[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is going on? I need robot insight. >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: scaredanon.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
scaredanon.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
What the FUCK is going on? I need robot insight.

>never really have that many friends but always considered myself pretty decent looking
>2 of the biggest Chads (who are really close friends) start talking to me
>all of a sudden we talk on a daily basis compared to when we usually never said a word
>they always sit by me
>think somethings up
>suddenly one of their other chad friends ask for all them chads to throw a party at my house
>that must be why they were talking to me
>3 weeks later they're still talking to me
>getting invited into their chad groupchats and they're giving me advice on girls

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>>
>>25878047
ITS ALL A JOKE DONT LISTEN TO THEM
>>
they want to throw a party at your house
>>
>>25878047
OP RUN THEY WANT TO USE UR HOUSE AS A PARTY VENUE

DO NOT ALLOW IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
>>
>>25878047
from what youve told us; they want something from you or are pulling a prank
>>
Nah, it can't be the party because they ended up throwing it at someone elses house and they really only once mentioned it for about 5 seconds

Also one Chad who literally always sits by his Chad friend today completely walked past it and sat next to me

What the absolute fuck dude ????
>>
>>25878047
Either you have failed to do what most of us have done and made real friends or they are using you so they can throw a party, good luck OP
>>
You've become a normie. Have fun until the spaghetti falls out
>>
>>25878226
Or he is overestimating their Chadiness
>>
I know what's happening. Sometimes when I feel bad for a kid, I'll get some of my friends to talk to him and be nice... Either this is happening or these guys are trying to use you OP. Always watch out, until you're sure they really got your back. They won't be your friends forever, but they'll always be nice. Not everyone wants to put down the little guy- but no one wants to actually be friends with him. Piece of advice.
>>
Play along you fucking lucky dog
This might be your entire life from now on PLAY ALONG
>>
>>25878276
No, absolutely not doing that. There's some people I question whether chads but these Chads are literally God Tier.

i'm so confused rn my phone has more texts today than it typically would in a month, idk what the fuck is happening. hopefully it lasts but ill prob be back to nobody within a couple days or weeks lol
>>
>>25878047
Gonna need more info than that OP. You haven't told us the environment, the context for how they first started talking to you, or what they talk to you about.

If you're in highschool, gtfo.

If it's college/uni, they could honestly just be looking for a new friend in you. Especially people who have a lot of classes alone, or are from out of town, will approach randomly and strike up conversation. If you don't completely spill your spaghetti, it will escalate. Do you see them socially at all? Is it strictly at work/school? Give us context OP you colossal faggot
>>
despite what memes tell you popular normal people can be nice and like making new friends
>>
>>25878341
The only God Tier Chad I know is Jeff Seid dude
You can't be serious
>>
>>25878332
Fair advice, but I've never been at the complete bottom and he's been making fun of the kids below me and even above me constantly. They're definitely not the nice Chads to care about the nobodies feelings.

e.g. I was talking to one Chad today and an extremely hot girl I've always wanted to fuck who has a rep of being a bitch wanted to fuck this Chad. I said "would you fuck her? i heard shes kinda a snob and mean" he said "yeah shes mean to other kids but i dont really give a fuck as long as she wants my d"

doubt hes talking to me because he feels bad
>>
>>25878341
>>25878381
To expand upon this OP, I was in a similar situation to you.

I have a couple chad friends, two of which are twins. Whenever we are in a group setting, I am completely an outsider. I cannot contribute to the discussion at all, and I just kinda sit there. Yet they drag me out, all the time. You might be wondering why that is. Well, for this particular group of Chads, they like videogames, and require a perspective on people that other chads simply cannot provide. I fulfill the role of the "nerd" of the group. Originally, I was apprehensive of them too. But once I would get invited out to hang out with them all, no party or no ulterior motive, I knew they were friends.

The thing is OP, having Chad friends is one of the best possible things that can happen to you. My Chad friends moved out of the city, so I'm alone now. Embrace your new Chad friends, give them a chance. But as others have said, be cautious. Not all Chads are bros.
>>
>>25878047
mizumono them
>>
>>25878047
>>suddenly one of their other chad friends ask for all them chads to throw a party at my house

Is it really that oblivious to you?

They just want some house to get drunk, break stuff, and throw up at
>>
>>25878589
nah but theyre having it at someone elses house and theyve still been talking to me since then constantly and when i said no they kept talking normally, and they only ever brought it up once very briefly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.