[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without using religious imagery, describe what you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 18

File: 1450668407114.jpg (52KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
1450668407114.jpg
52KB, 800x558px
Without using religious imagery, describe what you think Hell would feel like.
>>
having to go through highschool again and again for eternity
>>
>>25880332
We're already living in it.
>>
The only things the Bible states about hell is that it sucks and is full of fire.

http://bible.org/article/what-bible-says-about-hell

Not much else to go on, but I'd assume it's pretty warm.
>>
Like having dinner with my family, except the food tastes like shit.
>>
>>25880383
Hell doesn't exist. The bible is wrong.
>>
Like being awake without ever being able to fall asleep
>>
nothing, non-existence, no feeling, etc
>>
Cold, cold enough to hurt the fingers and toes and body but not cold enough to numb them. And dark, not so dark that you cannot see but dark to the point where you can make out others in their torments.
People think hell is hot, cold is much worse
>>
File: Babbbby.jpg (85KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
Babbbby.jpg
85KB, 840x623px
>>25880332
>tfw have hairline of a 40yr old man at 19
>>
We simulate it every day. Hell is just continuing to fall through a never ending hole watching it all happen over and over going through the same motions until something new happens but nothing new ever happens. We are already in hell.
>>
hell is just like earth, yet absent of all love. not even the light of god can reach into it. A world of hatred and sin, nothing more. hell isnt a pit of fire where satan tortures you, you may have already experienced it.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
This moment on endless loop
>>
File: normieville.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
normieville.png
568KB, 960x720px
this right here pham
>>
Hell will be when human minds get uploaded to computers and you end up with the one that constantly churning
>>
Like getting a really strong flu with vomits and diarrhoea and fever and painful headache and stay like this forever.
>I got in this situation lately and I wouldn't like it not eve for my worst enemy holy shit
>>
File: frkKXXM.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
frkKXXM.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>25880332
I'd like to imagine it as an alternate earth with one catch.
Literally everything that can go wrong, does.
you're always in some minor pain, cant sleep, nothing's confortable, clothes are itchy and dont fit well ect.
You don't have any idea you're in hell either, nothing to tip you off, the worst way to get there is waking up in the hospital after surviving x reason.
For some reason your life won't be ever complete, or feel quite right, or as accomplished as everyone else.
Where ever you live, is always either too hot, cold, or humid..
blah blah i could go on.
>>
Would feel like being teleported to the Arctic with no clothes on tbhq.
>>
>>25880502
>begins to rapidly itch
>feels oddly too hot under covers
>adjust position on couch

m-m-MOMMMY!
>>
Every inch of it is covered in cockroaches and the only thing to drink is Robotussin.
>>
>>25880502
And how is that different from reality?
>>
I live in a suburb. Every morning I have to wake up early and go to school. I can never die.
>>
"How does it feel?" is a bodily question. Even if one believes in souls, the question of how it would feel not to have a body is incoherent.
>>
>>25880502
So you mean this current life?
>>
>>25880502
You just described the latest years of my life, even the hospital thing
>>
>>25880590
idktbh senpai, life is truely suffering..
perhaps your happier memories will become more and more fuzzy and fleeting.
>>
Middle school again.
>>
File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180KB, 2254x1861px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180KB, 2254x1861px
But hell already exists.
>>
File: pepe and wojak.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pepe and wojak.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>25880332
That feeling when you wake up, and your mind is in peace, and all the anger you felt on the day before just disappeared when you fell asleep, but now is taking you again, and the whole anger and hatred you feel towards everyone and everything comes back, as you just wonder why you don't you just die already, but you know it's because you're healthy, and have no enemies or anything. But in hell you don't even fall asleep. You just feel the anger all the time, in this same eternal intensity, hating everything and everyone, and asking yourself why you don't die already.
>>
You have the day off for eternity, but each morning Satan wakes you up early and demands you run errands for him during the coldest January of hell.
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 900x600px
>>25880650
I believe you mean pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 506x337px
Fuck loads of geese. Just thousands. You spend eternity stuck on a small island in the middle of an endless lake. Each morning you wake up to the horrible squawking and each night you cry yourself to sleep as they lay down fresh piles of grassy bird logs l over your island.
>>
File: brazillian.png (152KB, 536x677px) Image search: [Google]
brazillian.png
152KB, 536x677px
>>25880650
>>25880682
allow me to speak from experience
>>
>>25880502

You described life.

>For some reason your life won't be ever complete, or feel quite right, or as accomplished as everyone else.

This hits especially close to home.
>>
>>25880332
living through my life or worse lives than mine.
>>
The day I was rejected for the first and last time over and over.

Not even gonna joke, it was also the day my parents divorced, I broke someone's arm, and 9/11.

At least a meme was born.
>>
File: 1453161049056.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453161049056.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
Being a Bengals fan
>>
>>25880746
greentext time, this sounds like the best story ever
>>
Suppose Hell did exist but it was not opposed to Heaven. I like to think that the purpose of Hell is to reform wicked people then release them back onto Earth to try again. God is supposed to be merciful so why would He abandon his children to eternal suffering?

I don't think there will be any sensation in Hell. One's consciousness would persevere. With no other stimulation one would turn over and over the events of one's life in minutest detail. Only when moral solutions to one's errors had been determined would one be allowed to reenter the world to try again to get into Heaven.
>>
In my mind hell is like being totally alone. You know all the shit that gets you down? That time you did something autistic in front of that QT you really liked? Your lack of achievement in life? This shit manifests in visions around you. No embarrassing memory or regret can ever be forgotten, it's constantly present. You have no one to talk to and make no new memories. No 4chin to shitpost on, no mum to get you tendies, hell you can't even look at normies. You are just trapped surrounded by everything that eats your happiness.
>>
Constant repetition of severe physical and mental pain without end and with the constant knowledge thereof and inability to grow any sort of immunity or tolerance to the sensation or the overwhelming knowledge that this is your existence for eternity.

This is obviously paired with an inability to move, rest, or end your suffering.
>>
Metal and brutal.
>>
>>25880332
Hell would be lonely
>>
>>25880332
the kind of numbing empty pain i go through daily but x1000
>>
>>25880502
you really did describe life, and honestly if that's what hell is then some people could definitely be happy in hell if theyre very grateful appreciative people
>>
Its the failure of your lifes greatest ambition
>>
>>25880332
Having to watch my life over and over again from start to finish. I'd be able to change exactly one of my decisions each time through but nothing ever really gets better because it's still me making the decisions.
>>
File: 1352956641518.jpg (28KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1352956641518.jpg
28KB, 1024x640px
Exploiting your greatest fear or regret
>>
>>25880417
just shave your head you fucking ponce
>>
File: RWl4M9c.jpg (50KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
RWl4M9c.jpg
50KB, 722x349px
As accurate as I can make it
>>
>>25881384

>>Into the Wild

Fucking retarded movie. Major epiphany of the movie is "having friends is a good thing". No shit.
>>
>>25881688
Awesome soundtrack though

>>25880785
>be me, 15
>hear in school that the attacks happened
>everyone panicking, including grill
>go up to calm her down
>knew what was going on
>she holds tight to me, scared
>finally reveal feels
>"Anon, why at this time? I don't love you! You are so selfish!"
>crying inside
>boyfriend comes up
>background- I had been taking brazillian jiu jitsu classes for 7 years like an autist
>boyfriend has choice words
>instinct takes over
>counter his arm
. hold for dear life
>throw both legs down hard on the back of his head
>armbar.wad
>push up with hips
>breaks fuckers arm with huge snap that silences room
>suspended
>later that night, parents talk with me
>parents very upset, bc, ruined chances
>time goes on and mom breaks down
>kiss and hug like i did to comfort
>now a family meeting with little brother
>mom finally admits to divorce
>ff this year
>yard sale for moms appendix surgery
>find old emails on ancient computer
>my mom sent nudes through email
>my dad was cucked
>didn't know for god knows how long
>back to 9/11
>cry self to sleep that night
>sleep through suspension
>go back to school
>isolate self
>girls show interest
>notriskingitagain.jpg
>that was the genesis
>where my robothood began to appear
>over time got worse and worse
>now im here

i need to go lie down now...
>>
tnemmoc lanigiro bumps

also, try checking
>>
>>25880332
And eternity of emptiness and desolation
>>
It like your lways on fire and you never grt used to it, it always feels like the flames get hotter.
The worst part is you never burn to nothingness. You may have no worth, you may not matter but you will always suffer. The suffering isnt even eternal because you have lost the concept of time. You cannot talk, you cannot think, you cannot feel. You can only burn.
>>
>>25880332
Every waking moment of my life.
>>
File: 1453202512905.png (29KB, 234x347px) Image search: [Google]
1453202512905.png
29KB, 234x347px
>>25880708
>tfw BR but moved to Burgerland as a child

Glad I escaped that hellhole
>>
>>25880410
Sounds like heaven, m8,
>>
>>25880417

That knight looks so fucking depresed
>>
File: 1452984975246.jpg (26KB, 316x238px) Image search: [Google]
1452984975246.jpg
26KB, 316x238px
Emotional stuff aside, pain. Physical pain always trumps emotional pain when it's being experienced. If you were being boiled alive for eternity, you would be begging to go back to your sad TFW NO GF NO HOEP life
>>
File: IMG_0219.jpg (10KB, 208x97px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.jpg
10KB, 208x97px
>>25880594
Spooky!

//In an original way...like a protean shake.
>>
>>25882967
This nigga gets it.

//Too gangsta to care about originality.
>>
>>25880332
According to negative near death experiences it's pretty bad:

>One guy said he was lead by being down a white hall by a nice entity. The further they walked the meaner they got. Eventually he was in a dark area being swarmed by other beings who would rips his flesh off and such. Saying they could not feel "pleasure", but they derived satisfaction from it.

>Another person said they committed suicide and went somewhere where there was nothing but people mumbling to themselves with their heads down. Thinking of all the problems that made them commit suicide as well.

>another person said they were in a cage with a huge clawed monster that looked like it was seething with rage. It started tearing him apart and throwing him around. Outside the cage he saw pits of fire where others were being dumped.

I looked into these because I wanted to kill myself but was afraid of going to hell. Rather than turn to the bible I thought I should listen to what ND experiencers had to say
>>
Being tired all the time but having to stay awake for your boss Mr. Shlomenstein, CEO of Hell, Inc.
>>
>>25880332
>implying this world isn't actually Hell

We've all done something horrible in a past life. It would explain why things never go right
>>
>>25880332
http://www.readprint.com/chapter-156/Inferno-Dante-Alighieri
>>
>>25880332

There are hundreds of possible physical tortures, but I think the most important part of a thing that would claim to be "ultimate torture" would involve the constant hope that you would one day be able to leave, that it would end.
>>
Like your current state, except you can never fap
>>
File: kars end.jpg (121KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
kars end.jpg
121KB, 750x663px
Complete isolation in an inmortal body

kinda like this

With no chance of dead or stop thinking.
>>
>>25886319
The only people who exist in this hell are robots. We are cycling through the memories of now dead robots who did nothing wrong besides being a lose and ultimately made it to heaven. Not us though, we need to be punished raping a cheerleader at prom in our previous normie life.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.