[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If pic related can get laid so easily, why can't you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1451886116056.png (204KB, 650x584px) Image search: [Google]
1451886116056.png
204KB, 650x584px
If pic related can get laid so easily, why can't you?
>>
I lack a vagina
>>
>>25877125
I have a Y chromosome
>>
>>25877125

Because if you're a woman, you have to be missing limbs and/or horribly disfigured in order to not get laid. Hell, even if you're horribly disfigured you have a chance.

The problem is that men will fuck anything. Also beta orbiters inflating the egos of fat chicks and 4/10s makes them think they deserve Prince Chad
>>
My Mum is 43, ugly as fuck with decaying teeth and saggy tits, and she brings home men in their early 30's every other weekend. I have to look after my sister tommorow because she's going on a date. Women have life on easy mode, and all I've ever heard is her bitching about how hard it is to be a single mother.
>>
>>25877125
>I decided what I wanted most in this stage of my life was sex, and lots of it.
I hate women. Also why would it ever be surprising that a female that wants to have lots of sex is able to find guys to have sex with her. I bet the guy she ended things with had a very tough time finding a new partner
>>
>>25877125
My genitals dangle.
>>
>>25877200
Your mother sounds like a horrible person. It's no surprise you're on 4chan. I'm sorry man, you probably deserve better.
>>
>>25877184
There's actually a lot of people with amputee fetishes. Missing limbs doesn't really make it harder for girls to get laid. Just maintain a relationship
>>
>>25877237

In one of those "women can't be robots" threads. Someone had a picture of a woman who was literally a fucking egg. And she had egg children and a normal looking husband. That's why I gave up lol.

Let me see if I can find it.
>>
>>25877296
They're both terrible people for reproducing in the first place, actually.
>>
>>25877347

For the life of me I'll never understand why normies insist on having children. Children are shit and kill your life and take all your money.
>>
>>25877393
It's also unfair to the child to bring them into the world and force responsibilities on them and risk having society look down upon them if they don't live up to arbitrary standards.
>>
>>25877473

That too. My mom said she thinks I need to have children so that I have someone to take care of me when I'm older. Yes, having children for that reason alone.

I don't plan to live that long and having children just for that reason is fucking stupid.
>>
>tfw my friend texts me to say her way fatter version of her sister would give me head for gas money
>tell her she'd have to pay me to let her give me head
>>
>>25878974
Man, at this point in my life is consider it.

Free head is free head. It's better than masturbating.
>>
File: lucky virgin, virgin lucky.jpg (36KB, 699x321px) Image search: [Google]
lucky virgin, virgin lucky.jpg
36KB, 699x321px
It's called "vagina privilege" and every woman has it.

The loneliest woman isn't even half as lonely as the loneliest man. And most women don't have to jump through hoops for sex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.