[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>skipping work for no reason other than hating outside >smashing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: the thug life has deselected me.jpg (98KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
the thug life has deselected me.jpg
98KB, 500x372px
>skipping work for no reason other than hating outside
>smashing stuff up in my apartment all the time
>waking up angry, going to bed angry

>figure I should probably see a therapist or something

>remember that therapists and counsellors are terrible and only make situations worse

What are you supposed to do when you know you've got brain problems, know you need outside help, but also know that that outside help doesn't exist?
>>
You should probably become a ward of the state. It sounds like you actually deserve neetbux.
>>
>>25877396
I'm already a welfare queen in that I'm in the reserves as my main job
>>
>>25877326
see a therapist, why the fuck not? tell them everything, tell them you're more fucked up than you are. as long as it's not suicidal or homicidal they can't lock you up against your will. it will just be documented and strengthen your case for neetbucks
>>
smoke weed cunt
>>
>>25877326
just get the meds from a psychiatrist or better yet, go to a neurologist and just tell him you're depressed. He'll do a EKG, he won't be able to see anything on there and then you get your drugs.
They won't make you happy, but they stop your bursts of anger and make you generally feel more like "whatever"-apathy.

some people just can't function without them mate. And most of those "meds do this with me or that"-threads are memes.
>>
>>25877714
therapists are worthless, thats why

>neetbucks
people who collect ~neetbux~ are frauds and should be killed

>>25877737
weed makes me hella nauseous and I work for the gubment anyway so they can test me whenever
>>
>>25877779
Well if you dont want help you won't get it. So it goes.
>>
>>25877775
>implying I want meds

this thread is making me mad. I'd smash up my keyboard some more but the CTRL keys already don't work and some keys are just missing forever now
>>
>>25877847
> you need outside help to solve your internal problem
> psychoanalysis and "deep-psychologie" (no idea what the english term is, I'm a Kraut so it would be "Tiefenpsychologie" for me) doesn't work
> only viable option to function without random bursts of anger/sadness are meds
> "I don't want meds"

you said yourself that there is no external problemsolver.
There is however the very real option of sedating yourself to function without failure

Either take it or stop whineing about how you need help you little bitch
>>
>>25878090
Using drugs is not just for pussies, but also out of the question because of my job.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.