[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back to Uni Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1437063608989.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1437063608989.gif
253KB, 447x415px
who /Backtoschool/ here?

>first day of class

>slut stacies everywhere

>Teacher asks us our favorite memories of high school

>"Um, Like, um like like like um like XD"

>"Um like memories with friends XDDD"

>Like
>um
>having fun with friends XD

every fucking one of them. This is an argument based english class, this is going to be horrifying.

Share your back to school feels family
>>
File: lmfaooo.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
lmfaooo.png
58KB, 256x256px
>the very concept of "friendship" is enough to send the average robot into a spastic fit
>>
File: 1453115707957.jpg (83KB, 578x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453115707957.jpg
83KB, 578x600px
>>25878695
>Teacher asks us our favorite memories of high school
The fuck kinda kindergarten uni do you go to
>>
>>25878777

i guess its more of the teacher.

Shes really nice and quiet like, so im sure she'll be easy to work with.

though i have group work to accomplish in class, and thats going to be a nightmare.

>>25878738
I have no problem with friendship you fucking idiot. I was explaining how none of the women have any individualism to them. Its similar to how nearly every slut on tinder has "I like to travel and watch netflix :^)" in their profiles.
>>
>Go to STEM school
>no stacies

Yeah, most of the girls aren't more than a 6/10, but it's not like I'd ever be able to get a 7+/10.
>>
File: sad_jack.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
sad_jack.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>first day of college english
>teacher goes through class asking us to announce name and fav hobbies
>i just copy one of the people infront of me
>mfw we need to write an essay on it now FUK
>>
>>25878695
calling roll
>is Stacy here?
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>25878695
Higher level classes aren't so bad. This is why I can't wait to get my last few core classes over with.
>>
>first day of college writing
>professor is manlet, black, Indian name
>first thing he says before going over syllabus: "If you're a student who gets offended by certain words, drop this class immediately."

Which one of you motherfuckers is my professor?
>>
File: 1452968675980.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452968675980.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>you here reminding me of this shit

Fuck off, OP. I don't need reminders during finals when I'm done studying and I definitely don't need them now.
>>
File: 14042581796592.jpg (116KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14042581796592.jpg
116KB, 900x900px
I'm going back to Uni tomorrow, and I JUST GOT A BUTCHERED HAIRCUT FROM SOME SRI LANKAN CUNT.

I look like a fucking mess. My head looks like it's been squeezed.
>>
>last year
>have friend
>friend has female friend he's pretty much in love with but she doesn't want him as anything more than a friend
>friend introduces me to female friend
>meet her once
>think she's hot but not too interesting or anything, plus she has a bf anyway so whatever, my friend is out of his mind
>end up hanging out with friend and his female friend a couple more times
>last semester
>all of a sudden realize she's literally one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life, super sweet to me, and really smart too
>the more I see her, the more I feel like I'm falling for her
>everytime i see her smile it makes me feel good
>end up getting drunk and admitting how i feel to her in a room full of people and embarrass myself in so many different ways
>she slowly stopped talking to me
>stopped inviting me to hang out with her and original friend
>feel like she pretty much hates me
>this semester
>end up seeing her
>she sees me, smiles, comes up to me and gives me a big hug and ask me how my break was
>first hug I've gotten from an attractive woman in some time
>feel her tits push against my chest, her arms around my back, and my arms around hers
>we chat for a couple minutes before she has to leave
>realize I still at least have some feelings for her leftover
I hate this shit, man. I would have rather never seen her again than have to deal with feeling anything for her again. I'm not putting her on a pedestal or anything, I know she's not perfect and has serious flaws just like everyone else, and I know I have no chance with her, I just wish she wasn't so cute and soft and shit, you know? All I need is a different attractive girl to give me some affection to get over her but the chances of that seem pretty low.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.