[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 7711725.jpg (43KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
7711725.jpg
43KB, 305x305px
Recently in my college, everyone decided that I don't exist. People literally treat me as if I'm not there, like I'm the wind or something.

If I say something; it's ignored. Even my friends only speak to me when spoken to, sometimes I'll ask them a question and they flat out say nothing and walk away, not even looking at me. People who aren't my friends say nothing. I've started to feel really isolated and disconnected from society.

There's no reason for everyone to dislike me; I haven't done anything, nor insulted anyone or done anything questionable. I also haven't acted like much a sperg. It seems as if they just decided I wasn't interesting enough to exist.

Hell, the isolation is really getting to me. Today I gave in to the isolation and began weeping. Nobody said anything.
>>
>>25874547
REPLY PLEASE. I DON'T CARE IF YOUR TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I EXIST.
>>
>>25874547
Maybe you aren't talking loud enough. Raise your voice and people shall listen. Use the power of the voice to get your way.

Read more, embrace your isolation. Seek knowledge, it is more important than that petty socializing.
>>
>>25874547
I feel exactly the same man, it is as if no one dislikes me but they just don't find me interesting enough to really care about me until they really get to know me, and they don't want to get to know me..
>>
>>25874547
This would be hilarious if nobody replied to your thread.
>>
>>25874547
what are you fucking 18 years old?

welcome to college, it's nothing like high school

the professors are there to profess, they are not teachers

everyone else is there to get a piece of paper that says they have a degree, they don't give a shit about whatever the hell you're doing

fucking normalfag, piss off
>>
>>25874547
You've walked into heaven and you're complaining? Shit nigga, some of us dream that people would stop interacting with us.

Srsly doh, most people are only interested in themselves. If it doesn't relate to them in some egoic manner then they just turn off and tune out. If you really crave their attention then pander to them, otherwise enjoy the peace and serenity.
>>
>>25875137
I'm the most knowledgeable person I know. Around 5 years ago I became a massive bookworm, spending all my spare time in the library or reading a book. It didn't help me much, I was less isolated then but I think it worsened it.

Socializing is a human desire, we all need to talk to someone or we become insane. Sometimes I wonder if I have become insane from the isolation.
>>
>>25875911
>Socializing is a human desire, we all need to talk to someone or we become insane.

what the hell is this nonsense LOL
>>
>>25874547
Thats the problem
You are a nobody, a person with nothing original to say or do
And your friends know it
>>
>>25875939
It's true for most people. People that aren't completely fucked up / trying to be egdy fucks. Normal people need socializing.
>>
>>25875973
Silence with this normie talk
>>
>>25875911
>I'm the most knowledgeable person I know
That's why people don't like talking to you. You're a know-it-all and you probably lecture people on shit. Nobody likes being corrected all the time, especially by assholes who just sit around reading other people's opinions in books.
>>
>>25875996
I'm not a normie, I need socializing just like most people, it's just not working out for me, just like with most people on here.
>>
>>25874547
I'm sorry that happened man

There's only one option and you know what it is

Ask them why
>>
>>25876051
Why not be like most people and pay others to socialize with you?
>>
File: you.jpg (156KB, 755x1127px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
156KB, 755x1127px
>>25874719
you exist

you are all that exists
>>
>>25876051
I sit on my computer every day of my life not ever wanting to communicate with anyone in real life.

Doing this, right now, doesn't count.
>>
It's really unreasonable to think that many otherwise unrelated people have suddenly decided to ignore you. Are you sure that's what's going on?
>>
>>25876017
No. I sure used to do this a long time ago, but I've long since moved on an made amends for it long before people started to ignore me.

>>25875956
>>25875735
>>25875973
These.
>>
File: 1451853619030.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451853619030.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>25874547
People weep over this? heck I've been alone nearing 4 years and people rarely talk to me or acknowledge my existance. should I be dead by now?
>>
>>25876165
Some people find socializing more important than others.
>>
>>25876165
If you're contribution nothing, I wager many people, at least in their own thoughts, wish you were dead.
>>
>>25874547
gonna try and help you mate so forgive me if i sound harsh. youre probably doing something that people find weird or off-putting but you dont realise it. what ive noticed with a lot of socially awkward people is that they dont realise some of the things they do are strange. it could be as simple as laughing at the wrong things or making unfunny jokes all the time or just having a strange expression on your face you dont even know about. that doesnt mean its right for people to ignore you or block you out. but unfotunately thats just how human interaction works.

another explanation is that it's just in your mind and youre being parranoid but id say the best thing to do is ask somebody you are close to to be honest wth you and help you understand why these things have been happening. ask them if they are aware of it or do they think you are maybe just misinterpreting peoples reactions. if they agree with you then ask them whats making people behave this way towards you and dont react in an angry or unpleasant way.

anyway if it carries on then the best thing to do is maybe move somewhere where people dont know you. start anew. if it keeps happening then unfortunately it might be something you are doing. try and understand what it is and change it.

it could always be something as simple as smelling bad, or having bad breath etc
>>
>>25876410
I appreciate the advice. I'd say my situation is a combination of both of those things. I honestly think moving away is the only option, I spent a week a way last year and it was the only time in 5 years where I felt part of something.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.