insecure about the size of their dongs?

Do they bully the flat ones, the same way we bully the manlets?
>>
A girl can still be attractive with small tits, a man can't be attractive if he's a manlet. There's plenty of guys out there who prefer smaller tits but how many prefer a shorter man? That doesn't include dom fetish girls tho
>>
>>25880431
From what I've seen, not generally. Girls tend to bully each other about much more specific things, at least that was the case with my little sisters when they experienced bullying.
>>
Girls are way more insecure about their tits.

Imagine if everyone could see how big your dick was at any given time.
>>
my gf is really insecure about her ass. It's not even that small but she wishes she had more. She refuses to show me her butt when we get naked.
>>
Girls with small boobs want big ones
Girls with big boobs want small ones

Girls are never satisfied
>>
>>25880593
I am so sorry. The ass is always the best part.
>>
>>25880593
>She refuses to show me her butt when we get naked
What? How do fuck do have sex then?
>>
>>25880630
why does everything have to be about you?
go back to being a dirty slut; at least then we can go back to never seeing you again.
>>
Girls can buy bigger boobs relatively risk free.

Guys can't buy bigger dicks without the risk of permanently fucking their dicks up for life.
>>
>>25880630
you are a narcissist desu ne
>>
>>25880618
My ex had DDs and she wished they were bigger.
>>
>>25880565
>Imagine if everyone could see how big your dick was at any given time.

I would prefer this. Would make it way more comforting knowing she knows what I'm packing already.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.