[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucking myself for my country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: nigel-farage.jpg (33KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
33KB, 620x413px
I'm on snapchat and this girl is coming onto me, she has a boyfriend and he's in the British Army. Long Story short she wants the dick and I am actively denying her it.

Am I doing the right thing or am I just cucking myself for my country?

Picture related
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>
dont let whores be whores PLEASE
>>
You're doing good anon.

Although her bf may very well be a Chad, just remember that men aren't the enemy, woman are.
>>
>>25874675
Of anything save the messages and send them to her bf/husband.
Bitches get dead.
>>
While most men in the army are morons who will fight anyone for no reason, you shouldn't encourage her whore behaviour.

You need to make her feel horrible for being a whore. If you fuck her, you're no better than she is.
>>
let the guy know when he comes back
whores should not be allowed to be whores
>>
>>25874675
how are you being cucked? is not cucking someone now a cuck thing to do?
>>
>>25874963
this
fuck it, sleep with her if you want, just make sure he finds out about her behaviour
>>
There's literally no difference between sleeping with her or not, she's still a cheater one way or another. Sleep with her and tell her husband.
>>
File: 1453222959356.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1453222959356.png
440KB, 633x758px
>using snapchat

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>25874675
Don't listen to the hedonists, you are doing the right thing, as you are fighting against the spread of adultery.
>>
>>25874675
The only real sin is to deny a craving
>>
>>25874675
The only ethical thing to do is to save these messages and send them to her boyfriend in the British Army.
>>
>>25874675
>I just cucking myself for my country?

for your country?

What do you mean fellow bong, he is an armyfag so deserves some sort of special privilege?
>>
>>25875402
>He doesn't use snapchat to follow Lexi belle

kys familia.
>>
Play along, screen cap everything, send it to him.

Right now you're just hiding.

You want to screen cap it, send it to him and say "Mate, your girl friend is coming onto me super hard, flirting and all that and I thought you had the right to know, man to man."

Be a man, gain a bro, smite a slut.
>>
When you're old, you'll regret every opportunity you turned down.
Also, being in the army means he's garbage. You owe him nothing.
>>
>>25874675

Not facilitating cheating isn't cucking, you are actually anti-cucking by not cucking the guy.

Although top fucking kek at this being the 1000th story I've heard of a military girlfriend cheating, so much for the most alpha profession.
>>
>>25874675
British Army officer here.

This is a welfare issue waiting to happen. Fuck you and this whore OP you're both cunts that are going to create issues for me and my whole fucking platoon (potentially, though unlikely). You're going to break this guy if he finds out, he's going to act out or get depressed as fuck, and it's going to ruin my guys' morale and they might even get all riled up and defensive on his behalf if they find out.

Don't Fucking Do It.

Tell the guy what his whore of a girlfriend is trying to do if you can. But don't let her go through with it.
>>
>>25876229
>(potentially, though unlikely)

and by that I obviously mean that it's massively unlikely that this guy is in my platoon, but my post is phrased as though I were his platoon commander
>>
>>25876229
fuck off cuckold shitter

>>25874675
don't fuck her, send proof to her boyfriend
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.