[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it that every time a girl talks about being super depressed,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: winnie.gif (976KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
winnie.gif
976KB, 250x224px
why is it that every time a girl talks about being super depressed, super anxious, shy, etc

99% of the time, they ALWAYS have a better social life than I do?

it's almost insulting, because I can't even talk about it without looking like a faggot (unless it's on an anonymous imageboard)
>>
Lol lol get rekt faggot
>>
>>25875229

>implying you talk to girls
>implying you are not a faggot
>>
>>25875256
then there's /b/-tier responses like this

where are the legit shut-ins that actually have avoidant personalities?
>>
Normal people can experience depression but for the most part they only experience sadness. Sometimes the sadness is long term, but it's still temporary. I'm alright when I'm around people, even if I don't know them. As long as I am around people who are not engaging in negative behavior with me, I'm fine. When I am alone all I do is over analyze myself. The negativity and hate I project on myself is disgusting. I am sad. I am lonely. I hate myself. It's odd, I am introverted but yet I want to be around. Many of times friends would invite me to hang out or do something and I couldn't do it. I knew I would have a good time. I just didn't because I don't want to he around while wanting to be around them.
>>
>>25875343
WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE AVOIDANT PEOPLE

IT'S ALL FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>25875229
all that stuff DOES make you a faggot

when will you learn?
>>
>>25875229
Its bait to lure in beta males that can act as emotional tampons for them.
>>
>>25875375
it's wild dude, because it's always super normal people talking about depression

legitimate depression is actually pretty fucked up, although I do know that there are "normal people" (people that seem social and happy) that experience severe depression as well, emptiness, numbness, whatever

it's just crazy to me that people sympathize with people with slight problems, but completely disrespect the people with actual severe problems

it's like living in relative poverty, but not caring about the people living in extreme poverty
>>
It's because they're attention whores. If you haven't Caught that by now then you don't deserve that social life.
>>
>>25875488
>If you haven't Caught that by now then you don't deserve that social life.

why do people say shit like this? people don't lack social lives because of not understanding "attentionwhores", people lack social lives because they don't talk to people due to severe inhibitions or anxiety
>>
anyone notice how 4chan normies are 10x worse than regular normies?
>>
>>25875465
Normal people disgust me a bit. I'm not even trying to be edgy, it's all natural (kek). Just watch their behavior man. It's fucking gross. They latch onto tragedy to boost their own ego and social status, and they play with people's emotions and lives for kicks. I'm sure I could go on and on but I'm not.
>>
>>25875229
>a girl talks about being super depressed, super anxious, shy, etc.
these things don't mean to her what they mean to you, and she does it mainly for attention.
>tfw a girl you know makes a facebook post about feeling 'depressed', gets 100 thumbs up and 50 comments on it, meanwhile you've always been invisible, and would just get called a fgt anyway if you ever complained.
>>
>>25875465
to normal people, feeling bad is really shocking. it's so far away from their normal experiences that they think they must be experiencing the worst thing ever. they go around telling people because it's such a novel experience to them that they feel it must be amazing to everyone else because of how much it shocked them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.